Clone encounter Part 3

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

OOC: LOL!, I was kind of going on the idea that most middle-eastern dances, at least the ones performed by women, are in fact rather suggestive in nature. Not sure how a Nat-Amer dance fits in that, but some of them are very beautiful, so I'd imagine that it might seem pretty suggestive in that context.

IC: Suddenly taking her meaning, he gets a rather mischievous look, and grins. "Ha! indeed I can, milady. Pyro, would an illusion work? I think I could make it convincing!" He winks, and turns back to Zarae, giving her a wicked leer, and leans in very close, whispering into her ear. "Really? I just might take you up on that offer to see them. And may I assume that you might be one of those ladies paying?" He says, and just to make her blush, he gives her ear a gentle nibble. "I know plenty of OTHER 'moves' that would interest them, too. Perhaps I could show you sometime...."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((yeah i figured... but she will argue! lol.
and why not cheat? bards a type of rogue also. then the whole drow part could also be argued...and i doubt pyro is a goody too shoe so he should agree))

"i can even add some bit to it if need be. give it a mystical mysterious appeal; Im sure you pyro could add to it. we have the illusion look like you. yall are all clones anyway" she added seriously thinking about how to pull it off.
the rogue looked back to the stage thinking what else to do to tilt the scales when she didnt expect that; tho why she didnt by now was her own fault. she studdered a moment with a slight jerk from surprise, before quietly clearing her throat to play it off as best she could.
"you might have to just wait and see then," was the best she came up with. she mentally laughed at herself for such lame comebacks.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: LOL!! Why does drow + rogue automatically = cheat? What, a guy/gal can't be "good" and NOT cheat?! For shame.... :p

IC: "No need- I think I know precisely how to make such a ruse work," he replies, suddenly looking thoughtful. "We've already got several other companions aboard- if one of them suddenly shows up in here, who would know the difference? And I can certainly have it play out some of those moves I mentioned." He gets adevious look, and grins. "What say you, Pyro?"

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((OOC: that was awesome, Calabask, :lol: I thinkin that now Onix should give everyone a simple, run down from the handy, dandy "Weapons operations for Dummies' book, rofl))

Onix looked at Ryltar with a dumbfounded look on his face, then suddenly doubled over laughing. Ironside looked to his squad leader with a cocked brow, then noticed Ryltar against the wall and shook his head, and resumed gathering the Theta's gear.

"Ryltar, only use the power blast option on something like an adult leecher, or a very hardened target," Onix breathed out as he walked over to the wizard and gave him a hand up; "that actually uses the overcharge setting of the rifle, which essentially makes the bolt into a coherent particle beam, and [b:7uf60vuo]those[/b:7uf60vuo] are very real in recoil."

"Here, try this;" the clone pressed a button below the trigger, which sent a light whin through the weapon, indicating that it was charged up for the second shot. After that, Onix dialed down the power setting, giving it this time to where it would offer zero recoil to the wizard.
Tapping a keypad, the clone brought up another target as the last one that Ryltar blasted was in a smoking ruin.
"Ok, my wizard friend, now give it a go-around."

Turning to priestess, Onix asked, "Miss Maryne, would you like to give your weapon a couple of shots at a target?"

Hearing Lothir and Zarae, Pyro couldn't help but grin; "ohohhohhohho; this is gonna get great," the demolitionist chuckled to himself.
"So how exactly would you do this?" he asked to both Lothir and Zarae.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

"it should be easy, I doubt your people have a true seeing spell. so creating the illusion should be easy. the thing would be getting it to dance correctly. tho casting irresistable dance on the illusion might do it. or just randomly pull out one of those half drow over there enjoying the liquer (drakin or scar)," she replied.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Maryne shut her eyes right after Onix shot a beam at the dummy, "Vith, that's bright."

After Ryltar, Maryne decided to take a lighter approach to her target. Nodding slowly, she lifted the gun to her shoulder, following what the clone had showed her, and fumbled around for a bit before she found the trigger. Holding the gun awkwardly, Maryne shifted so that her arm pointed to the target, not really sure how to aim, but hesitant to bother Onix for something like that. She shut her eyes and pushed the trigger as lightly as possible, quickly letting go when she felt the gun hum to life, opening her eyes and staring at Onix.

"Did it work?" she asked hesitantly.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"Don't worry, I THINK I've got it covered," says the bard with a look of absolute cunning and mischief on his face. "This should be interesting..." He mutters, and slips toward the doors to stand where they will open, surripetously murmuring a spell under his breath with his back turn as he does. A moment later, the figure of Lynx enters, clad only in a skirt of thin layers of translucent material in red and purple, and a tiny vest-top of red velvet with sleeves of the same material as the skirt in purple. The entire ensemble is trimmed with tiny gold coins that clink and shimmer as she moves. A new tunes starts, and the scantily -attired Lynx begins to dance suggestively, her hair down and swirling about her in long lush waves.

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjSI0mTxLA

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YamDoDK7 ... re=related

Mixed with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9mgGcrj ... re=related

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

((u punk. found some gypsy sounding music. oh well))

Zarae watched as the image appeared. she rolled her eyes a bit. 'men' she thought to herself.
"she might kill you after this. or Ryltar will."
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

He comes back over grinning, and chuckles at Zarae's comment. "But WHAT a way to go! Ah well- it wouldn't be the FIRST time I've been killed by a beautiful female. Except that the last one was my sister. Ugh."

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Lynx, blissfully ignorant of the rather kinky looking copy of her entertaining the bar patrons, halted by the doors leading to the platform, gazing into the chasm. [i:1zr1qiwg]Is there... air to breathe?[/i:1zr1qiwg] She asked cautiously, not equipped as well as Edge. And should he give her a positive reply, she'd step forward and then eep, grasping at his shoulder as the lack of gravitation lifted her off the floor.

//ooc: oh, Lothir is so -dead- xD[/size:1zr1qiwg]
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

((haha...))[/size:3v66irmq]

"yeah, you say that now," Zarae replied as the majority of the crowd kept their eyes glued on the fake Lynx, "do you forget that we women (as Zarae doesnt classify herself in the attractive category) can be creative in our methods? Good things she's not drow. or you'd be even worse off," she replied playfully drawing her finger across her throat in the obvious meaning.
"how many more rounds are their?" she asked Pyro (assuming he's not too caught up in swaying hips...;))
Zarae realized she was getting a bit tired; she had forgotten how long since they had all rested.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"Oh, I don't know. It might be kind of fun to see what she comes up with. Probably nothing as creative as Morganna. She once killed two guys at once, while they were in the middle of a three-some. With a silk sash, of all things."

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix looks to Maryne and found himself surprised that, even though she closed her eyes, she had shot the target, albeit in an awkward fashion. The energy bolt had literally blasted the shoulder off the practice dummy, though it was a glancing hit.

"Miss Maryne, perhaps you should try this on," the clone strode back through the door into the armory, grabbed a female sized helmet, came back through and offered it to the priestess.

"It'll shield your eyes from the light intensity, as well as assist you in targeting with your rifle."

"Ryltar, would you like to try one as well?" the clone asked the drow wizard as he turned to him.

Edge looked to Lynx, smiled, and replied "oh there's air in here, Miss Lynx; why would I have my helmet off if there wasn't?((OOC: I'm not sure if I said this, but all of the Theta's have their helmets off right now.))

The tech-wizard actually chuckled as Lynx chirped up as she felt zero-grav take over when she stepped forward. Edge didn't mind her using him as an anchor, he did have magnetized boots on him.
"Now, how in the blue blazes are we supposed to get up there?" he asked pointing up to a platform more than 150 meters up above him and on the opposite side of the chasm.

Pyro looked at the illusionary Lynx that Lothir had summoned and shook his head; "the' bard says this is a dance?" he gestured toward the rather seductively looking Lynx and shook his head; "that's just using a feminine charm to win over the male marines; what a farce."

"Alright you wanted a dance, I'll give you one," the clone turned to the band once Lothir's spell was done. "Hey, Marines! Play me Rage of the Shadow Warriors, will ya?"

This caught Stalker's attention; "you are [b:1o0su3g5]not[/b:1o0su3g5] doing that without me," the sniper said as he got up off his seat and joined Pyro on the floor.

The marine musicians looked to one another and grinned; if only Lothir had known what he'd sparked from the clone.
Immediately the band started out slow in tune, with a strong emphasis on the beat of a strong percussion.

The demolitionist started out by bringing a fist up onto his brothers chest plate, which Stalker immediately repeated onto Pyro's plate. Within seconds the two Theta's had a rhythmic tempo going by simply hammering their fists onto the letting his deep voice carry over the instruments, matching the tempo of the band. By this time, both brothers were slamming their fists into each other's armor, pauldron, chest-plate, as well as bringing their armored boots onto the ground in a beat that made it sound more like a tribal war dance.

Each of Stalker's and Pyro's slams were perfectly timed, and none were held in check; each had the capacity to damage either of the clones, as the blows were real and powerful.

What would really surprise Lothir, Zarae and the others was the fact that more clones just randomly joined in from the hallway, even in the middle of the song. Two clones came into the dance perfectly timed beside Stalker, while another three joined in beside Pyro.

The seven clones, including the Theta's continued to hammer against one anothers armor forming a fast, paced beat; each blow was perfectly timed, each was perfectly matched. Pyro, Stalker and the new squad of clones that joined in sang together in perfect harmony, each of their deep voices matching one another and bouncing off of one another. Each of the clones trusted one another to not make a mistake; each trusted the one next to him to not to smash his own face in with their own blow.
The level of trust made by each clone to another was amazing. They trusted each other implicitly and with every move they made, that trust was there.

This song[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6eR1erV ... d:1o0su3g5]Rage of the Shadow Warriors[/url:1o0su3g5]

Finally it came to a rolling stop when one marine shouted; "Come on, do Os Baelaeli."

Pyro smiled, as did Stalker; the two nodded, and the marines burst into action, their instruments playing an unforgettable tune.

The clones continued their hammering beat upon each others' armor, but more timed, more precise, they also sang a different tune. This time the Beta's even joined in, the song was that infectious, but it was also how they lived. To each of the clones, those to songs were everything they represented and held onto as their core beliefs. What they stood for, what they were meant to do, the clones all held those songs to their heart, as Pyro, Stalker, the Betas and the rest of the clones demonstrated.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypyqeVyP ... d:1o0su3g5]Our Vengeance[/url:1o0su3g5]

[url=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dha_Werda:1o0su3g5]Dha Werda Verda[/url:1o0su3g5] ((This should explain a few things as to what the clones are doing.))
Last edited by veraka on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

When hte song finally ends, Lothir looks at them with an expression of dubious interest. "That was- interesting," he says slowly after the clones end their "dance". "Not quite sure how it qualifies as a dance', but it was an unusual display of comradery. Now- let ME show you amateurs how it's DONE!"

He grins, and tells the band to play something with a heavy beat, then he grabs Zarae, and moves over to where the illusion of Lynx is now standing idly, and takes both out onto the floor, and begins to dance with them.

Dance/Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=hMzw5ARkn ... re=related

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

the drowess watched the unusual...whatever it would be called from the people of the ship. even non-competitors joined in.
"must be an alien, or clone thing."
they kept a the beat and pattern like practiced folks; and they had something few of her own kin had- a deep level of trust in one another. this to her was more interesting than the smacking of armor in a pattern. the rogue was in thought over this.

((link dont work...so i have no idea what im doing...other than normally i mean))
when it was done she waited for what came next- which ended up being her pulled on stage.
"wha..."
Zarae quickly figured out her supposed role, following the other two's lead at first
(whoo hoo for intelligent score...or is this a wisdom check? lol) .

((added edit: whoo hoo for INT and DEX scores!))
Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~