DemonWeb Pit's Tavern of the Underdark.

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

"Thank you," Zana nodded towards the elf that had greeted her. Two maidens approached her and asked nicely for her cloak. She hadn't been greeted with this much hospitality for a long time, so she was a little wary of giving them even just her cloak. But she accepted the offer, took off her cloak, and handed it to one of the maidens. and thanked her.

"Shall we take a seat?" she asked Vlad, who was still eyeballing the cat and lizard. She approached the bar and took a seat. She looked at the elf, "A menu would be great. And thank you for such hospitalty, Miss..." Zana said, inquiring upon the elf's name. Normally she didn't ask for names, but she felt someone with such open arms and a warm greeting deserved to be called by their names.

[i:2hpdsmhv]Get me something meaty and juicy. Normally I would hunt for myself, but like you, I'm also tired,[/i:2hpdsmhv] Vlad said, feeling he had to make an excuse for his rare laziness.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((studying for midterms, test and doing papers. so this wont e that great))

the door opened and another, a half breed entered with a large tiger. Inrii just nodded to the other female. she personally had no opinion of half drow. her house had quite a few. but she had to agree, holding in a laugh at the dwarf's expense was hard. but having seen worse helped.
her tea came out and was set before her, the grin from the dwarf causing her to grimace. a look she didnt hide all that well.
"um, thanks."
she whispered a few arcane words and clarified the drink was poisoned before she sipped the steaming beverage.
Zarstra wasnt so sure about the really big kitty. so the lizard climbed into the familier pocket and would stay till dinner came out.
as the half drow sat, Inrii carefully and inconspicuously evaluated the female as she had the others of the tavern.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

[i:2elbc6wh] Hmm, big kitty verses, spitting and hissing kitty. [/i:2elbc6wh] Thought LiNeee with a wicked grin, she turned to the maiden who was laying out the visitors cloak on the boarded survey deck; the maiden gave her a wink and a nod of her head as she wiggled her hips and set off around the room, setting out cuttlery; of sorts, over the many tables. LiNeee turned back to her newest visitor and nodded her head, [i:2elbc6wh]"you are welcome, it's not all the time you come across a surface Tavern like this one,"[/i:2elbc6wh] she gestured at the cave-looking walls and the large chandeliers hanging from the cave-like roof. However, she looked back down when she asked for a name, LiNeee blushed and placed her slender fingers on the edge of the bar, [i:2elbc6wh]"I'm LiNeee-Niss'xae, though most just leave it at LiNeee. Or Li. Whatever floats your boat,"[/i:2elbc6wh] she grinned at the surface pun and busied herself with wiping down some tankards; large and wooden.

On the top of the bar, sat Phoebey. A midnight black cat, now over-sized. Perhaps the same height as a medium sized dog. Rather abnormal looking was the least to say for her; however, she didn't seem to mind as she turned to the jungle cat with lowered ears, Telekenisis running through a tunnel as she tried to speak into the other feline's head; [color=darkblue:2elbc6wh][i:2elbc6wh]"well, my mum kind of threatened me if I started a fight with you, cat."[/i:2elbc6wh][/color:2elbc6wh] her voice was serenly childish, [color=darkblue:2elbc6wh][i:2elbc6wh]"so, I figured if I annoyed you enough, you'd start it."[/i:2elbc6wh][/color:2elbc6wh]

LiNeee gave a quick look to Phoebey who tilted her head in confusion, LiNeee grimaced and flipped a menu out from under the counter, the parchment peeling, but it was intricate enough. She passed it across the bar to the new Drowess, inquiring; [i:2elbc6wh]"so, I gave you my name, what, may I ask, is yours?"[/i:2elbc6wh] LiNeee smiled as the Dwarf came back out from behind the kitchen, swingers, and placed the [i:2elbc6wh]Sa-Tassna[/i:2elbc6wh] down infront of the sorceress. [i:2elbc6wh]"Enjoy,"[/i:2elbc6wh] was all he said with a frown before dissapearing back through the doors.

[OOC: We are using these menu's for now, appreciation goes to Inrii. --> [url=http://fantasyrole.org/group_page.asp?i ... 9:2elbc6wh]Drink Menu[/url:2elbc6wh] - [url=http://fantasyrole.org/group_page.asp?i ... 8:2elbc6wh]Food Menu[/url:2elbc6wh] ]
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((did she make the dwarf upset? lol))
"thanks," she replied looking to the plate of rothe smoothered in a mushroom sause. again as was her habit she checked it before cutting into the meat for any tricks like poisons (it a habit she has).
the meat was tender and the knife cut thru it easy (like a katana thru a pig). the meat was just as juicy and good as it looked. the strong (beefy like) flavor mixing well with the sause and mushrooms.
she listened as Li, as she was now identified, was talking to the other female...
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Vlad smirked at the other cat' comment. Allowing the connection he said to her, [i:rdcqvr1s]Believe me, it takes a lot to truly annoy me, but it's highly unadvised to do so. But sadly, you're on the right track. Don't call me "cat", I have a name you know. Though obviously you don't know it.[/i:rdcqvr1s] He looked up at the other cat, [i:rdcqvr1s]So to save me the pain of annoyance, call me Vlad, and you might be...[/i:rdcqvr1s]

Zana watched the flourish of silverware and what not and got the menu that had been passed to her. "Zanathie. But you can call me Zana or Zan, which ever you prefer." She looked over the menu, trying to decide on what to have, even though just about anything sounded good at the moment. She decided on the fish and a small mead. Normally she didn't drink, but she felt she deserved it this time. "Do you by chance have any raw meat my hungry tiger friend could have? He's not much of a cooked meat guy for obvious reasons," she asked LiNeee.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Phoebey grinned; as much as cat could but it was distinctual all the same; [i:3vy58ybe]Vlad, aye. Like, Vladamir?[/i:3vy58ybe] Phoebey hissed out a chuckle and swung her paw off the edge of the bar, [i:3vy58ybe] I'm Phoebey, wanna see what I can do?[/i:3vy58ybe] She asked the jungle cat with a large swoosh of her now foot and a half long tail.

LiNeee smiled, giving the order to a waiting; pink dressed, dwarf. He nodded and scurried off. LiNeee turned back to Zana and nodded, [i:3vy58ybe]"Course, this one here,"[/i:3vy58ybe] she stroked her finger along Phoebey's back, [i:3vy58ybe]"has anything under the sun. She's actually come in looking like your tiger once before,"[/i:3vy58ybe] LiNeee smirked, a tilt of one eyebrow joining it; before she ducked beneath the counter and brought out a large box, within, many rapped packages. [i:3vy58ybe]"I'm guessing his farely hungry,"[/i:3vy58ybe] LiNeee mused to herself as she held up a large package, it was rather cold. [i:3vy58ybe]"Here we are,"[/i:3vy58ybe] she said, placing it on a large plastic-like plate and unwrapping a large piece of raw steak.

(( Phoebey is looking a little like this - [url=http://www.devicedaily.com/wp-content/u ... g:3vy58ybe]Phoebey[/url:3vy58ybe] - And the meat is - [url=http://www.antiaginghacks.com/wp-conten ... g:3vy58ybe]Steak[/url:3vy58ybe] ))
Li Neena~

Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Vlad cocked what would be and eyebrow at Phoebey's comment. [i:2aqymf8m]And what would this be? And you got the Vladamir thing just about right, but it's Vladmir, no "a", but close enough.[/i:2aqymf8m]

Zana answered the question for him. "So she's a shape shifter of sorts?" She nodded towards Phoebey. "That's awesome, I've never met one before."

[i:2aqymf8m]Really? I'd like to see this with my own eyes to believe it.[/i:2aqymf8m] Vlad said with a bit of stubborn disbelief. His eyes then got wide. [i:2aqymf8m]Is that steak I see?[/i:2aqymf8m] His mouth began to water and his stomach took control. He got up and snatched the package from the plate just as LiNeee set it there.

"Where are your manners, Vlad?" Zana said with surprise as Vlad just about bit her hand. "Let's try not to kill those we just met," she added with a touch of sarcastic humor.

[i:2aqymf8m]Sorry, blame it on my stomach,[/i:2aqymf8m] he said smugly. [i:2aqymf8m]I would tell her thank you, but I don't think I can communicate with her, only you and other animals/ shape shifters,[/i:2aqymf8m] he said, trying to open up a telepathic link with LiNeee.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Phoebey sat up, now looking like a large pantha, for that was exactly what she was. She shrugged bony shoulders before turning to LiNeee, [i:3oxslc2e] Well, can I show them? Please...[/i:3oxslc2e] She begged, LiNeee grinned but that changed into a gasp as Vlad almost bit her hand right off. She snapped it back, looking at her fingers to make sure they were all intact.

[i:3oxslc2e]Whatever, Phoeb's, just don't turn into something too big, I'm over you breaking things,[/i:3oxslc2e] she told the black cat sternly, shaking her head. [i:3oxslc2e]"Enjoy Vlad,"[/i:3oxslc2e] she said outloud, wondering if the two would realise her and Phoebey were able to converse through telekenisis. Phoebey yowled and stood up, tail swishing. [i:3oxslc2e] Ok, Vladmir. Give me an animal. [/i:3oxslc2e] She challanged.
Li Neena~

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii noticed the gradual change of the shape shifter, not surprised by her. she was surprised by the near removal of fingers.
"hungry cat"
Zarstra came out to grab a few bites eyeing the large cats. the two were talking a bit and so Inrii just observed them as she worked on devouring her meal.
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Vlad and Zana both noticed the lizard had come out again, and looked at the other guest for a brief second, studying her. [i:2dhdy7q5]She seems alright, [/i:2dhdy7q5]Zana said to Vlad.

[i:2dhdy7q5]I agree.[/i:2dhdy7q5] He then turned back to Phoebey, [i:2dhdy7q5]Hmmm. Let's see. How about something exotic. Maybe...no. I got it. Mimic Zana. If you can. Make it look like you're her clone.[/i:2dhdy7q5] He grinned evilly in Zana's direction.

"What?" she looked at the big cat, then to the smaller cat,then to LiNeee and the other guest, thinking they may know something she doesn't. A bad feeling was began to form in her stomach, and then her food came, and she forgot about the feeling.

[i:2dhdy7q5]Nothing. You'll see.[/i:2dhdy7q5]
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

[i:34rf0ofo]I do hope she likes the food, I love the company we are recieving,[/i:34rf0ofo] LiNeee thought through the small gap in her mind, Phoebey caught it on the other end and looked over to the girl, giving a small wink of her right eye, [i:34rf0ofo][color=darkred:34rf0ofo]watch Li, I'm gonna become a clone.[/i:34rf0ofo][/color:34rf0ofo] LiNeee tilted her head a little worried but Phoebey had already turned to the jungle-cat. [color=darkred:34rf0ofo][i:34rf0ofo]"You asked for it, tiger,"[/i:34rf0ofo][/color:34rf0ofo] she said with a ring of sarcasm to that high-pitched voice.

Phoebey leapt from the table and onto the foyer floor, tail swishing lowly behind her. [i:34rf0ofo][color=darkred:34rf0ofo]"Hope she doesn't freak out,"[/i:34rf0ofo][/color:34rf0ofo] she said, eyes set on Zana.

After a moments silence from Phoebey, and a statue stance, she began to change. The fur looked like it was being sucked into her body from the inside, back arching she began to grow upwards instead of length ways like before. She made a small growl that stopped just as suddenly. Ears formed at the side of a very human looking head, hair sprouting in turrents down a slender neck that joined to the frame of a petite girl. Looking out across from her, Phoebey even managed to transform the once ebony fur she had blanketed over her; to the exact same shade of clothes Zana was wearing, every detail the very same. It seemed like a mirror image.

LiNeee smirked and went about cleaning more glasses, [i:34rf0ofo]"thats Phoebs for ya, always showing off!" [/i:34rf0ofo]
Li Neena~

Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Vlad watched as Phoebey transformed into the mirror image of Zana. He smiled broadly, and looked from the real Zana to the imitation, and noted that the real Zana looked completely dumb founded. [i:2i17p1xc]Nice work,[/i:2i17p1xc] he complimented Phoebey.

Zana looked in awe as she saw herself take shape right in front of her eyes. She dropped her fork onto the plate and sat there tdrop-jaw. She looked her clone up and down and then remembered an old saying she'd heard when she was little and recited it, "If you ever met your other self, you'll death will soon follow." Zana shook her head and grinned, "Hopefully that's not the case."

"And very nice work, I must say, I'm convinced," she gave an approving nod to Phoebey. "Though, it's quite unnerving, knowing that I can easily be mimicked."

((OCC: I'll be gone this weekend, so I won't be posting. Just thought I'd let you guys/gals know, and don't wait up if you don't want to, either was is fine with me. :) ))
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

[i:3qe1t0so][color=darkred:3qe1t0so]"Don't kid ya'self,"[/i:3qe1t0so][/color:3qe1t0so] replied Phoebey in the same voice Zana had used, her brow quirking, [i:3qe1t0so][color=darkred:3qe1t0so]"you're deffinitly hard to mimick,"[/i:3qe1t0so][/color:3qe1t0so] with that she breathed out a sigh of relief and the girls form seemed to melt right from the bones. Shrinking in size and height until she looked about an eleven year old elf. Pointed ears sticking out under a dark green hat that molted with the navy pull-overs she was wearing. Blonde hair tripled down her front, flowing freely around large blue eyes. LiNeee grinned, [i:3qe1t0so]"and that, ladies and gentleman, is Phoebey,"[/i:3qe1t0so] she tilted her head and blew a kiss, [i:3qe1t0so]"the real one."[/i:3qe1t0so]

Phoebey, to be true was only twelve years old, in her true form, the one she was born in. A cute little elven girl with a mockery for copying what others looked like. She smiled and clambered up onto a stool, LiNeee had already placed a plate of food down and she horned into it. [color=darkred:3qe1t0so][i:3qe1t0so]"that's me don't wear it out."[/i:3qe1t0so][/color:3qe1t0so]
Li Neena~

Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Zana saw herself melt away infront of her and saw a little elf take shape instead. The little elven girl was only about twelve and and had cute little coveralls on. "She's so cute!" she said to LiNeee. She turned to Phoebey, "I had no idea you were so young!"

[i:1cavs6av]Ahhh, so this is you're true shape,[/i:1cavs6av] Vlad said, nodding once in undestanding. [i:1cavs6av]How very cute,[/i:1cavs6av] he said with a hint of sarcasm.

[i:1cavs6av]I heard that, smart one. I swear you have a black abyss for a heart.[/i:1cavs6av] Zana shot him a glare.

[i:1cavs6av]Right back at ya.[/i:1cavs6av]
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Now with a rather high-pitched voice; that matching the true age of Phoebey; game a small giggle. She had been called cute, if only they knew. LiNeee gave Zana a tilt of her head and lifted a hand to fuffle the childs hair, Phoebey moved so she couldn't reach. [i:z8k60mii][color=darkred:z8k60mii]"Thankyou, though, I can be as..[b:z8k60mii]black as the abyss[/b:z8k60mii] sometimes,"[/i:z8k60mii][/color:z8k60mii] She said with a quirk of her brow as she reached down and pulled gently at one the tigers ears before turning back to LiNeee.

LiNeee smiled as she lifted a mug of cocoa off the bench and held it up to her lips, her eyes shining almost as she watched the child.
Li Neena~