Shores of Dispair (part 5)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Shores of Dispair (part 5)

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

ok continue here
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked to Cinder, a wry smile on his face; "By the Nine Hells; I've just faced off with her ancestor, who had the intention of killing me and her with me, then have a crazy sun elf show up out of nowhere to tell me that Adian is destined for greatness; I think I'll settle for marrying her now rather than later," he chuckled at that.

Hearing Adian, he turned to the young paladin; "yes my friend, I did. I would like you to be my best man for this little mar-ri-age that's gonna happen."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian gave him a shining smile.

"I was quite hoping you would ask," he said, nodding enthusiastically. "You honor me beyond words. Er...what does a 'best man' do?"
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka burst out in laughter at Adian's genuine confusion, but quickly calmed himself.
"In layman's terms, you, Adian, will stand to witness the ceremony from the 'guys' perspective, but you do this as one of my friends, nothing more, nothing less. As one of my true, [b:2i22m8c7]male[/b:2i22m8c7] friends on this little coincidental event, I'm asking you to be that guy.
I'd normally ask Drakashin's twin brother, buutt, since he's not here at the moment; I would prefer not to have Drakashin's other personality come out during the ceremony, unless of course, Drakin does happen to show up hanging from a tree, as he frequently does sometimes," Veraka chuckled a little at the remark.

Seeing his young drowess friend mounted on Moonlight's back, he turned to her and said "Zarae, I don't think I've introduced you to someone." He signaled her to come on over.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder was excided to hear this news " am very happy for you Verake and Nerial may i help you perpare for your happy event? how much time do we have? Zerae would you like to come and help me pick some more plums i have was thinking of making a drink to toast the couple. "
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Moonlight tromped thru snow over twords the warrior before she wen ahead and slid off his back. walking closer she could see that there was something between the winged elf and Veraka. and over hearing talk of marriage...
standing near, "Vendui. I wish i knew some marriage blessings or something, but I've never seen one or know of any."
of course the rogue was trying to think of something good to say.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Hearing of the festivities Zhetta was looking forward to watching the ceremony and the festivities that were to follow.............xx
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian laughed.

"And presumably to help keep you from running away. Is it safe to say that marriages rarely occur on the road to a place of peril?"
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Zhetta decides to magically weave a wedding cape for the bride to be..........she will make it red and weave into it the magic of the frosted SunDew plant and also druizies of rose quartz to enhance the strong love the two feel for each other already..........
She also finds some plum vines and makes a bridal wreath.......it has sprigs of winter ivy, frosted cherries and Zhetta diamond dusts so that it sparkles in the moonlight............
Not so sure the bride will except her gifts, she is little known to her and she was quite brazen with teasing her husband to be.....none the less it is there for her if she chooses............Zhetta own way of making amends for any harsh feellings........
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Zarae did not answer so Cinder persumed she did not want to jion her to pick plumes she squeezed Adains arm and asked him if he would come with her.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Neriah looked to Zarae, and gave a quick, but formal bow; "Thank you, my young drowess; suffice to say that this is all kinda new to me too, but none-the-less, I appreciate the effort from you."

Seeing Zhetta weave her magic into a dress of beautiful red; the fey'ri is astonished that the sun elf would give such of herself, given the usual hatred that the sun elves had for ones like herself; Neriah strode over to Zhetta and accepts the dress, looking the sun elf in the eye, not sure what to say; however, the one thing that is true of Neriah is her sincerity of thanks.

Walking back over to Zarae, the newly-crafted wedding dress in her hands.
"Are you Zarae Zyne?"

Sanisa sees what Zhetta did for Neriah and walks over to place a hand on the sun elf's shoulder.
"It is good to see that even you are not like you're brethren in your ways of tolerance; for your gift to my future daughter in law, I thank you."

Veraka looked to Adian, and laughed; "yes my paladin friend, I suppose to also prevent me from high-tailing it outta here. I suppose that you're right; on the road of danger is not the usual place for such a ceremony."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Very well then," he said. "I believe that Cinder has something in mind...plum wine or something. I shall assist her and then help you...unless you need me for something right now."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder took Adains hand and picked up the basket on the way to the tree. " No trickes this time Adain " she said. " we have lots of plums to pick if i am to make enough plum cider for every one, there is some of that wine left i can spike it with thow " When they got to the tree however she dropped the basket and throw her arms around his neck.
" there is just so much excitment going on a wedding, your new Armor. It realy is very magnificant i have to admit she did a great job.
" she said pressing her nose on his. "
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

((well zarae had already said she would, she just hadnt met neriah or drakashin or zhett yet. but it looks like ur gunna have more fun w/ adian then me anyway. ;) ))

Zarae was a bit confused that she knew her first name, much less her middle name. but she hides it rather well guessing that someone mentioned it in passing.
"um, if your not with the bounty hunters then yes," she jokes, something she did when nervous or unsure of herself.
"your Veraka's wife, well soon to be..." allowing the winged elf to introduce herself.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

((OOC: Sorry for posting here, wasn't sure who is actually running the thread, but I was wondering if there might be any room for more. Offline I've been writing up a sheet for my first Fey character, and would like to run him on CoE first. Millek Amephran, Ranger and Bard, he's a Satyr.))
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)