Shores of Dispair (part 5)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka, hearing the voice of Aurora calling to him in his head, broke from dancing with Neriah, and turned to look around. Aurora was nowhere to be seen.

[i:2mbv2tgo]Aurora, where are you?[/i:2mbv2tgo] he mentally thought to the winter wolf.

[i:2mbv2tgo]Outside, to the left side of the mansion,[/i:2mbv2tgo] she replied; [i:2mbv2tgo]our newcomer seems to have a wolf friend of his own.[/i:2mbv2tgo]

The aasimar turned about and started for the door; "where are you going?" came Neriah's voice from behind him, as well as a concerned hand on his shoulder.

Veraka turned his head to look at his wife; "to see who Aurora has found and who this newcomer might be."

An arched eyebrow from the fey'ri was the only response he got; finally she said "alright, let's go."

The storm warrior opened his mouth to respond, but a quick raised hand from Neriah ended the argument. His shoulders slumping, Veraka waved Neriah forward. Though she was still in her wedding dress, the fey'ri accompanied her aasimar lover outside, and the two quickly found Aurora.

It was who the winter wolf had spotted that caught the aasimar's attention.
"Bid thee welcome to this forest, stranger," Veraka shouted from his position to the odd half-drow with his wolf, much to Neriah's frustration. A palm to the fey'ri's face emphasized her anxiety with her husband and his usual blunt, forward tactics.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder pushed herself off to the other side of the bath.." Oh ya we are suppose to be relaxing, the water is so warm'' she smiled and poured some soap on her skin watching Adain carefully.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

First she climbs all over him and now she swims off.

He dove under the water and surfaced right behind her. A moment later he tackled her, dragging them both underwater while grinning like a maniac.
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Hearing A loud booming voice that was too far away to clearly hear and quickly looking over at it. He sees another Wolf, a Very large man, and a lady with him.

"How the Hell did they even know I was here?" he Thought to himself

Looking down at Vigil he saw this wolf's gaze was fixed on the other wolf, and seemed to be filled with excitement. Vigil takes a step forward.

"Hey!" he whispers to Vigil "Where do you think you are going? We got to leave, because he seemed angry. We might be on his land. Not to mention that bastard is huge. I don't really want to fight with a human, if he is that, of his size"

Vigil quickly retreated his step, and they both turned around and started sprinting away weaving in and out of the trees.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Adain disapeared and then she was pulled under, she was not all that surprised. But she was hoping to keep her hair dry, so much for that. She pulled out her clip and let her hair lose and wiggled out of his hold on her, circled around him grasping on to his back and rapped her legs around his waist as they surfaced for air. " Now look what you have done my hair is wet. " She plunged him under the water and leaped onto his shoulders trying to hold him down.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Neriah shook her head and sighed; "ya see, you're overly booming voice, fused with that straight forwardness of yours caused him to run. [b:2vsd6c11]Now[/b:2vsd6c11] how do you intend to catch him?"

Veraka smiled back at her; "I won't, [b:2vsd6c11]she[/b:2vsd6c11] will," he said, gesturing at Aurora.
[i:2vsd6c11]Always laying your dirty work on the wolf, typical,[/i:2vsd6c11] the great wolf fussed mockingly through their telepathic link.

[i:2vsd6c11]Oh, shut it; you know as well as I do, that you're the fastest of all of us.[/i:2vsd6c11]

[i:2vsd6c11]Well, since you put it that way. . [/i:2vsd6c11] Aurora let the thought pass as she took off in the same direction as the newcomer and his wolf, pacing them as not to lose them.

"Now where's that stupid, fat gargoyle when ya need him. . . ." the aasimar paused as Neriah brought a hand to her forehead in facepalm.

"I can't believe you just said that," she said beneath her slender hand as her eyes locked onto his.

"Blah blah blah, can you keep pace with Aurora or should I try and track down that odd half-drow?"

"Go find your assassin friend and his wierd brother's imp, we'll need both of 'em," and with that the fey'ri bolted after Aurora, following her as she chased the newcomer.

Veraka ran back to the mansion, located Drakin and came up to the assassin.
"Hey, dark and lethal, we need you and that over-sized imp of your brother's; ran into a [b:2vsd6c11]another[/b:2vsd6c11] onlooker in this blasted forest, so come on."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin looked up from his wine, "And here I was, just starting to get comfy."

Sighing he go up and drained the rest of the wine from his glass. Grisnaw, who was snoring contently on the ground, got a rude awakening as Drakin gave him a light kick in the side.

"Why's the rum gone?!?" the Grisnaw shouted when he woke.

"It's because you drank it all," Drakin replied, "Come on, looks like we may have some fun."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Vigil howled loudly to let his friend know they were being trailed. He quickly glances back seeing white fluff zig-zagging the trees. The white wasn't gaining nor fading.

"Great pacing us...just to keep track." telling Vigil "I'm really getting sick of being hunted"

Vigil growled at him.

"Oh shut up! Like they really just want to befriend us." snapping back at the wolf. "You know they want my head just because of the Drow in me!"

Vigil just sneered at him

"Screw you! You just think that white wolf is sexy." He yelled at the wolf while turning around to flip the bird at him.

After being content about the length of the bird and getting tired of being slowed down be running backwards he turns back around and continues the full sprint. Vigil gets right beside him and starts nipping at his feet because of the remark.

"Hey! What the hell!" He yells trying to kick the wolf away.

Vigil finally gives up at trying to nip his feet and sprints in front of him, and goes out of his view.

"Bastard left me." he thought to himself right as he sees the grey and black from Vigil's fur heading straight for him.

Vigil leaps and catches his friend square in the chest knocking him down and the wind right out of him. Vigil stands on top of him just growling. He's grasping for air and trying to push the wolf off of him at the same time, but it is useless with out air in his lungs he can't budge him.

"Vigil, Not a time to play!" he gasps one word at a time. Vigil just growls
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Aurora continued to tail the odd stranger and his wolf, when she heard the sounds of shouting from ahead of her; the winter wolf came to a halt as she saw the wolf tackle the half-elf to the ground and remain there growling at him.
[i:2qm2blrr]Well, this is a first,[/i:2qm2blrr] she thought to herself, right as Neriah landed right next to her.

Looking at the half-drow and his wolf on top of him growling, the fey'ri glanced down at Aurora and said "Well that makes our job easier."

Aurora responded by chuckling or what passed for it for a wolf.

Hearing Grisnaw rise from his slumber in the most oddball of fashions, Veraka brought a gloved hand to his forehead in a facepalm.
"Alright, ya over-sized drunk imp, let's go before you fall over dead from alcohol poisoning." With that, Veraka made his way out of the mansion, and toward Aurora and Neriah.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Vigil stops growling and looks up, and stares right into the other wolfs eyes. The wolf steps off his master and sits down putting a smug look on his face.
Quickly he kicks himself up and spins around. His hands are up ready to defend himself, and his eyes glancing back and forth from the other wolf and this woman that seemed to fall out of the sky. He slowly adds distance between them by take a step back every few seconds. Vigil looks up at him with a look that seems to say what the hell are you doing. He stops stepping back once there is about twenty feet between them, and Vigil is just sitting in the middle with his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth looking back and forth between the white wolf and his friend.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

The air to Verak's left shimmered slightly, and Zazzt stepped out of the abnormality. "Whats all the commotion about," He asked, "Will I never get a day of peace with you younglings?" Even though he had obviously just got out of a bath, and water still glistened in his hair, he wasn't perturbed in the slightest by the cold, and the fact he only wore his tattered clothing, and an equallly thread bare cloak. "Don't tell me we got ANOTHER newcomer in these woods."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Neriah looked to the newcomer, and then to Aurora; [i:1bxp9sep]Well, it seems that our unknown friend's wolf has taken a liking to you, my great white furball.[/i:1bxp9sep]

The winter wolf glanced up to the fey'ri and shook her white head; [i:1bxp9sep]only the wife of my little brother would say such a thing to me.[/i:1bxp9sep]

She then turns to the black wolf, her ice-blue eyes looking straight at the other wolf. 'Who are you?' she yips at black wolf, wondering if he would or could respond.

Veraka blows through the forest snow at top-speed, with Drakin easily keeping pace with him, and Grisnaw flying around, pretending he's drunk, just to try and annoy the aasimar.
"Does he always do this?" Veraka asked his half-drow friend, indicating the fat, stout gargoyle above.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

[color=blue:1jbne3rq]"Does he always do this?" Veraka asked[/color:1jbne3rq]

"Please tell me that's a rhetorical question," Drakin said through a slight smile, "If not, I think I'll ask him to ram into you like he did with that balor."

He could hear Veraka's wife and the wolves. They were getting closer.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

Vigil starts wagging his tail and yips back "Vigil, this is my friend...eh i don't know his name, nor really does he."

He looks at Vigil, and at the other white wolf. With a very confuse looked.

"You already told her to much." he whispers just loud enough for vigil to hear. "Stop it please." Maintaining his defensive stance

Vigil turns around and quickly growls at him in a shut up the hell up type manner.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Neriah looks at Aurora, then at the black wolf, and huffs in annoyance, her tail twitching to emphasize that.
[i:3v7m7xjg]Well, what is blacky there so excited about and who's the odd half-drow behind him?[/i:3v7m7xjg]

Aurora turned her head around and looked up at the fey'ri.
[i:3v7m7xjg]His [b:3v7m7xjg]name[/b:3v7m7xjg] is Vigil, and as to what he's excited about, well, I think that would be obvious to one such as yourself,[/i:3v7m7xjg] Aurora retorts back; [i:3v7m7xjg]as to the half-breed, Vigil says he doesn't really know what his name is, neither of them do actually.[/i:3v7m7xjg]

[i:3v7m7xjg]Mine as well tell him your name, eh?[/i:3v7m7xjg] Neriah replied with a smirk.

Aurora just shook her head and barks back; 'I'm Aurora, so why are you and the nameless one out here

"So he has no name and is out in the cold wondering around aimlessly, ehh; well can't say I'm not familiar with that," Neriah says to herself in low tone, not sure what Vigil's response will be to Aurora.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix