DemonWeb Pit's Tavern of the Underdark.

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

DemonWeb Pit's Tavern of the Underdark.

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

[color=darkred:30or51ub][center:30or51ub][b:30or51ub][u:30or51ub]Welcome, Welcome! To the DemonWeb Pit's Tavern.[/center:30or51ub][/u:30or51ub][/color:30or51ub][/b:30or51ub][/size:30or51ub]

[i:30or51ub]A wonderous place where the Drows and Drowesses can come and Relax. Though all else are welcome, they are urged to watch themselves. Many adventures will unwind before us, though I daresay they all wont be pleasant. There are mere rules to keep intact, and of course, some off limit area's! Enjoy your stay. [/i:30or51ub]

[color=darkred:30or51ub][center:30or51ub][b:30or51ub][u:30or51ub]Rules:[/u:30or51ub][/b:30or51ub][/color:30or51ub][/size:30or51ub]
[i:30or51ub] - All are inclined upon the rules of Eilistraee roleplaying.
- Keep crude and prudent language to an absolute minimum, we don't want that.
- Last but not least, no X+ scenes! Have a fantastic stay.[/i:30or51ub][/center:30or51ub]

[color=darkred:30or51ub][center:30or51ub][b:30or51ub][u:30or51ub]Some pictures to help with Description.[/u:30or51ub][/b:30or51ub][/center:30or51ub][/color:30or51ub][/size:30or51ub]
[center:30or51ub][url=http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dcOuk4QmGnY/RtWTJ ... g:30or51ub]The Foyer[/url:30or51ub]
[url=http://www.wdwmemories.com/oasis-dark-c ... g:30or51ub]The Entrance[/url:30or51ub]
[url=http://botanysaurus.com/jg/koto/index_f ... g:30or51ub]The above Gardens[/url:30or51ub][/center:30or51ub]

[center:30or51ub][b:30or51ub][u:30or51ub][color=darkred:30or51ub]Employee Names. (NPC) [/u:30or51ub][/b:30or51ub][/center:30or51ub][/size:30or51ub][/color:30or51ub]

[center:30or51ub][i:30or51ub] Tsab-aghar'aonar
Lird-shalee
Ithra'alaun-nilee
Pellan-vayas[/center:30or51ub][/i:30or51ub]

[hide:30or51ub](OOC:) Now, I know you all know I'm new at this. Only a recent join-ee of the Eilistraee Roleplaying community. I'm sure you've all be in the position I'm in. Looking through the list it's; [i:30or51ub] part 4, part 6, [/i:30or51ub] etc etc. It really is a rather astonishing, and intimidating feeling to push into a roleplay that has gone that far. So, I'm starting my own, from scratch. Please enjoy it, and if any of you have idea's, I'm extremely open to them. Thankyou. :3[/hide:30or51ub]
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

[color=darkred:2t08asps]Clucking like a seasoned hen, LiNeee stood breifly in a corner of the freshly built Tavern, one of her own creations. Former idea's led her to believe that, yes, most Drow would like to live above the underdark, but she enjoyed it down here. Living above the surface she called ceiling once is abnormal, though somewhat; a dream. However, right in this simplicity of ale and dim lit corridors, she could be at home.

Before her was the scrapped up piece of parchment she had been writing on. A Menu, topped with a side of fresh mead as her tankard sloshed in her hand as she waved it about absently. Shining eyes were boring down on the parchment and the few lines she had written, and then scribbled out, and then written again:[/color:2t08asps]

[strike:2t08asps]To whom it may concern, this Menu has been made by LiNeee-niss'xae, a small Drowess from the underdark, who of course, was trying to pull away from the demands of Lolth and fall under the graceful wings of Eilistraee.[/strike:2t08asps]

[color=darkred:2t08asps]A sigh caught her and she slumped into a rather comfy bar stool, hands folding over the parchment, head tilted downwards. Behind her she could hear the many pots and pans clanging as the chefs prepared for the opening day, well night; thought LiNeee as she looked up and out of one of the many crevices in the ceiling. Beyond; the twinkling night sky.

Of course beside each one was a giant sized plug, incase of rain or other bothers. LiNeee found herself smiling as she peered down away from the holes and scanned the room she had put together, the dimly lit hearth; two all up. The walls were stone, precipitation rolling its way down each side. [/color:2t08asps][i:2t08asps] Beautiful,[/i:2t08asps] [color=darkred:2t08asps] she thought to herself just as four of her waiters came bustling out of the kitchens.[/color:2t08asps]

[i:2t08asps] "Ahh, you all look dazzling," [/i:2t08asps][color=darkred:2t08asps] she declared as they lined up before her, swooping down she scooped her tankard up and slipped off the stool, those bright eyes observing each uniform with canny eyes. [/color:2t08asps] [i:2t08asps]"Alright,"[/i:2t08asps] [color=darkred:2t08asps]she clapped her hands together, sending her mead toppling over the edge of its tank and splatting on the floor; she ignored it while scrunching the parchment into her closed fist. Then she turned back to the four waiters,[/color:2t08asps][i:2t08asps] "we have much to do! Lets get to it before someone wanders in here. Tsab, Lird, you go get the sign up out the front, any travellers in the gardens will see it from right down the furtherest end."[/i:2t08asps] [color=darkred:2t08asps]Shouting out instructions and gesturing with her hands and legs, LiNeee whipped the four of them into shape with chore after chore, getting the candles lit, the food cooking, the hearths stoked, the chandelleirs burning brightly. [/color:2t08asps]
Li Neena~

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((i hope i got this right..))

her dark piwafwi was pulled tight around her, her cowl low over her head keeping her face in shadow. bits of bluish silver streaks of hair peaked out. contrasting the all black garb was the emerald lizard on her shoulder. the trail had lead thru this unique garden. lush green vegataion all around, and the sounds of the forest reminded her of home- a place she hadnt been in years. the path split as the ground changed in elevation. bored or interest, for her it could be either, had her choose the path degressing downward.
ahead a male (I think) was putting out a sign. when he moved to re-enter the Tavern, she read it clearly. her eyes narrowed at the name. '[color=green:3hs619n2]of all the things, a spider kisser moved in[/color:3hs619n2],' she thought to herself. but she was tired and worn out from her travels. she'd normally kept going till dawn, but she decided to check it out. she looked to Zarstra on her should, who only shrugged as much as a lizard could.
'[color=green:3hs619n2]lets see how welcoming this is[/color:3hs619n2],' she thought as she tucked the 'trophy' necklace into her spidersilk shirt and entered the establishment.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

(( OOC: Perfect, actually. :D And yes, Lird and Tsab are both male's for any further confusion. ))

[color=darkred:2xox08yw]After all was under-way, LiNeee looked down into her tankard to find it a bottomless pit; empty. Tilting her head she scoffed before placing it on the bar where it was immediately scooped up by a rather fat bard by the name of Scott, under is brimmed hat poked two rather large ears; indicating plainly that he was an Elf. Grinning, LiNeee nodded to him before turning back to the room, finding a newcomer.[/color:2xox08yw]

[i:2xox08yw]The first visitor![/i:2xox08yw][color=darkred:2xox08yw] Came a rather sudden shout within the confines of her head, LiNeee stole a glance over her shoulder at the bar where, in a rather large fish tank without water, she spotted the hermit crab; Zelch. Or what looked like a hermit crab, the thing was actually a child of the night, a shapeshifter.[/color:2xox08yw][i:2xox08yw]Very good observation,[/i:2xox08yw][color=darkred:2xox08yw]LiNeee shot back at him sarcastically, before turning back to the female; or what she thought was one considering the length at which she was hidden.[/color:2xox08yw]

[i:2xox08yw]"Welcome, welcome."[/i:2xox08yw][color=darkred:2xox08yw]LiNeee began as she stepped down off the inclined bar platform and onto the foyer floor,[/color:2xox08yw][i:2xox08yw]"I know the name is daunting, but do not fret, all are welcome in the DemonWeb Pit's Inn. I hope our hospitality will bid you well."[/i:2xox08yw][color=darkred:2xox08yw]A little formal perhaps, thought LiNeee though she added a small tilt of her head and flashed a wide smile.[/color:2xox08yw]

[i:2xox08yw]Well done, you really know how to tuck people into your bosom,[/i:2xox08yw] [color=darkred:2xox08yw]LiNeee heard the sneer in Zelch's voice, even though it were in her head.[/color:2xox08yw][i:2xox08yw]Didn't ask your opinion,[/i:2xox08yw][color=darkred:2xox08yw]she shot back without glancing away from the matron who had just entered, and there she waited for her reply. Expecting one of two things; for her to yell, or for her to run. Only [i:2xox08yw]time[/i:2xox08yw] would tell now.[/color:2xox08yw]
Li Neena~

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((lol...she thinks inrii's a matron.))

crimsom orbs searched the room in a quick sweeping glance. no one was here. at least visible at the moment. she would have to watch it carefully. her partially gloved hand (fingers not covered basically, however u would say that) reached up and pulled the hood back revealing the very young drowess behind all that covering. the parting of the piwafwi's cloth revealed her simple all black clothes, and especially the sword sheathed in the scabbard.
"vendui then," she said making way for the counter and twords the fellow female. Zarstra was also mentally sweeping the room for dangers while the drowess was evaluating the tavern owner before her.
"such an odd name for a tavern. a new comer to the surface?" she asked as she took a seat, but not before checking it for any hidden things- a habit she had. the lizard jumped down to the counter and sat patiently.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

[color=darkred:o2avfa07]LiNeee watched the other carefully, a slight quirk of her left eyebrow exceeding the other gave her a much older look. Though as the female revealed herself, LiNeee relaxed; a fellow Drow. She gave a nod and a smile to the greeting, letting slip the word;[/color:o2avfa07][i:o2avfa07]"vendui,"[/i:o2avfa07][color=darkred:o2avfa07] straight back.[/color:o2avfa07]

[color=darkred:o2avfa07]After the Drowess had taken a seat, LiNeee untied her apron; a mere white cloth she had tied around her waist, and tossed it to Scott over the bar counter. Clad in mostly black leather that was a little worn in some parts, LiNeee slid into the chair behind her, the hermit crab; Zelch no where to be seen, but a midnight colored feline had made a rather cosy napping place, right near LiNeee's elbow.[/color:o2avfa07]

[i:o2avfa07]"I wouldn't say a newcommer, no. More of dreamer. I was brought up in the caves of the underdark, lived there most of my life, now things are changing and we are being partially accepted on the surface?[/i:o2avfa07][color=darkred:o2avfa07] She made a point to let her eyes travel upwards at that moment,[/color:o2avfa07][i:o2avfa07]"don't get me wrong, I'd love to live up there, and I will eventually, under the wing of Eilistraee, but this place[/i:o2avfa07][color=darkred:o2avfa07] the Drowess swung her left hand around to gesture at the Inn foyer around her,[/color:o2avfa07][i:o2avfa07]"this reminds me of home."[/i:o2avfa07]

[i:o2avfa07]How touching, really.[/i:o2avfa07][color=darkred:o2avfa07]Zelch's purrs had gotten louder since LiNeee had stopped talking, she lifted her hand and stroked along the tabby's back, a quirk to her lips as she smirked at it, their little telekenisis conversataion well hidden.[/color:o2avfa07][i:o2avfa07]Behave, or no food later.[/i:o2avfa07][color=darkred:o2avfa07]She turned back to the other Drowess, smiling kindly.[/color:o2avfa07]
Li Neena~

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii raise a brow to the comment, as she noticed something unusual about the cat (if a true seeing spell shows anything, let me know). Zarstra stayed next to Inrii not wanting a fight at the moment.
'[color=red:2eikz3ti]I think kitty is looking at me weird,[/color:2eikz3ti]' came thru the mental link the sorceress shared with her familier, [color=red:2eikz3ti]'i think its hungry[/color:2eikz3ti].' the violet eyed iguana (type) lizard crawled over between her arms. the sorceress chuckled softly to the lizard before continuing the conversation with the fellow drowess.
"A follower of the Dancing Lady then? a rather..odd choice for a one of her followers. I dont see many of yall wanting to return to the depths execpt on missions," she replied.
her response showed she herself wasnt a believer, yet she wasnt hostile either twords them. and clearly had traveled or been around some of the Dark Maiden's followers.
Last edited by Inriiaynrae Jaelre on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

[i:3nr9ed06]"'Tis true, myself and Phoebey, here,"[/i:3nr9ed06][color=darkred:3nr9ed06] gesturing towards the cat which gave a soft purr,[/color:3nr9ed06][i:3nr9ed06] "are followers of the Dark Maiden. However I still like a place under a bit of earth that I can call home. I guess I'm alot different from most folk that way."[/i:3nr9ed06][color=darkred:3nr9ed06] LiNeee wondered how the Drowess would take to that, a follower of the Dark Maiden [i:3nr9ed06]Eilistraee[/i:3nr9ed06] still liking the underdark. She hastilly added;[/color:3nr9ed06][i:3nr9ed06]"not as if I would live under the ground further more, but I sort of enjoy the experience or, thrill of it time to time. You know what I mean?"[/i:3nr9ed06]

[color=darkred:3nr9ed06]From behind LiNeee came a small noise, looking to her left she noticed the cat gone, a sigh left her lips.[/color:3nr9ed06][i:3nr9ed06][color=darkblue:3nr9ed06]"LiNeee, what a pleasure,"[/i:3nr9ed06][/color:3nr9ed06][color=darkred:3nr9ed06]came the rather familiar, high-pitched voice of Pheobey, wondering if the Drowess would pick the maiden for the cat, LiNeee swivelled on her chair to face her.[/color:3nr9ed06]

[i:3nr9ed06]"Vendui, Pheobey. Lu'oh ph'dos pholor nindol ula kre'tan?" [/i:3nr9ed06] [color=darkred:3nr9ed06]LiNeee softly inquired, Pheobey grinned and inclined her head, [/color:3nr9ed06][color=darkblue:3nr9ed06][i:3nr9ed06]"Y'sik bwael Usstan sieva, lu'dos?"[/i:3nr9ed06][/color:3nr9ed06][color=darkred:3nr9ed06]LiNeee just nodded, agreeing as Phoebey took up a spot beside her.[/color:3nr9ed06][i:3nr9ed06]"As I was saying,"[/i:3nr9ed06] [color=darkred:3nr9ed06]she said, looking back to the female Drowess beside her.[/color:3nr9ed06]
Li Neena~

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((sorry in my post. she is not a believer, the '[i:3ub4y6th]nt[/i:3ub4y6th]' didnt type. if that makes any difference in your post.
oh, its assumed i speak drow unless speaking to non-drow generally...))

the sorceress shrugged. she had wanted to visit some of the cities of her kin, and for simular reasons- adventure. she had only visited a few times during her early training. but that time she had been on a mission and...other bad memories associated with it.
"my house would not approve of such if any of us wanted to for reasons other than bringing more back. 'Uncle' Jezz is still probably upset that I havent returned as it was."
If LiNeee had heard of that name then she would quickly guess that Inrii was of House Jaelre. generally an enemy of the dark maiden or her followers. but it could be seen that there was something different about this girl.
'[color=green:3ub4y6th]Phobey?[/color:3ub4y6th]' she said to herself of the cat as it confirmed her suspicions that there was something about it. and the fact that now she was standing before them.
the lizard look up at Inrii '[color=red:3ub4y6th]told you there was something weird about the kitty. can we eat now?[/color:3ub4y6th]'
"vendui Phobey," she said as she began fishing thru the pouch for some of the venison jerky she always had while traveling.

(red- telepathic comminication; blue- drow sign; green- thinking/thoughts)
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

LiNeee gave that astonishingly wide smile as Phoebey joined her, the girl seemed much smaller than LiNeee, also alot younger, somewhere around the mere teens. LiNeee herself, was much wiser, high cheek bones and long lashes; those making long shadows down her cheeks that shone against her pale skin. As she turned back to the girl, she suddenly felt rude, had she even asked the Drowess her name? That exact moment was when LiNeee picked up on what the girl was saying, [color=red:a8rn5j0p][i:a8rn5j0p]"my house would not approve of such if any of us wanted to for reasons other than bringing more back. 'Uncle' Jezz is still probably upset that I havent returned as it was."[/i:a8rn5j0p] [/color:a8rn5j0p] Tilting her head she picked up on one of two things; this girl was a non-believer, starying from the path of her previous thoughts LiNeee seemed rather stunned.

[color=darkblue:a8rn5j0p] "I'm starved," [/color:a8rn5j0p] yowled Phoebey from beside her, LiNeee shook her head as if erasing a memory and hopped to her feet, [i:a8rn5j0p]"of course how careless of me, you must be thirsty, hungry, who knows what else,"[/i:a8rn5j0p] clapping her hands once the four waiters from earlier scurried forth from different doors, each one neat and tidy, hair pinned back, aprons straight, even if slightly holey. [color=green:a8rn5j0p][i:a8rn5j0p]"Here's a menu Phoebey,"[/i:a8rn5j0p][/color:a8rn5j0p] Tsab said, holding out a piece of parchment rolled up to the younger girl, who took it with a wide grin.

[i:a8rn5j0p]"Anything for you?" [/i:a8rn5j0p] LiNeee asked, looking at the Iguana lizard and the Drowess, from, now, standing behind the bar with the same tattered white apron strapped to the front of her, head tilted and a feather quil fluttering through her fingertips. Scott stood behind her, waiting, observing, his chubby fingers digging into the velumptuous hips of his.
Li Neena~

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

the sudden change in facial expression told the young drowess much. but she just held a slight smile to see what would come of it. she wasnt above using her house name when needed, but she did distance herself from them generally.
[quote:8k62h8v5]"Anything for you?"[/quote:8k62h8v5]
thinking a minute, she realized she was a bit hungry.
"what do you have?" she asked.

((oh, if u want ideas for a menu, i have one i made for an inn in another group: http://fantasyrole.org/group_page.asp?id=169&gid=1498 i havent finished it, but most of those dishes are underdark things. but just some ideas for you))
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

(( I'd appreciate it if it could be prehaps just one for now? A temporary menu, ya know? XD ))

[i:1ccdrudz]"Anything ye like, we are new, open to ideas. The amount of stock we 'ave back there is unbelievable, really. So, take your pick from all the old wonders of the underdark, pitch it with some ale or wine, and yer all set!"[/i:1ccdrudz] chimed a very alooph looking dwarf who had just stumbled forth from the kitchen quarters, wearing a frilly pink apron he seemed to have sewn himself; assuming from the rather large image of himself on the front. LiNeee grinned, wiping her hands along her own apron with but a smug look on her face; waiting for the Drowesses reply. However, she had already clocked on what Phoebey wanted; the same as always, plum wine with a rather large dish of ox stew. She shook her head in reverie and sent Scott into the kitchens to fetch it while she herself got the Plum Wine from under the counter and propped up several glasses.
Li Neena~

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((oh, here's a possible beverage list too for ideas: http://fantasyrole.org/group_page.asp?id=169&gid=1499 and ur totally welcome to use what u want from them. after midterms i'm gunna update some of them. add more spices and things))

the sorceress thinks for a moment trying to decide what she's in the mood for. the idea of some of the city delicacies sounds good to her, different than usual fish or venison diet.
"if i remember correctly, [i:15cshhfm]Sa-Tassna.[/i:15cshhfm] i havent had it but once before.
'[color=red:15cshhfm]what are you getting me?[/color:15cshhfm]' the lizard asked looking to Inrii with her violet eyes.
'[color=red:15cshhfm]you can share mine[/color:15cshhfm]."
Inrii did not drink alcohol. she did not like losing control of herself because of some of the things that happened to her before. she wouldnt take any chances.
"and hot green tea with honey."
she folded her arms on her lap as she looked around the tavern and to the workers.
"interesting choice of staff. or at least willing to work for you."
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

((OCC: Hope you don't mind if i join :) ))

Zana and Vlad approached the tavern from a distance. "What does that sign say?" Zana asked Vladmir, her giant Siberian Tiger.

[i:2voheehh]Can you not read?[/i:2voheehh] he said sarcastically. [i:2voheehh]It says DemonWeb Pit's Tavern...hmmmm, strange name,[/i:2voheehh] he added.

"What?" Zana questioned, very tired, and in need of food. She and Vlad had been after a bounty of theirs for a couple of days with no rest or food. "That an odd name for a surface tavern."

[i:2voheehh]Tell me about it,[/i:2voheehh] Vlad said telepathically.

Zana walked up to the door and opened it. "Kitties first," she bowed with mockery.

[i:2voheehh]Oh why thank you,[/i:2voheehh] Vlad inclined his head, and said with equal sarcasm. Zana walked in after Vlad and noted only two females and a few bar tenders, along with another cat and a lizard. The other two females were clad in black, as was she. "Looks like I picked the right place," she mumbled.

[i:2voheehh]Is that another cat?[/i:2voheehh] Vlad said, eyeballing the cat. His attention then turned to the lizard, [i:2voheehh]and a lizard?[/i:2voheehh] he said, rather surprised.

"Yeah, so don't get all alpha male okay, just cause you're the biggest guy around doesn't mean jack. Got that?" Zana said, making sure Vlad didn't feel the need to show off or assert his command.

[i:2voheehh]Yeah, whatever, I gotcha,[/i:2voheehh]he lowered his head a little, not in submission, but just to be not so assertive. After all, he was only a little shorter than Zana when standing on all fours, and she is about 5' 7" (tall, even for a half-drow). Zana then burst out laughing. [i:2voheehh]What! What's so funny![/i:2voheehh] Vlad exclaimed in his head, thinking she was laughing at him. Zana pointed to one of the bar tenders who had appeared, wearing a frilly, pink apron. She tried to contain herself, knowing she was being rude, she covered her mouth in an attempt to control her laughing, but just started shaking and giggling.

[i:2voheehh]You really must be tired,[/i:2voheehh] Vlad said, smiling (as best a tiger can) and he shook his head. [i:2voheehh]I feel like I should apologize for your behavior, but I can't, oh well, hopefully you won't get kicked out or start a fight,[/i:2voheehh] Vlad started rambling, knowing Zan wasn't paying attention.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

The overweight dwarf; dressed in a frilly pink apron, nodded to the sorceress before he inclined his head towards the newest arrivals. Who were laughing at him? He sneered, those gumby teeth of his half black half yellow, LiNeee curled her top lip in disgust, [i:27l5f0xb] heard of a tooth brush?[/i:27l5f0xb] She thought to herself and let herself giggle only a smijin. [i:27l5f0xb]"Go fetch the food will you, you bring it on yourself with that daft thing"[/i:27l5f0xb] nudging at the apron LiNeee grinned widely, the dwarf shook with fury but nodded; setting off for the kitchen to get the sorceresses food and tea.

LiNeee turned back to the new arrivals and smiled, tilting her head forwards in salutations; [i:27l5f0xb]"Vendui! Welcome to the DemonWeb Pit's Tavern, don't fret over the name, our hospitality is warm and,"[/i:27l5f0xb] she glanced at Phoebey who was currently licking herself; she hadn't noticed the girl switch back to her midnight guise of feline-ness, [i:27l5f0xb] "furry?"[/i:27l5f0xb] She shrugged but kept that large grin coated on her face, Phoebey lifted her head, giving one little growl to the large cat that had just walked in before bobbing back down to lick her back leg, LiNeee just giggled and turned to the two. [i:27l5f0xb]"You both look famished, can I get you a menu?"[/i:27l5f0xb] In her head however; [i:27l5f0xb] Phoebey I swear if you start something with that thing I'll lock you in the den,[/i:27l5f0xb] Phoebey gave a startled hiss before standing up, swinging her tail furociously. LiNeee's smile never faultered.

Towards the jungle cat and the new Drow, two maidens scurried, large smiles on each ones dile. [i:27l5f0xb][color=darkblue:27l5f0xb]"Can we take your cloak? We have a place to set things,"[/i:27l5f0xb][/color:27l5f0xb] they chimed together, holding hands out to recieve anything the visitors wished to store away for their stay. Behind LiNeee came the fat Dwarf in pink, holding a tray of food and a pot and mug of the tea. He placed it on the bar infront of the sorceress and gave her a rather grotesque smile, [i:27l5f0xb]"And here you go, miss,"[/i:27l5f0xb] he said, dipping his chin. LiNeee shook her head as she laid a hand over Phoebey, who she swore had grown a good foot since last time she had laid eyes on her.
Li Neena~