Shores of Dispair (part 5)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Standing back from the ceremony, Zhetta was still moved from the feelings of love that were flowing.............it was now time for her to use her magic to create the wedding feast...............she conjured stuffed pheasant with wild rice and cranberries, a dish of 5 different wild mushrooms searded to perfection, a variety of wild greens for the salad, hearty breads.................and a wonderful desert of frozen berries with honey drizzled over them..............so as soon as the ceremonies were over, all could celebrate and feast together..........Zhetta was having another warm plum wine..........
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

Quietly, Millek stood back and watched the ceremony, from aside, something in the way he watched over it, both nostalgic, and approving. For all the hedonism in his ways, there is a small part that has always wanted to settle into a steady relationship, but he could not see himself giving up his nomadic lifestyle, nor marrying and being away all the time. Still, there is that curious glance that pretty sun elf gave him, and a druid besides, perhaps she too liked the road? He could hope so anyway.

There was no tears on his part, in satyr life, seldom few were the occasions celebrated or observed with hunched shoulders, and sobbing faces. Now, when the feast comes into being his only objection, is to put a hand over the rim of the cup of wine Zhetta drinks from, [color=green:3jbn6zni]"Not yet, much as I might dream of yer bein' less than sober, and in me arms, I must know, if peraps we've met before, then? Peraps sometime since us childhood?"[/color:3jbn6zni]
Last edited by Vailintin on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Exactly on Pwdn's cue, Neriah jumped onto Veraka, wrapping her well-toned, athletic legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, bringing her lips to his in a passionate kiss that seemed to last for what seemed like an eternity to her.

The mighty aasimar was prepared for what Neriah did; he wrapped his own heavily armored, exceptionally muscled arms around her lithe frame.

"You do realize that Lady Pwdn was right about you now having to put up with my little antics and games, don't you?" Neriah asked Veraka as she came out of her embrace, raising a slender brow towards her husband.

“Oh yes, my love, I am [b:36f1cqcw]all[/b:36f1cqcw] to aware of that little fact,” Veraka replied to the fey’ri as he brought her in for another kiss, one that she returned with equal affection.

[color=indigo:36f1cqcw] Cinder thought she saw a tear of joy run down the cheek of the mighty Solar Sanisa.[/color:36f1cqcw]

What Cinder had seen was indeed correct, for Sanisa was shedding a few tears of joy for her son. She had watched him fight through thick and thin to achieve his goals, sometimes with heartbreak and sometimes with betrayal. She was glad that her son could, for once in his life, feel pure joy and excitement for something and someone. That and Sanisa knew that Neriah cared deeply for her son, and knew that the fey’ri would do right by him as Veraka would her. Letting her tears fall to the ground the solar let the two newlyweds enjoy their moment together, and then went to acquire some of the food that Zhetta had thoughtfully prepared for the feast. The solar contemplated a few things that she knew she wanted to do before leaving her son for the slopes of Mount Celestia.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

the group made their way over to the food prepared by the surface elf Zhetta. Zarae was last to head that way, as she looked down over the land a bit. there was some sense of dread some danger lurking out there, tho [i:rixde7vh]what [/i:rixde7vh]she wasnt sure.
no, today would be a joyous occasion. no matter what. even if she would have to go on guard and miss out, she wasnt about to let the day be ruined.

approaching the highly decorated table covered in a silky cloth and adorned with numerous foods, she watched the group- conversations, light hearted jesting, even games were occurring.
the rogue grabbed a glass of the drink made by Cinder earlier (more a cider than a wine aint it? since it didnt really ferment). she sniffed it before taking a sip. it was unusual, but not too bad. most likely an acquired taste.
after most had grabbed a plate, she walked along the table looking and seeing what was there. smelling the delicious aroma made her hungry.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder picked at the food a bit she had some bread and honey earlier, she brought Adain a cup of the plum drink and one for herself, there was just enough wine added to give it a unique taste the acohol was quite watered down. She picked a few item from the table and sat by the fire with Adain to enjoy the meal. She was trying to remeber a love song her grandmother had tought her on the lute as she ate. "Zhetta " she said " what a beautiful meal thank you so much and i think with Pwdn's speical talant for expanding on our food soures it could last quite long."
Meldrinus was lounging behind Cinder and Adain comfortably with a tummy full of plums.
" How does it feel to be a Married man? " Verake she asked.
She thought she had a fair idea what the asnswer might be from the look on his face. " Still I am sure a week ago you might not have guessed you would be standing there married with the women you love. " she giggled.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian took the cup of fresh plum wine and drank...and instantly he felt as though his throat had dried out. Caught by suprise, he gagged briefly.

"What was that?" he said a bit breathlessly when he got his voice back.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder looked at him sternly "WHAT is that suppose to mean? you have allready had some and there wasn't any problem then " she took the cup from him and throw the drink in the fire. " Maybe you need a mouth full of snow i will be happy to obliged. " She sniffed with a giggle and daring rise of her brow.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"I don't know," Adian mumbled, surprised. "It got stonger somehow."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[color=indigo:38qn937h]"How does it feel to be a Married man, Verake?"[/color:38qn937h]

Veraka looked up from his meal, and grinned at the druidess; "well, considering that Neriah was always wanting to be close to me, even on my adventure; marriage feels like I'm finalizing that aspect of our relationship."

Neriah looked at him with a 'Oh-yeah-that's-real-mature' look, but then got a mischievous grin on her face.
Wrapping her arms around his neck, the fey'ri brought Veraka down in one swift motion and kissed him fiercely.

[color=indigo:38qn937h]" Still I am sure a week ago you might not have guessed you would be standing there married with the women you love." she giggled.[/color:38qn937h]

Neriah let Veraka come out of her kiss, but she refused to release him from her embrace.
"No, Cinder; to be perfectly honest, I didn't anticipate getting married for a long time, but when the one you love shows up, albeit a little oddly at that, and then you're given the chance to marry her," he paused smiling; "kinda hard to turn that down."

[color=blue:38qn937h]"I don't know," Adian mumbled, surprised. "It got stonger somehow."[/color:38qn937h]

Neriah giggled at this; "Adian, it's because, like my mrannd'ssinss lu'm'ranndii, you have one who is overly attached to you, and in more than one way."

Veraka gave his wife a raised silvery eyebrow at her little comment, which she returned with a kiss to his lips.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" Well i don't know much about strong drink I have never added wine to plum cider, maybe heating it." She took a drink and gasped making a sour face, it is kinda strong. She got up and put some more snow in it to water it down and took it away from the fire. I still think a moth full of snow would do you some good. she then dumped a pile of snow on Adain . " there that will cool you down making sure it fell down his back then picked up some more to finish the job. " Overly attached hmmff. " she desided against the second blast of snow. She could not get the song out of her head that her grandmother had tought her on the lute. She wistled for Meldrinus to follow and she pick up the lute from the pack horse and jumper on Meldrinus having to ride him in a side saddle style with her long full dress on, she rode him over to the tree and as he nibbled on plums from the lower branches, she sat on him picking at the strings trying to remeber the song, there was a large half moon low on the horizion and being able to see quite well in the dark she hummed and struggled to rember how to play the song.
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Darn they noticed............it was Zhetta that had spiked the plum drink, she was only trying to liven up the party and had not thought anyone would really be able to tell the difference...........I guess she had added just a bit toooo much of her magic.........*sheepish grin*

She decided to put a spell on Cinderanna..........so that for this evening she would be a master of the lute and liven up this party a bit.............She calls Cinderanna back to the fire............Her spell had worked, Cinderanna was playing like a master and it filled the air with merryment................aawwhhh this is better she sighed.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtfqoWS3z90
Last edited by Zhetta on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian was not about to let her get away with dumping snow on him a second time. He picked up a fistfull of snow, compancted it into a little ball, and threw it at her. He'd mean to hit her head, but instead it fell short and struck about collar level...with some of the snowball disappering down the front of her shirt.

"Uh, oh."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder stopped and look down the frount of her dress as the snow ball slipped down it's front. She glared at Adain and unlaced the front of her dress to retreave the snow then with a very larg hand full of snow she ran to ward him pushing the hand full of snow in to his face then tripped on the skirt of her full dress falling into him and knocking him down. once again she was on top of him but he knew better that to let her try pin him down they were stuggling in the snow trying to get the upper hand finally Adain won ( this time )
she grabbed the collor of his shining amor and pulled him down to her lips and they found them self one again in a frenzzy of kisses. barried in the snow.
Wile Meldrinus looked on, quite uninterested and continued nibbling on the tasty plums.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((um, cinder, u forgot to relace ur dress...))

Zarae sat on a snow covered log and ate some of the cooked bird and a glass of the drink that had been made. sipping it, she could tell it was very strong, and she had to be careful to not choke on it.
she laughed as she watched the party.
behind the rogue, a large black steed walked up sniffing her plate.
"fine, take this fruit thingy," she said as she fed it too him. "maybe we could move on to the cave and check it out? let the folks here enjoy the party?"
he neighed again as she gave him another piece of fruit.
"your not too good at this conversation thing are you?"
when he neighed his reply, she had to laugh.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Sudenlly Cinde senced Zarae' spidery thing, she is talikng to her spider she though " still enjoyng her sloppy kisses. " this made her a bit nevous that spidery thing is here with us in the camp she thought. trying to concentrate on kissing Adain ah ! well ! Adains ! kisses won out. she ran her finger over his beautiful face..

(( ooc well Zerae the thing is Adain has been thinking of my round breasts
I though i would be thoughtful..))
Last edited by CinderSuru on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.