A Clone Encounter (Part 2)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

The young elf was chuckling, watching the silly clones laughing. [i:2urmpr45]Perhaps you should, as our new comrades are in a desperate need of female attention, it seems.[/i:2urmpr45] She made a kissy face at them, then grinned and turned to watch Scar again, still toying with that little pebble.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Pyro was amazingly enough, the first one to recover and turn to Lynx as he floated in the zero-g environment.
"Oh no, ma'am; that won't be necessary, we have [b:2i3j6pzj]more[/b:2i3j6pzj] than a enough feminine attention to have to worry about, I'd say the number of dark elven marines outnumbers the males by a three to one margin, so we have [b:2i3j6pzj]plenty[/b:2i3j6pzj] of female companionship to work with."

"It's the just the fact that you don't give a rats ass about all of it; for shame, Pyro," Ironside put in with a grin, as he came round and clanked to the deck floor, his magnetized boots holding him down.

Stalker and Edge both chuckled at this while Onix continued to go on in his fit of laughter.

"Hey, sniper, I think you should ask out the Lt, here, once she comes around," one of the marines chimed in, a young, but well-built human male.

The marines of Alpha platoon let out wolf-howls and snickers at the idea of Stalker asking out Myria.

"I'll put it on my To-Do list," the sniper retorts with a slight chuckle.

Again the troop bay erupts into laughter as both roaring commandos and marines howl in humor at the commando's repsonse.

Onix finally recovers from his laughing fit and turns to Ryltar; "no, mage, please don't do that; I don't want to have to explain to the Captain how a gender confused half-drow monk is on bar-duty." His tone was completely humorous at the wizard, as he grinned to Ryltar.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

"Well, if you'd prefer,after the good mage here dominates him, I could always use that clothes-removal spell on him, and then cast Irresistable Dance on him! Is there a pole handy on this flying crate? Maybe the ladies would like some entertainment!" Lothir says with a snicker, relishing the thought of such a prank against a drow-hating individual. His blue eyes sparkle with merriment against his ebon features, which are currently in an expression of utter amusement.

He glances back to the strange monk, and gives him a smirk. "I have a rather good imagination, too. Mine is just a bit less nasty than most drow. And you've not yet answered our questions. Do I need to have that rope turn itself into a noose?" Normally he is not one to threaten or torture, but the past few hours have begun to strain his good humor and generally decent demeanor, and he is loosing patience with the stranger. "Or would you prefer I use a spell to play your ribs like a fiddle?" His eyes narrow dangerously, with a look of cool seriousness.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((all that to read! do yall not have classes or job??? lol..))

as she moved to the shadow of (something in the room), she vanished from physical sight (hide in plain sight), a skill she had basically perfected. she stood prepared as the two began fighting but decided to wait it out, until the ship went all crazy; she caught the phrase, furrowing her thin snowy brows in confusion.
then rogue, still invisible, suddenly found herself floating, and not because the spell she knew well.
'so much for sneak attacks,' she thought to herself.
she gracefully manage to keep herself under control- for the most part, swimming twords a wall. the aliens were rather enjoying the new condition or were more prepared for such a thing.
the fight became more under control. she kept herself hidden for now should the fight continue. instead she leaned back and enjoyed the effects of no gravity, dagger still at the ready.

(i'm becoming rather useless at the moment...no traps, no locks, no treasure...maybe i should start some pick-pocketing?))
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

After he finally recovered from being knocked out of the way and sent tumbling Drakin figured out how to move in the new awkward setting. Grisnaw also finally figured out how to move without smashing his face into a wall.

Once he finally recognized Scar, hitting a wall tends to make him a little foggy. "Well," he said to Scar after hearing Lothir's comment, "I don't remember you being in this bad of a situation since you insisted on trying to sneak into that Drow nobles house. If I remember correctly they were planning on something similar."

Then turning to Lothir, "The monk doesn't really trust anyone whose not a half-breed like he is. Though if your still planning on doing that to him, warn me so I can go someplace where I can't see it. I already have enough nightmares to deal with. . ."

Grisnaw floated over to them, "I take it back. This is FUN!"

Grisnaw stopped on the ceiling above the binded Scar, "Jeez, how many times to you plan on getting tied up? And why does it seem that it's always women doing it?"

Drakin, once again, just sighed at the thick skulled gargoyle.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: Actually, I AM sort of out of work at the moment, but it gives me a lot of time to work on personal projects, like my writing....

"Women? That was MY spell on that rope, thank you," The bard looks indignant, as if he's just been insulted. "Gods, you'd think mages were the ONLY ones capable of such magic! And he's not the first one I've trussed up like this."

Then he moves closer to Drakin, and murmurs softly, just for his ears only, "Don't worry, I'd never actually use that one unless it was an emergancy of the highest sort, but HE doesn't need to know that, now DOES he?" He turns to face away from the monk, and girns at Drakin with a wink.

Aloud, he replies to Drakin, "So, I take it you two know each other?" He says, giving them both a careful appraisal.

Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

[i:3ksvgy7y]Could always sell him to them. In something less than fashionable. They might buy him just to make sure he dresses appropiately. [/i:3ksvgy7y]The drow would quirk a brow a moment as what the others said suddenly dawned on him. [i:3ksvgy7y]..There are more drow onboard this ship...? I've never heard anything in my time in the Night Below or in Cormanthor which even eluded to any drow possessing technology such as this.[/i:3ksvgy7y] Then... The fact that he was floating would smack Ryltar in the face like a ton of bricks and he quickly looked around for something to grab. [i:3ksvgy7y]The hells!? Are we falling!?[/i:3ksvgy7y]
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Lynx threw her head back and laughed, amused endlessly by her companion's shock. [i:1dfnflka]The lack of gravity, Ryltar. We weight nothing right now, so yes, floating.[/i:1dfnflka] Grinning, she held her hand out to him, clearly feeling herself rather comfortable right now.

The elf pulled the drow in, closer to herself, then turned her head to watch Scar and Drakin, murmuring quietly. [i:1dfnflka]Amazing, how many drow and half-drow gathered in this.. team. I feel a bit outnumbered.[/i:1dfnflka] She smirked softly, clearly jesting.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin grinned, "Unfortunately, yes, we do know each other. Though, it has been quite sometime since we last talked."

Turning to Scar, "Well, my friend. I think I'll leave you to get to know everyone."

Drakin floated back towards the clones.

Grisnaw stayed behind scratching his head as he floated upside-down in the zero gravity, "Did I miss something?"
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Pyro, seeing Zarae somewhat by herself, maneuvered himself over to her and asked "So, Ma'am, have you ever been this far from home, well at least, your planet?" While he may have seemed straight forward, he was honestly curious.

Onix looked up to the gargoyle and shook his head; "Look, Grisnaw, I think, if this to you is fun, I'm not sure I like your idea of crazily insane awesomeness."

Hearing Ryltar comment on how many drow are there on the ship, Onix couldn't help but smirk; "more than you know; as to your question, ma'am," he said turning to Lynx, "Well we have Lothir, Zarae, your friend Ryltar, Drakin, the odd ball huntress with her cat over there, and now a monk half-drow that apparently Drakin knows somehow."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Once gravity got turned off, Zanathie was having the time of her life. She'd never had this much fun, nor been around people this entertaining. Watching Vlad attempted to correct himself with his four paws in Zero-G was also utterly hilarious, he looked like a true feline that was attempting to swim in a deep lake.

Then their newest member decided to show himself and everything got very entertaining. She just stood at a distance, observing everyone as they made jokes and trued not to kill each other, happy just to be there.

She looked over at Vlad, who was eyeballing the crazy gargoyle, and continued to laugh.
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Scar smirked a little bit at the remarks going on. He was looking around and fidgeting a little, but it really didn't look like he was trying to do anything.

"I just happen to like it rough." He said to Grisnaw, "Ropes and chains are some of my favorite things!" He sings

Scar glances around and looks Drakin up and down. He knows his friend is heavily armed, but yet no one is dead.

"Assuming you haven't killed anyone Drakin..." He said with a raised eyebrow. "It is safe to speak?"

As he said this his fidgeting stopped and the ropes began floating away from him.

"Uh..." looking around at everyone that attacked him before "I didn't mean to do that yet..." he says. Hoping no one attacks him again he raises his hands. "...Anyways..." He gives a little bow. "Hello everyone, my name is Scar, as so they call me, and I'm here because I lost count of how many berries i had for when the monkeys take over the world..." There is a serious look on his face as he says this "...at least that is what Grasshopper told me."

Scar still has a serious look on his face, and his hands still raised, after the bow, he begins spinning his pointer fingers.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

the rogue looked over to the orange suited alien coming over, the same one who kept saying odd things about her...
[quote:1zrg8k68]So, Ma'am, have you ever been this far from home, well at least, your planet?" [/quote:1zrg8k68]
she didnt look right away at him, like she was processing some thought. stabilzing herself she straightened up.
"that depends. do you count entering another realm?"
then she spinned to face him with a quizical look.
"ma'am? if that is the title [i:1zrg8k68]rivvin [/i:1zrg8k68]use of their old females..."
she wasnt offended necessarily, it was an odd title to be called. only once had be been called [i:1zrg8k68]jabbress[/i:1zrg8k68], on accident.
Zarae looked back over to the group when she thought the new guy was familiar...the marks on his face wasnt something to forget.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Pyro gave an odd-ball look to Zarae, though he had to concede she had a point.
"I suppose so, yes, given how I'm also in a different realm, but let's say within the same realm?" the explosives expert spoke up.

"Oh, and no, Ma'am, this is merely proper military conduct around non-military persons," Pyro explained, as he maneuvered to keep himself stationary.

Onix saw Scar become unbound in his ropes, yet no one untied him; the clone felt his fingers twitch toward his sidearm; but the reflex died out when the monk raised his hands and introduced himself.

[quote:18ithycy]"Hello everyone, my name is Scar, as so they call me, and I'm here because I lost count of how many berries i had for when the monkeys take over the world..." There is a serious look on his face as he says this "...at least that is what Grasshopper told me."[/quote:18ithycy]

To this, Onix turns to the rest of his squad gathered near him and gives them a 'What-the-Fuck' look. Edge, Ironside, and Stalker all point at Pryo with slight grins on their faces.

Onix then nods and says in a low tone; "point conceded."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The bard watches the strange monk as he fidgets and then causes the ropes to fall away and float off. "You do, eh? Well, in that case, I know a few Matrons back home I could introduce you to. Or maybe you would like my sister- assuming you survived the encounter, which, to date, only one individual has that I know of, but I don't count him because he's a red dragon and could eat her if she tried anything on him...." He stops, realizing that he's rambling- a nervous habit.

When the monk introduces himself, he looks confused. "Monkeys? Grasshopper? Abbil, WHAT have you been drinking, so I will remember never to have any?" He shakes his head, utterly baffled by this odd stranger. He glances at Drakin. "Care to explain?" he asks.

He notices Pyro going over to Zarae, and turns away to hide a smirk. He turns to Onix, with an expectant look. "As fun as this floating is, I don't suppose you could put the gravity back? I'd like to be able to control where I move."