Clone encounter Part 3

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

As Pyro's display, one white brow shoots up as he gives the clone an amused smirk. "Chocolate? Oh, yes- VERY clever of you. If I'd known that, I'd have let you 'win'." He says with a shrug, chuckling. "Now, mind telling me where exactly we're headed? I assume there is a navigation room of some sort on board. I'm still trying to sort through all this crap that got fed to my brain from that stupid wish. I HATE spell caveats..." He says, rolling his eyes. "And while we're at it, I wouldn't mind finding a place to clean up and get the smell of that damned bug off of me. They stink."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

the rogue followed along quietly, and with her inspecting part of the large ship she- thanks to the wish- was understanding things she wouldnt have other wise known. the beds were different, all uniform in organized rows hook to the wall. an empty bed farthest from the door and closest to the washroom, she sat her pack down on it, her piwafwi atop of it. She in the process of unbuckling the clasp and setting the belt in her pack when the clone called her over, reading the sign as the passed.
[quote:lh8aewg7]"You'll find the relaxation chamber something of a thrill, or at least I would assume you would. If you've never heard of a 'shower', you'll love it; and now to get your clothes washed up. [/quote:lh8aewg7]
"we do have similar things back home, bathhouses. large tubs of hot steamy water; steam and massage rooms that have those fancy oils and perfumes. very popular for nobles, and usually some deadly competition and more 'intimate' activities."
shower as he meant was not the same as what they called a shower, but likely was close in idea.
"If someone has the spell I could get this cleaned and fixed in seconds," she started to say as the door opened. she stared for a moment at the sight of the numerous machines. the knowledge of them coming right to her as if she always knew, yet still amazed at them.
"or I can do it this way. actually, I might have to find a way to get one of these, maybe in a smaller size."
she was already slipping the shirt off before the clone left, the drowess, not even thinking about him being there (drow culture). But she had small clothes on underneath (think strapless stretchy sports top). the mark from the missile left a slight discolored spot about the size of her fist on the front and back. the clone gone by now, she slipped off the gloves, the boots and pants. Balling the fabrics up she tossed them in, added the soap and cranked it on while wandering the need for the many different settings. she hadnt seen anyone without their armor anyway. they wouldnt miss one machine. it filled with water quickly then began the spinning and cleaning.
"i so am gunna have to take one with me now. too bad its not as easy to pocket."

warm water ran over her from the spicket above. she stood there a good while just letting it wash away the sweat, blood, and anything else not wanted. she thought she heard foots steps approaching the room she was in, so she listened.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin leaned back on the stool as he looked at the various drinks the tavern offered.

"Most of these are new to me," Drakin commented, "I'm used to drinks like elven wine, mead, I even tried Gutbuster once." Drakin felt queasy just at the mention of the dwarven drink, "Never again. I'd rather sleep in a den of ogres than even smell that drink again."

As he finished looking over the list he just told Stalker, "First rounds on you, you decide what we drink."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Maryne sighed aloud, "An actual bed would be wonderful." She followed Onix, Scar, and Zarae. She paused at the doorway, her eyebrows rising slightly at the beds. Her cat stalked over to one on the far end, jumping on it and curling up, staring balefully at them with one eye. Narrowing her eyes slightly at him, she turned to thank Onix and walked in, "Is there a food hall or something near here?"
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Lynx just grinned with her pale lips, typing up her reply quickly. [i:1v8fxzib]"It's alright, Edge. There is enough room for both of us on this vessel."[/i:1v8fxzib] The elf winked then, indicating it was a joke, then nodded to Onyx and the rest as they departed. The turbolift resumed it's descending until stopping again and she perked, ready to follow Edge to their destination.
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

[i:37w1qu5x]"She has many more tricks that just being able to adapt to technology, I can assure you. She can do interesting things with the mind of an opponent, I taught her much in regards to enchantment."[/i:37w1qu5x] He'd also nod, as Onix and the others left, waiting as well to see where it was that Edge was taking the two, keeping the excitement he felt building within from coming to the surface, though it was likely Lynx would know how he felt.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Pyro grinned at Lothir((like this: [url=http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/ ... g:146crtir]Pyro's smile[/url:146crtir])) as he finished off the caramel egg; "Well, you didn't ask me what [b:146crtir]kind[/b:146crtir] of egg it was, now did you?"

"As to where we're heading, well that's easy; the AI cores of the [i:146crtir]Nighthammer[/i:146crtir]. Tis where you will find all the answers to whatever questions you posed to Jolly Rodger. If you will, [b:146crtir]this[/b:146crtir] way," Pyro walked over, pressed a glowing, numerical key on the panel and a door slid open hissing stop to a fine point. The clone gestured with his head for the bard to follow him.

[color=blue:146crtir]Pyro led Lothir down a maze of corridors, which more than likely, would've have confused the heck out of anyone who didn't know where they were going or just had a bad sense of direction. It would come to Lothir's attention that the clone demolitionist knew exactly where he was going through a the internal bowels of the huge assault-carrier. The more the two walked on, the more and more it became apparent to the bard that the [i:146crtir]Nighthammer[/i:146crtir] was like a floating city, only with a full garrison of clone commandos, and ten times as many marines, ready to take a fight to a planet's surface if necessary. The bard would soon come to realize that there were less and less Marines and clones present and strolling about as Pyro led him down, deeper and deeper into the core of the ship.

There were more species that were humanoid in appearance, but weren't human, elf, or half-elf; they were aliens, quite literally. Races and species to which only the clones, marines, and ship's crew knew about. Since Lothir's wish was for the operating only the [b:146crtir]tech[/b:146crtir] onboard, the knowledge of these aliens was a punch to the face as any surprise would be to any.[/color:146crtir]

Pyro noticed Lothir's expression, and had to smirk, saying "What? You thought it was just folks like you and me on this big, floating bucket of bolts?" Pyro then laughed aloud, clearly enjoying the moment.

================

Onix found himself slightly amused by Zarae's comments that he overheard about having one of wash-cyclers for her own use.

When he sat down on one of the many chairs in the resting chambers, Maryne poised her question to him; Onix looked up to her, and pointed out the doorway; "take the corridor down the same direction we were coming from, first hallway on your left, the mess is at the end of that hallway."

Satisfied that he had answered Maryne's question about food, Onix leaned back and went through a list of things that he had to get done before they left again for the planet's surface.
The clone tapped a few commands into his armor and then music kicked in over a few speakers located throughout the room.
A rhythmic beat flowed into the room followed by a melodically beautiful, female voice.
(([url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofHh6xatxx4:146crtir]Erämaan viimeinen[/url:146crtir]- Nightwish))
The clone started off reading over the missions report that his squadmembers had submitted, seeing if any details were off or if there were places he could fill in for something missing.

Eventually, drowsiness started to take hold of the clone. He decided to rest slightly, falling asleep within a few seconds of closing his eyes.
If it struck anyone as odd, Onix was still as flesh and blood as they got within the clones' ranks.

Lieutenant Myria walked out of the R-chamber, a towel wrapped around her lithe dark skin. Her keen ears had already picked up the music, which she recognized as a favorite among her fellow human marines.
She brought her long, silvery hair up into a bun and then proceeded go into the showers, unknowing that Zarae was within the chamber, but aware that a shower was running, and that there was someone present within the same chamber.
However, Myria didn't mind so much, as she came across the base items she saw, and with a cycler running, she guessed it was another female.
She went about getting dressed into her uniform, first slipping into her undergarments.

====================

Stalker chuckled lightly at Drakin's comment; "well, since you said that, alright then."

The sharpshooter made his way back to the tavern, which had died down in activity and number of patrons present in the place.

The clone stepped up the bar, placing both arms on the top and having a seat himself.

"Give me a couple of Blackholes, and soda," the sniper said to the barkeep. A moment later, two shot glasses full of a dark, somewhat shimmering and swirling liquid, slid out across the bar to stop in front of Stalker and Drakin.
The sharphooter grabbed the drink in front of him and toasted to Drakin; "To sharp skills and quick kills." When Drakin returned the toast, Stalker downed the shot; the liquid seared down his throat, burning and ripping away at his nerves.

The sniper slammed the shotglass down on the table with such force that the glass should have shattered into a thousand fragmented pieces, but ironically, remained solid as a stone.
To one like Drakin, who had no idea what the stuff was, it would be like drinking something something only a wizard . . .or gargoyle could.

================

Ironside led the way back down to the armory. When they arrived, the clone prepped the exo-suit line to take off Vlad's armor first.

"Alright, Vladimir; 'X' marks the spot for. . err. . . paws. Stand there and I'll get you outta your claustrophobia." Ironside's hands ran across the board with skilled precision and practice.

To Zana and overly excited imp, the clone thumbed at twin doors behind him; "if you want target practice, the left door; if you wanna go into the 'Killhouse', then the right door. A forewarning; grab some armor, you'll need it. Otherwise, we'll end up making a [b:146crtir]second-visit[/b:146crtir] to the Med bay, and I'd rather avoid that." Ironside left Zana to her choice.

"And Griz, if you decide to go with grenade practice, do make sure that you use the red grenades, if you will. Same 'Boom', just more intense."
Ironside kept an eye on the gargoyle, making double-sure he took the right grenade type, while he prepped the exo-armor line for removing Vlad's armor, when the fur-ball was ready.

==============

Finally the turbolift with Edge, Lynx, and Ryltar in it, arrived at the designated level. The doors hissed open, and Edge walked out, leading the way for the two mages toward the Information Tech lounge.

When the three arrived they would find a huge room filled with computers, much like the laptop, only much, [b:146crtir]much[/b:146crtir] bigger. Lights danced over, and across the huge towers, while LCD screens danced with numbers and letters, pieces and sequences of code, that was being programmed at near light-speed.
"If this isn't apparent already, [b:146crtir]this[/b:146crtir] is probably one of my favorite sections of the ship."((Pic idea=[url=http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2 ... g:146crtir]IT Lounge[/url:146crtir]))

Edge led Lynx and Ryltar around, showing almost everything there was about the WDFX-9 quantum-core hyper computers; "these big guys calculate almost every-single one of our hyperspace jumps, the targeting telemetry of the HVG's that you fired, Lynx," he nodded towards the sun elf magess, "and the shield capacitors storage volume matrix threads, which are responsible for all of our shield output, as well as our power output flow, which is distributed through multiple router stations. Ryltar, worked with one of those in our recent battle." Edge gave the drow spellcaster a thumbs-up, indicating his impressed opinion of the drow's work on the power conduit.

"Lynx, earlier you asked me if you could look at the mathematics behind our hyperspace jumps, and the navigation we use to find those pieces of information. Well, this is where you'd find those equations and such." Edge waved a gloved hand around the IT room.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

The bard gave him an arch glance at the remark about types of eggs, but let it pass. If Pyro only knew.... He grinned to himself, wondering what Pyro would think of some of the other sorts of eggs he had eaten. Lap lizard eggs were still one of the few things he missed from his homeland, along with the rich caviar that was sometimes procured by dark-elven fishermen off the reefs beyond Argonia's rocky, treacherous shores.

As they descended down through the bowels of the ship, he noted their direction and course carefully, without being too obvious about it. He had a vague, general idea of where they were going, as a deck-plan of the ship had somehow etched itself into his memory along with so much else about the ship. It was still too much to assimilate all at once, though, so he let Pyro lead the way, turning his head to hide his mischievous grin whenever the clone turned to glance his way, knowing it would likely take the wind out of the clone's sails, as it were, if he knew that the drow already had a good idea where they were going now that he had mentioned their destination. Why he hadn't thought of it himself was anyone's guess- or maybe not, since he had not actually KNOWN he knew it until told.

As they walked along, he stared curiously at many of the beings he saw, and made a mental nte to ask about some of them later. Not that he was overly surprised to see such strange beings- there were plenty of odd creatures native to his own home-world that he had encountered- but his own insatiably curious nature demanded to learn more about them. New and interesting places and creatures were, after all, part of the reason he had chosen his path in life. He still remembered the tales Ravyn had told him of some of the races of his own world, and even his lessons with Jezdin- before the old vithrel had been turned into a drider (Now THERE'S a creature Pyro probably never saw! he thought wickedly) had shown him that there were many more beings in the multiverse than he could ever hope to encounter or know about.

At Pyro's comment, he turned, and shrugged. "Oh, I don't know- I sort of half-expected something of the sort, just from the things you, Onix, and the others have said about the place you all come from. Not to mention that some of the things on this ship do not appear to be made for those like us. I DO pay attention, you know. And for the record, there are creatures just as strange and alien where I come from. Ever seen a walking, talking cactus before? How about a humanoid with a squid-like head that eats brains of other beings and has mental powers that would astound you? Or intelligent mushroom people? Ever seen a manta ray that flies, speaks, and drinks blood? Most of these folk here are not stranger than things I've seen before, to tell the truth. We even have people who can change their shape to resemble anyone else they see. Or beings from other planes that you would call angels, demons and devils- and they ARE."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

opening the small vial she had, she emptied the liquid into her palm and washed her tangled mess of hair. steps entered the room,
their step light, clearly elven. the soft rustle of clothing and movement associated with it, the rogue figured someone getting dressed. tho who, she wasnt sure, having been the only on in the shower room when she jumped in.
Zarae made no movement, being that she was unarmed and not able to fight off against an attacker in her predicament. she remained still a good minute when she remembered that this was not back home and an assassin was not around every corner- at least she hoped not.
the rogue pulled the curtain slightly a bit to peek out. a dark elven female (techicnally not drow if not cursed right?)[/size:1pajcuw6] that was unfamilar, and reasonably one of the ships people.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

[i:1ku2xtjk]"Have you entertained the idea of traveling to other planes? Are your vessels capable of such?"[/i:1ku2xtjk] The mage asked as he moved over to one of the displays and began to type in a few commands, knowledge he had gained from the Wish spell that had been casted. [i:1ku2xtjk]"Or are you restricted to only the Prime Material Plane? I wonder how a ship like this would fare in Limbo, or perhaps even the Astral. With the appropiate information, we could conduct simulations of this, correct?"[/i:1ku2xtjk] The thought of one of these vessels at his command as he traversed the planes was thrilling, moreso with Lynx at his side. Perhaps they could even conquer a plane, or two with enough of them, and carve out their own realm. The possibilities were nearly endless with further mastery of the arcane combined with such advanced technology.
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

[color=darkblue:2rd13d6d][i:2rd13d6d]Ooohh exciting, isn't it?[/i:2rd13d6d][/color:2rd13d6d] Unfortunately the mechanical voice was not transferring the emotions too well. [color=darkblue:2rd13d6d][i:2rd13d6d]Multiverse is endless...[/i:2rd13d6d][/color:2rd13d6d] Her fingers were flying across the laptop, then she set it down, moving to the larger one with a grin on her pale lips. She casted a happy glance to Ryltar, then moved to one of the panels, quickly typing something, modeling in the holomatrix.

After a few moments when she was done, the holoprojectors began working, creating an odd picture.. a ring of the worlds around the center with a spire. [url=http://zen79.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dl7g2e:2rd13d6d][u:2rd13d6d](Multiverse map, view here)[/u:2rd13d6d][/url:2rd13d6d] Lynx grinned and picked up her laptop again. [color=darkblue:2rd13d6d][i:2rd13d6d]This is the reality we live in.[/i:2rd13d6d][/color:2rd13d6d]
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

[i:ptkgdrvz]Finally![/i:ptkgdrvz] Vlad sang, excited to get out of the armor. He stepped up to the machine and let it do it's job.

Zana decided that some live fire might do her good. She looked around for some armor, slightly confused. She'd never put armor like this on, but she'd eventually figure it out by herself.

She put of the armor, piece by piece with lots of guess work and then headed through the right door, only to be nearly shot in the head by a round. It whizzed passed her and thudded into the wall. "That was close."

She took the sniper rifle off her back and loaded it and began her training.
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

Ryltar grinned as Lynx brought up the map of the Multiverse and he moved his fingers from plane to plane, giving a small description of each, for Edge, his pompous tone again returning as he went on about them, as well as detail into the various quasi elemental planes that bordered the inner planes. [i:2808mgsn]"Have your vessels ever traveled to one of these?"[/i:2808mgsn]
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Nodding her thanks to Onix, and leaving Tasha on the bed, Maryne went to the area he had pointed out, entering the mess and immediately smiling at the smell of food. She grabs herself a plate and turn to look at what food they have.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Pyro shrugged at the bard's mention of brain-sucking squids, and flying, blood-sapping manta rays; "kid, I've flown from one edge of the galaxy to the other; seen [b:1ad6jq6h]a lot[/b:1ad6jq6h] of strange things in the wake of it. What you're telling me fits right in there with the list of other 'out-of-this world' stuff."

Then the clone looked to the bard with a glare; "Lothir I remind you that where [b:1ad6jq6h]we[/b:1ad6jq6h] come from is a glass tank filled with embryonic fluid. I've never even laid eyes on the home planet many, if not all of our crew, knows to be 'Earth'. To be honest, in some respects, I almost envy the world you come from; ruled by Matron Mothers it would be, but we'd fit in just fine there; follow orders, and shut up. We can [b:1ad6jq6h]ALL[/b:1ad6jq6h] do that. Though, our squad leader, I'm not so sure of." Pyro chuckled at the last bit of his comment, knowing full well that his squad lead was more than just a clone, though he didn't know anything more than that, and it was a hunch, at best.

The demolitionist turned his head, an eyebrow raised slightly at he mention of demons, devils, and angels; "you would be surprised at what I've fought in my lifetime, my bard friend." Pyro left his statement at that, for Lothir to guess at what that Pyro and his squad [b:1ad6jq6h]had[/b:1ad6jq6h] taken on and come out on top against.

Pyro led Lothir through another series of winding corridors throughout the ship, and then finally arrived at AI core chamber of the [i:1ad6jq6h]Nighthammer[/i:1ad6jq6h]. The clone waved a hand over the panel, and the doors hissed open.

"Glad to see you made it back, Theta-262; I very much missed your humor," came a feminine, metallic voice from the speakers overhead.
[color=blue:1ad6jq6h]Lothir, though knowing about the tech that the clones and their allies possessed, might have been slightly taken aback by the voice, and why it was coming from the speakers. If so, then Pyro would notice it from his expression.[/color:1ad6jq6h]

"Glad to [b:1ad6jq6h]be[/b:1ad6jq6h] back, Roxi, very glad to be back."

"And this must be one of the planet's native inhabitants that Squad Leader 180 mentioned in his debriefing. I must say that it is a surprise to find that there are species akin to those we have onboard already; quite fascinating," there was both surprise and intrigue in Roxi's voice as she spoke. "Apologies, Sir; I always analyze all personnel who enter the Core. A pleasure to meet you."

"Ohh, right; Lothir, this is ROXI, one of our AI's onboard the [i:1ad6jq6h]Nighthammer[/i:1ad6jq6h]. She's responsible for well. . . more than quite a few things on the ship, the likes of which I won't go into detail about. If you were looking for your star-charts and whatever else, this is the place you'll find your answers."

========================

Myria, her keen elven senses sharp as knives, picked up the very slight rustle of curtains behind the noise of the running shower. As she slipped into her pants, Myria turned about, and with one of her light lavender eyes, locked gazes with Zarae.
Seeing the small drowess somewhat suspicious, the Lieutenant giggled a bit, a smile forming on her features; "you do know, Miss Zarae, there's a reason why no weapons are allowed in crew quarters."
She continued to look into the drowesses eye, wondering how she would react.

========================

[color=blue:1ad6jq6h][i:1ad6jq6h]"Have you entertained the idea of traveling to other planes? Are your vessels capable of such?"[/i:1ad6jq6h][/color:1ad6jq6h]

Edge looked to Ryltar at his first question as Lynx and him went about using the counsels; "To different planes: you mean as in different dimensions? I've no idea if we've ever done that. I know, from first hand experience, that our ships are capable of warping time-space to the degree which we can overcome a blackhole, even jump [b:1ad6jq6h]through[/b:1ad6jq6h] one, mind bending as it is. But to planar-jump? You're asking the wrong clone; I only know as much as my off-time studies, or experience, allow me to know."

Edge typed in a sequence of keys over his holoboard, and brought up a fully, intractable hologram of the [i:1ad6jq6h]Nighthammer[/i:1ad6jq6h]. "You can run as many simulations as you want on here."

When Lynx brought up the map of Toril and its multiverse, Edge brought his hands over the counsel and down onto the board hard, as he looked over the entire map; "holy shit," he whispered barely audible. The clone technologist took in the entire map, his mind wrapping around what he saw before him, with what he knew from his own experience in his own life.
"This is strange to say the least; if we can travel to these planes, I know not how we are going to do so; our ship arrived here when some sort of anomaly happened when we jumped to hyperspace. I've seen some [b:1ad6jq6h]very[/b:1ad6jq6h] bad things happen to ships that make an FTL jump in the middle of a nebula or plasma storm; the results are nasty and devastating, and that's putting it mildly. In truth, I'm just as amazed we're here and intact as we are."

"No Ryltar; I've never even heard of these kind of planes, and I have no idea HOW one would travel to such a place," Edge replied to the drow wizard, still absorbing the fact that such travel was possible; however, the one thing the clone [b:1ad6jq6h]did[/b:1ad6jq6h] know was that they had a ship with more firepower than any known in his galaxy; "though I would wonder what powers that be have ever seen or destroyed an entire planet before?" Edge shot back to teh cocky drow wizard, reminding him of the immense and overwhelming power that the [i:1ad6jq6h]Nighthammer[/i:1ad6jq6h] possessed, as well as the not-so-small fact that any clone squad could summon that power down upon any target they deemed a threat.

========================

Ironside watched as the automated machinery went about first removing Vlad's exo-armor, then his own. Small mechanical arms protruded from the armorer, all of them coming up and over to Vlad, drilling, wizzing, removing the exo-armor from the big cat one piece at a time. After about 15 seconds of absolute stillness from the tiger, Ironside saw his fur again.
The clone couldn't believe how claustrophobic a [b:1ad6jq6h]cat[/b:1ad6jq6h] could get, but he shrugged his shoulders, thinking that it was an acquired taste. The armor machine performed the same sequence to Ironside, removing the behemoth exo-suit from the clone's already impressive OMNI armor.

Inside the 'Killhouse', as the clones had aptly named it, Zana would find herself against incoming laser and projectile fire. Most of the rounds were reduced power bolts, so as not to kill the trainee, but they'd leave one helluva welt, and possibly a broken bone, if one was not careful.
The half-drow huntress was within a confined maze, with, multiple passage ways leading both to and away from incoming fire. Some paths were shorter, some were more roundabout. However, all were loaded with traps, both predictable and clever. It was not so much the traps that one had to worry about, it was how to avoid all of them, [b:1ad6jq6h]while[/b:1ad6jq6h] getting through the 'Killhouse' unscathed and in one piece.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix