The Path to Divinity

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

The Path to Divinity

Post by Tyrmer »

Ssin'urn finds herself on the Astral Plane, standing on a massive floating rock. The halfling stands beside her. "First you must choose where to create your divine realm, choose carefully to make sure it reflects the path you wish to take in divinity." He motions to a series of coloured pools that act as portals to every conceivable plane.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

~ The Path to Divinity~

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Tyrmer":1h0kjufw]Ssin'urn finds herself on the Astral Plane, standing on a massive floating rock. The halfling stands beside her. "First you must choose where to create your divine realm, choose carefully to make sure it reflects the path you wish to take in divinity." He motions to a series of coloured pools that act as portals to every conceivable plane.[/quote:1h0kjufw]

[font=garamond:1h0kjufw][color=indigo:1h0kjufw][i:1h0kjufw][b:1h0kjufw]Her pale lilac eyes briefly examine the giant starscape and whispy silver clouds. Her attention settles upon noticing the floating rock like an island, upon which they stand. The dark elf harkens to his voice, hardly believing what she is experiencing but nonetheless, she gazes over the pools and points a curved fingernail to a red one in the center.[/b:1h0kjufw][/i:1h0kjufw][/color:1h0kjufw][/font:1h0kjufw][/size:1h0kjufw]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Lol I was actually quoting the Matrix when I said "Choose the red pool."

IC: "Ahh the Infinite Depths of the Abyss. An interesting choice, well at least there's lots of space." The halfling muses. "Follow me." He says and moves towards the pool but before he reachs it suddenly a longship flies past the rock and stops a short distance off. The halfling smiles. "Perhaps this would be a good time to show you what is possible with divine power." He waits as the ship comes closer to the floating rock and Githyanki start to jump out and run at them.
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:26necvtl][b:26necvtl][i:26necvtl][color=indigo:26necvtl]The dark elven woman clasps her hands together. A sphere of darkness whirls inside one of her hands, growing larger. With her free hand she grasps the adamantine handle of her scourge of vipers.[/color:26necvtl][/size:26necvtl][/i:26necvtl][/b:26necvtl][/font:26necvtl]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The halfling stands back and smiles. The leading Githyanki charges towards Ssin'urn with a massive sword. As he reaches her he disappears and appears behind her, he spins round to hit her hard in the side with his silvery sword.
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:d0cl63qr][i:d0cl63qr][b:d0cl63qr][color=indigo:d0cl63qr]She watches in amazement that the Githyanki seems to pass right through her. She turns around to look for the Githyanki finding it about to attack. She whirls the globe of darkness and it falls over her as she removes her scourge of viprs to strike back. The fangs of the multi snake headed whip drip with venom as she lashes out to strike.[/color:d0cl63qr][/b:d0cl63qr][/i:d0cl63qr][/size:d0cl63qr][/font:d0cl63qr]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

As the globe of darkness comes down over her the sword connects with her side and shatters like the sword that struck the halflingin the bar. The snakes wrap around the Githyanki's neck and snap it with a sickening noise, the fangs sinking deep into his dead flesh. Ssin;urn realises she would not normally have been able to do thar The other Githyanki keep on coming, five more of them reach Ssin'urn, she realises she can see clearly each and every movement they make and follow it easily, dodging attacks before they are scarcely tried.
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:pw6bnw7f][i:pw6bnw7f][b:pw6bnw7f][font=garamond:pw6bnw7f]She smiles wickedly. Her pale lilac eyes widen, red sparks enflame them with excitement as she maintains ease and freedom through the attacks forthcomming. She considers that it must be because she, like most elves, is very dexterous and quick. But for the sword to have shattered in the way it did, that was not something she could have expected. Her body moves with the ease of a dancer,whirling around and wheeling her whip to strike at the Githyanki in her range.[/font:pw6bnw7f][/b:pw6bnw7f][/i:pw6bnw7f][/color:pw6bnw7f][/size:pw6bnw7f]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

With one crack of the scourge three githyanki go flying. The remaining githyanki flee at the sight if this and attempt to crawl abck up their ropes onto their barge.
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:1u72n5kh][b:1u72n5kh][i:1u72n5kh][color=indigo:1u72n5kh]The cold expression upon the gentle curves of Ssin'urn Streea's face change into a triumphant grin. Bloodlust uncontrolably rages within the Drow woman. She sends the whip whirling, she takes off, giving chase to those that flee. The snake heads of her whip hiss wildly over her head, fangs dripping with poison and tongues flicking to seek out more githyanki movements. As she approaches, she touches a loop of leather on her waist and levetates.[/color:1u72n5kh][/i:1u72n5kh][/b:1u72n5kh][/size:1u72n5kh][/font:1u72n5kh]
~Don't close your Eyes~