A Clone Encounter (Part 2)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

The young bard sighed. Only one person in the entire group seemed to have taken his word seriously, not that he blamed anyone for thinking him flighty or naive. It was simply in his nature to be optimistic and easy-going. Thankfully the years spent in the harsh, unforgiving world of his homeland had not been able to destroy that part of him. Still, there were times when only his faith kept him from going mad. This was definitely one of those times.

He nodded agreement as Lynx asked what they were waiting for. He turned to say something to Zarae, and happened to notice her slipping something inside her cloak. He casually moved over to her, and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "What did you just take?" He said, where only she can hear. "I'm not going to rat you out, I'm just curious why you decided to be light-fingered." To anyone who looked, it would appear that he was making a play for her affections, as the sniper and Pyro had already done.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

the rogue just smiled, 'busted' she joked to herself. she played up the bards show with an attempt at a playful look, despite she really didnt know how.
moving her hand to where only he could see, she sighed.
"[i:3m3tk1wa][color=darkblue:3m3tk1wa]nothing major, just testing them. I might give it back[/color:3m3tk1wa].[/i:3m3tk1wa]"

((blame veraka, he had the orange guy check his equipment... not sure what they carry so i dunno what it is yet. maybe a hand gernade? maybe coins?))
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: If it's off of Pyro, my bet's on a hand grenade, LOL!! :devil:

IC: He smirks, and shakes his head a little in amusement. "I see. Are you sure it's wise to be filching things when you don't even know what they are or how to use them? It could be something dangerous." Although he is being tactful, his meaning is clear- she should not have taken the item. From his tone, it appears that there is genuine concern, however.

He winks at her, then takes her hand and gives it a brief kiss, as if to make his intentions known, then steps back and gives her a slight bow. "Be careful in your choices, milady, sometimes the wrong ones can lead to disaster, and I would truly hate to see you come to grief from one poorly made." His words are ambiguous enough that anyone who happens to hear will not understand the true meaning.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix looked to Lynx, and nodded his head toward the hanger they were approaching; "What we're waiting for is Hawk to land this bucket of bolts, when landing in a hanger bay, pilots have to be as precise as possible, lest they crash into another craft. A fire onboard a ship like this is often the worst case scenario."

The gunship slowed to a near halt as it passed between the now down energy field; gravity from the [i:20eljuiq]Nighthammer[/i:20eljuiq] pulled against the gunship as it engaged its mag-repulsors and slowly came down to the hanger deck floor.

Onix felt the gunship the thud to the ground as it touched down, its landing gear absorbing a slow impact. The ramp hissed as it opened, the cabin pressure equalized with that of the hanger as the boarding ramp clanged to the ground.

Onix led the way out of the gunship, only to be greeted with a full on platoon of Marines and three squad of clones, all of them with their rifles aimed at the cargo bay, where the Leecher was being unloaded. When Pyro and Stalker emerged with the shrunken Leecher, several clones tilted their helmets in curiosity at Onix.

He merely pointed at Lynx and Ryltar as the two exited the gunship. The clones merely nodded their helmets in response.

The hanger stretched up easily 80 meters high, with fighters galore held up along the ceiling and along the floor. Missiles and additional weaponry lined the walls for the fighter. The along the north wall which was where the nose of the gunship was facing, a series of blast doors sealed up hanger off from the inner workings of the ship, whilst the glowing energy field kept unwanted objects from outside the ship from getting in.

Marines, dark elven, elven, human, half-elven, all of different races, all different heights and weights, yet all were Marines, all wore the the same uniform and symbol on their shoulder pads.

"Good to see you, Sir," one female moon elf said to Onix as she and another trooper passed him by.

"Glad you gave that damn bug a a taste of its own medicine, commando," another marine greeted the clone with a thumbs up.

"Vendui, Sir and to you all as well," a female drow trooper said as she strode by Onix, the squad and their companions. "Nice to see some familiar faces and some new comrades among our ranks."

Onix merely nodded as he and his little went about the troopers, getting greetings from everyone around him when all of a sudden Pyro burst out; "HEY! Who the hell stole my incendiary sidearm?"

Onix turned around to find the explosives guru patting himself down, looking around on his armor for his pistol.

"Maybe the imp stole it?" Stalker joked, pointing his railgun at Grisnaw in mock accusation.

"Nah, look at him, he's too impish to do that, it'd be blatantly on his face," Ironside chimed in.

Edge, Onix, and Pyro turned to Zarae as they heard Lothir's comment, looking upon the small drowess with curious expressions.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

the young drowess was having a hard time continuing the charade, and he wanst making it easier. youthful ignorance often got her into such trouble. but what was done was done, as she conceded with the bard. (she's still a kid in drow yrs...what can i say?)

she looked to see some staring at her, "so we getting off this hunk of metal," she jested changing the subject
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Zana laughed at Grisnaw's comment, seeing that's exactly what she wanted to do.

She then heard Pyro's comment about missing something and continued laughing. She had thought she saw Zarae take something, and this was obviously confirmed. She smirked and lightly giggled when Zarae changed the subject. She understood why Zarae had done it, because she herself might have done the same thing, had she the opportunity, why not? She grew up stealing and sneaking things.

With Vladmir at her side, she walked down the ramp and saw the docking bay; a gigantic open space with multiple other ships like the one they had just exited. "You want to explore a little?" she said quietly to Vlad, curiosity getting the best of her yet again.

[i:3fp5mhvq]Why not?[/i:3fp5mhvq] Vlad answered, and they began to quietly sneak away.
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

Ryltar blinked as he saw the sheer number of the clones assembled in front of him. These people surely had a numbher of great mages at their disposal it seemes, more so because the clones were all up, not resting in some tube awaiting the demise of whom they were designed after like the spell he knew. He'd place an arm possessively around Lynx's waist once more. [i:zead7qxs]We are glad to be here. We're both sure our presence here will allow us to learn a great deal more than we likely would have down on the planet below.[/i:zead7qxs]
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Seeing everyone's suspicions on Zarae, the bard decides to take a chance to keep her from getting into more trouble. He quickly grabs her by the waist, and pulls her close until she is pressed against his chest. Before she can even react, he leans in, one hand on the back of her hair, and whispers softly to her "Just play along. You can slap me later if you want."

Then he kisses her- VERY deeply. Well aware that everyone's eyes are on them, he lets his other arm slide down under her cloak and taps her to indicate that she should hand him the device, signing clandestinely that he will pretend to have taken it himself. His motions are hidden by both of their cloaks, where the others can't see.

OOC: Zarae- feel free to react however you like- I've been waiting to see what would happen if he put moves on one of the girls!! :devil:

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Lynx nodded at Ryltar's words, glancing about curiously, noting the newcomer woman and her pet sneaking off, then eyed the kissing drows for a few seconds. [i:oklvlaer]We'll never get to business at this rate, Ryltar, as some run off and others make out.[/i:oklvlaer] She grumbled softly, shifting her gaze to the drow mage, then looked to Onix.

[i:oklvlaer]Is it fine then to explore a bit? Need someone to show us a way to your supply storage, then we'll need a quiter place for meditation so we could prepare most of the spells in advance. Our companions seem to enjoy themselves a bit too much, forgetting why we're here.[/i:oklvlaer]
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

[i:3pg7clyt]Agreed. We need to move and get prepared so we can finally relax. Mage's don't get much down time until after we've prepared ourselves thoroughly, and contrary to popular belief, we do like to have some fun from time to time. So let's get business out of the way, like Lynx suggested. [/i:3pg7clyt] The drow himself was a bit antsy. He wanted to both get down to business and enjoy Lynx's company in the technological wonder they were both present on. He was sure they'd be able to do all sorts of things here. One thing he was looking forward to was experiencing that lack of gravity once more, and he was hoping Lynx would wish to partake in the experience once again as well.
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Scar Followed Onix out of the ship after it had landed. To him it was breath taking, and he started spinning around in circles.

"Whooo...!" He yells so almost everyone in the bay can hear him. "The colors are like Myconids put in a whirlpool, but yet only the Grimlocks can see."

He stops spinning right at the moment the drow start kissing. he raises an eyebrow then puts on a kissy face.

"Kissy kissy num num! Kissy kissy num num!" he exclaims at the two drow
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

(( :lol: i actually laughed at reading that....totally didnt expect it...but im gunna be funny and make all this more of a mess))

Zarae entered the main ship with the other alien's army. she was about to go exploring as she saw the female ranger thinking the same. a tug grabbed her and as she was about to react, something happened she wouldnt never guessed...
her confusion was clear on her surprised face. and she had no clue how to react. she barely heard him whisper.
his mouth met hers...in a way no one had ever done before.
her face blushed nearly as red as the streaks in her hair. so dumbfounded that as she fumbled for the object and it slipped from her grasp hitting the floor with a slight [i:39sq5q0n]clink [/i:39sq5q0n] on the folded part of her piwafwi, some of the sound absorbed, but not enough to the keen ears all round.
if she was trying to avoid attention, that idea was lost now.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin could feel a twitch in his left eye as the two started to kiss. He sighed and turned away to further investigate the hanger. Ever since he'd been a child, the lack of control had always irritated him.

Grisnaw on the other hand had no such problem. With a wolf whistle and Grisnaw yelled, while gyrating his hips to and fro, "You can do it! You can do it all night long!!!"

(edit: OOC: if anyone can guess the movie this is from, 10 free xp points :D)

Drakin barely resisted sending a throwing knife at the gargoyle. Instead he took a deep breath to try and calm himself.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"So Lothir, I didn't take you for the womanly-type, guess I'm wrong on that account," Pyro said with a sly grin, [quote:tsgx87g5]"You can do it! You can do it all night long!!!"[/quote:tsgx87g5]
Too Grisnaw's comment, he could only laugh and add "just don't [b:tsgx87g5]shoot[/b:tsgx87g5] anything along the way."

Stalker was taking not of everyone's reactions, particularly the assassin named Drakin. The sniper noted a slight twitch of Drakin's brow, indicating a subtle, yet very real annoyance with the FUBAR situation.
[quote:tsgx87g5]Drakin barely resisted sending a throwing knife at the gargoyle.[/quote:tsgx87g5]
To this, the sniper looked to the assassin, pointed at the gargoyle, formed two-fingers together, and brought them across his throat in swift cutting motion.

Right as Stalker did this, the hanger erupted with hysteria as Marines doubled over at the gargoyle's comment; even a few of the clones were doubled over laughing at the fat imp's perverse comment.

Onix, losing control of the situation, did the only thing he could think to do at the moment.
Bringing himself to rigid attention, the clone inhaled deeply and barked "Attenn-HUTT!" His voice echoing off the hanger walls for everyone to here.

At that very instant the clones all brought their weapons in front of them and to their shoulders in a uniform stance as the Marines all assumed a rigid military at-attention stance, all in synchronized sound and motion.

Silence fell upon the hanger as all the troops, even his own squad waited for him to speak, though he was waiting for his companions to stop their playful tactics.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Zana and Vlad were a good hundred and fifty feet away now, and the mass hysteria that broke out due to Grisnaw's comment gave them a chance to head for the nearest door. Zana looked at the door in amazement, "What the hell?" she said in bewilderment, there was no handle on this door, how was she supposed to oped it? At that moment, the lead clone shouted 'attention' and she froze, thinking they got caught.

She turned and looked, but luckily his command was geared towards something else. "Now, how do I open this thing?" she asked Vlad.

[i:1zibskbe]Don't ask me,[/i:1zibskbe] Vlad said, wondering how to get it open as well.

Zana waved her hand slowly just to see what it would do, and to her amazement, the door opened! "Oh, yeah! Who's smart?" she said with joy and a slight hint of cocky-ness.

[i:1zibskbe]Now who's stuck up?[/i:1zibskbe] Vlad said in a mocking tone.

Zanathie looked at him and stuck her tongue out.