A Clone Encounter (Part 2)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Scar's chi instantly flared as soon as the back of his knees were hit. The grab around his throat made things worse. He reaction was an elbow the the attackers ribs, and gabbing the arm around his neck. He began to throw the attacker over him. At this moment Gravity was released and it become zero-G's. The momentum that was started was now amplified and unable to be stopped.

"What the..." he says spooked he tightens his grip on the attackers arm, and they both start zooming to the ceiling.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

As Drakin felt himself being thrown, then suddenly found himself and the attacker on the ceiling.

"What in the Nine Hells?!" Drakin cursed as he recovered from suddenly being on the ceiling. He again threw himself at the target, this time pulling out his shotel. He again attacked for the throat, but found that he moved as if swimming through water.

Grisnaw, who was going to try to attack the target where he originally was, suddenly found both of them on the ceiling and him continuing onwards toward the far wall. He tried to correct his course but found he couldn't without the gravity on.

"Can't stop! Can't stop!" He yelled windmilling his arms, which only caused him to start to corkscrew, "This isn't as much fun as I thought!"

He continued past the two combatants without them even noticing.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"WWWWeeeeeee!" came Pyro's ecstatic cry for he was sailing in zero-grav, his favorite pastime.

"There he goes again," Stalker said grinning at watching his brother go somersaulting through the air.

However the commotion drew all the clones' attention. Stalker pulled out his sidearm, as the rest of the clones drew combat knives, for they all knew that any of their main weapons used inside the gunship would spell doom for everyone onboard who didn't have a sealed suit with its own oxygen supply.

The Thetas used their zero-g training to maneuver each other over to Onix's position, where they saw, and raised eyebrows to, Drakin and an unknown half-drow duking it out, Grisnaw the gargoyle, went careening into the aft bulk-head, and thumped into it with a resounding 'THUD!'.

Right then, the squad burst out laughing, despite there being a fight in zero-gravity going on
"Can we keep him?" Pyro asked earnestly. Onix was laughing so hard he couldn't respond.

((OOC: alright, Lue, Delrum and Aylstra, go ahead and post your reactions for everything leading up until now, I look forward to reading your responses ;) ))
Last edited by veraka on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Lothir moves to the window, watching in fascination as the ship ascends, then the engines begin to roar and it shoots up with frightening speed. Soon it is far above the surface, shooting into the blackness beyond the sky. He holds tight to the window's edge, trying to ignore the speed of the ascent to gaze outside, hoping to catch a glimpse of Selune. He has always wondered what it would be like to see the moon up close.

After a few moments, the ship levels out and he simply stares out, ignoring everyone else's reactions and comments. Then he hears Onix give the command to cut the gravity, and has only a moment to grab the nearest permanently attached object before his feet literally float out from under him.

"What the...?!" he sputters, but soon realizes he is floating weightless. "Amazing!" he exclaims, and cautiously lets go of whatever piece of the ship he had grabbed- a hatch handle, from the look of it. He floats for a moment, then tries to "swim" through the air experimentally, a wide grin forming on his face. "I haven't had this much fun since I flew with Sivestrik to the top of Mount Bloodstone!"
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

"Mother...Fu..." he exclaims as he crashes into the ceiling.

Scar quickly recovers and is standing upside down on the ceiling. He sees his attacker coming at him and a sword slash being sent to his throat. Glowing red from his chi a sends a spear strike, fingers extended and joined, to his attackers throat, and secondly uses his other hand to attempt to slap the blade away. Normally he would succeed in doing so with no problem, but he made the mistake of sending the attack first.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

As soon as he realizes there is a fight underway, the bard "swims" over to the nearest wall, angles a bit, and shoves off as hard as he can to propel himself toward the two combatants. He pushes Drakin out of the way, twisting in the air to maneuver toward the stowaway, and yanks off his cloak, throwing it over the stranger's head.

"Enough of that, mal'ai!" he shouts, reaching for whatever is nearest to pull him away from Drakin. "We REALLY don't need strange energies bouncing around in here, unless you can hold your breath indefinitely! Now, why don't you tell us who you are, and what in the name of all the gods are you doing here?!"

Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Scar rips the Cloak of his head. Furious that this stranger has mingled in his fight against the first person.

"Great...two now" He thinks to himself as his chi begins to glow brighter.

Using his leg and to momentum from his first strike. He launches himself at the first assailant, noting that the person who knocked them away from each other was pulling away from him, when in range he sends an fatal palm flying at the side of his head.
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Lynx been enduring everything with a smile, the increase of the gravity forced her to widen the stance some and she glanced to Ryltar knowingly. Trying to remain straight and holding at the handle in the wall, she muttered to her companion, still clutching the pinch of chalk dust in her hand. [i:26ojwnk4]Overcoming the planet's gravity hold with an acceleration of the vessel causes... this.[/i:26ojwnk4]

Despite of rather unpleasant sensation, the young wizard kept studying the room curiously, feeling the faint vibration of the ship, then her eyes locked on the window as she watched her home plannet from the distance now, the large disc was surrounded by the silvery mist of the clouds in the pitch-black star-filled void of the space. The sight caused her to breath out quietly and she looked to Ryltar again, smiling at him.

The shouting then and the zero-gravity forced her to snap out of her blissful state and she turned to observe the fight, furrowing her brows. [i:26ojwnk4]What in the Nine...?[/i:26ojwnk4] Her eyes locked on Scar and she finally released the dust she was holding, the arcane words escaping her quickly as [i:26ojwnk4]Hold Monster[/i:26ojwnk4] was sent at the intruder - the spell she loved, the spell she was so good at, the spell strong enough to even hold the Leecher queen down. The dust surrounded Scar mid attack, just after the cloak was thrown his way, and -hopefully- the man would find himself unable to move and not a threat anymore.

Alas, she had to release the handle she was steading herself with, so began floating in the air just like others, her mouth quirked a little, with amusement, despite of the fight. Her hand slipped to the pouch again as she searched for more reagents, should her spell fail - even though she was quite sure in it's success.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Lothir hears the stranger mutter, and is just about to repeat his question when the stowaway begins an attack that seems meant to take his head off. He jerks away, though perhaps not fast enough. Fortunately, at that moment, Lynx's spell hits the strange male, and the hand that was meant to slam into him stops short.

He gazes at it in blank surprise for a moment, then turns to look toward the elven woman. "I owe you for that one!" He says with a nod and salute to her, before glancing around and spotting a rope that had floated free. He chants a quick rhyme, and the rope snakes out to wrap itself around the stranger and tie in knots, binding him tightly. "Just in case your spell wears off, milady," he explains. "Not to mention that it will help keep still until we can reason with him."

He turns back to the stowaway, and takes a deep breath. "Now, I am going to repeat this one more time- carefully, so that you will be sure to understand- and you had better start providing some answers before one of those trigger-happy fellows there decides to end this fight a bit more PERMANENTLY, if you take my meaning. Who are you, and why are you here?"

Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Scar was surprised by the sudden spell that surround him and held him still. His Chi is still flowing furiously through him. He just stares at the person that was yelling at him now, and his neck slowly turns to look at the person who put him in this hold.

"Drow...I hate Drow." he said out loud. This being very oximoronic him being half-Drow himself.

Very slowly he turns back to the first two attackers, he notices something familiar about the first, and hearing the voice of the creature, that crashed into the wall, caused another quick flashback.

"Drakin...Grisnaw?" he says puzzled
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Lynx nodded to Lothir briefly, her hand was extended toward Scar as she kept the man held and motionless. At his words she could not help but grin. [i:1x297von]Drow? I assure you, I am not an -ilythiiri-. An Ar'Tel'Quessir, at your service.[/i:1x297von]

She watched the rope securing the man's wrists and ankles together and only then released Scar from her spell, folding her arms now, dangling a couple of feet above the floor. [i:1x297von]Now, -darling-, behave, or I will do something bad to you.[/i:1x297von] Her thin brow arched then as the intruder seemed to know the member of their 'crew'.
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Scar smirked and laughed a little when they started tying him up. Drakin knew very well about his friends quirks about being tied up and in sticky situations. He put a quisitive look on his face when this female had called him darling, and then threatened him. Again he begins chuckling at this. Drakin knew all the better, he knew how strange Scar was when he actually began talking, and he knew how crazy the lone monk was.
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Lynx raised her brow again, watching the stranger chuckling, her lips pursed slightly as she rolled a little pebble between her fingers, idly. A [i:9ame7bi2]Flesh to Stone[/i:9ame7bi2] spell was prepared and ready to be tossed at the odd man, should he try to do something stupid once more.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix recovered from his bout of laughter from Grisnaw epic crash into the wall; right then, the pilots voice came over the comm; "what the hell was that," he blurted, referring to the fat imp going head long into the wall.
"Are you guys throwing asteroids around back there?"

"If those asteroids happen to have two legs, arms and wings, then . . . . . yeah," Pyro quipped, barely containing his laughter. The Theta's again burst into laughter, even a few of the floating Marines joining in.

Onix, however, remained a tad bit calmer, knowing that he had to sort this little dilemma out. However when Lynx made her comment, a very wide grin formed on his face.

[quote:100lcmo8][i:100lcmo8]Now, -darling-, behave, or I will do something bad to you.[/i:100lcmo8][/quote:100lcmo8]

"Um, ma'am, you shouldn't have said that," Stalker replied before anyone else, as his squad leader was about to do something that he usually wasn't prone to.

"Bow Chicka Wow Wow," Onix said before turning about in zero-g, barely containing his laughter. Now all of the marines where laughing their asses off. Even Stalker couldn't help but double over in laughter.
Last edited by veraka on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

Ryltar placed his staff against the ground, leaning against it from the g-force that flowed through him so he could maintain his stance. He wasn't about to take hold of one of the handles like Lynx had, he had to of course show that he was still superior to her. His eyes would then widen as he saw the surface give way to the round sphere of the planet, looking to Lynx he'd give a small nod of acknowledgement before the chaos broke out around him.

He was about to react himself but before he could Scar was both held by Lynx's spell, and ropes. He'd smirk a bit at her words as he turned to scar, pushing back his hood to reveal his dark drow features. And [i:cmthjkyj]I'll do worse of course, and I have a rather.. good imagination. Perhaps if he's unruly I could dominate his mind and make him dress in something girly and make him serve drinks?[/i:cmthjkyj]