Vale of Shadows Part 6

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

Inriia had shrugged as their camel moved on. the bedin cleric unsure but persuaded by the essence of time to go. he kept looking back a few times to see the warlock further and further back.
the sounds of appraoching hoofs were not unheard, the camels looking back as well as keen elven ears. behind them the black spot grew. Inriia prepared to fling a spell at the rider, until she reliazed who.
as he marched up to them, she admired the mount, "a nightmare? dont see them often."

the cleric pointed indicating they follow the trail. "heres is our path."
the camel turned according to his riders wishes. and south they were traveling.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

When everyone was ready, he rode on with inrii and then looked back hearing something but moreso feeling and sensing something too. His hand was already at his bow moving it until he saw who it was. Looking to her" I'll get you one someday as a present." he mused briefly before looking to the cleric and yawned slightly as they were heading south. The desert.. was annoying him, at this point he preferred the underdark.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"The warlock has summoned a creature from the hells itself," Neriah hissed, her fey'ri blood churning in response to the

Turning to regard Virgil, Veraka quickly narrows his eyes upon the warlock, not so much him, but his mount. The paladin knew full well the mount that the warlock bore and where it hailed from.

He kept his gaze fixed upon the warlock until he said where he'd acquired such a creature. While Veraka could understand that he really didn't want the Nightmare here, he full well also knew that it was going to take something on four legs, not two, to trek through the Anauroch.

"I see your keepers are gracious with their gifts to you," Veraka remarked towards Virgil, regarding the warlocks newest addition to the groups mounts; "are your keepers always so gracious, or is this merely a way of reminding you of who's in charge?"

Neriah flinched at the sting of Veraka's words towards the warlock. Whilst she knew full well the shortcomings of being blooded with infernal essence in ones veins, she had the option of choosing her own path, not being tied as a slave to another.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

[color=indigo:338ns146]"I would say it's a little of both. The Queen of Shendilavri is fond of reminding me who holds my leash, Shar, the succubus you saw come for me earlier, is... fond of me, I think. I can tell it's a ruse to get me to sire children and continue the Stahne bloodline, and our damned curse. And yet, Shar's concerns for me seem genuine. Perhaps she is groomed to care about me so.I would not be here, much less have such gifts, if not for her."[/color:338ns146] This much the warlock has to say on the matter, and looks as if he wishes to say nothing more about it. Who could blame him though? Determined to break the curse on his bloodline, all but forcing him to abstain from any sort of romantic or carnal interests in others. This woman he can't hide from, and still its clear that even he may be contemplating giving in to the internal temptations of Shar's caring treatment. Trying to put just such thoughts from his mind, he nods toward the path ahead, [color=indigo:338ns146]"Come, let us be on our way."[/color:338ns146]
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Listening to the conversation he couldn't help but to chuckle to himself listening. Oh he had his exchanges over the years, whether romantic or love is a knife piercing the flesh or a whip who knew. Moving a hand almost dismissively." Who knows, when working with the infernals, true love could save the condemned and cursed soul. Question is, how do you tell if it's true or not."
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

"true love? is there such thing?" the girl shrugged.

((finish conversations if wish. but since folks aint posting much figured i'd go ahead and move to our location for the cleric.))

post on new page[/size:3tu3s72y]
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya