Shores of Dispair (part 5)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder pressed his hand to her cheek " It is the vioet lights that are around you they are moving throw the crystals on your armor making a soft sing sound. " Cinder wispered in his thoughts.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((i aint ingoring this, just waiting for zazzt, but with midterms and stuff i expect alot of folks to be busy.
oh and part 6 will be up shortly...))
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian glanced down at his armor and of course saw nothing.

"I think I'll take your word for it," he said wryly.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Sanisa glanced to Cinder and replied; "Cinder, I wouldn't a caring mother if I didn't give my son, his newly wedded wife, and their now unborn, and blessed, young unborn child, now would I?"

Seeing Veraka with Neriah, both of them sitting there mounted on Blaze, and Adian with affectionate Cinderanna, brought a tear of remorse to Sanisa's face; a quiet, but near silver tear of sorrow etched its way down her golden skin in the pain of remembering her now dead husband, Veraka's father, Torin. The mighty warrior had taken it upon himself to raise young Veraka when she had asked him to; only to end up fighting to his death for their son.

It was right then that her voice began to weave a song of remorseful affection, the same caring and tenderness that she had felt with Veraka's father.
[i:1n2v8gpt]In this world you tried,
Not leaving me alone behind.
There's no other way,
I pray to the gods let him stay.
The memories ease the pain inside,
And now I know why.

All of my memories keep you near.
In silent moments,
Imagining you here.
All of my memories keep you near,
In silent whispers, silent tears

Made me promise I'd try,
To find my way back in this life.
Hope there is a way,
To give me a sign you're okay.
Reminds me again it's worth it all,
So I can go home.

In silent moments,
Imagining you here.
In silent whispers, silent tears.

Together in all these memories,
I see your smile.
All of the memories I hold dear.
Darling you know I'll love you,
Til the end of time.

All of my memories keep you near
In silent moments,
Imagining you here.
All of my memories keep you near,
In silent whispers, silent tears.

All of my memories...[/i:1n2v8gpt]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyTlXzDc ... 1:1n2v8gpt]Memories-Within Temptation[/url:1n2v8gpt]

When she finished with her song, Sanisa found herself opening her eyes to Veraka and Neriah staring at her, but with with expressions that told more than words could. Veraka, being of celestial blood, and her's to boot, smiled weakly at her, whilst Neriah found herself whipping away a tear unknowingly.
"I know, mom; you miss dad as much as I do," Veraka said in a calm, very gentle voice as he brought Blaze around to Sanisa's celestial charger, leaned out and wrapped an armored hand around her neck giving his mother a gentle hug.
Last edited by veraka on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

((I've been posting in part 6))
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

( ooc I posted on part 6 )