On The Shores of Despair (Part 4)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

Pwdn, seeing the scene unfold, did not relax herself quite yet. She showed relief that what appeared to be happening was indeed what Cinder had imagined would; even so, she was not yet completely satisfied as she knew well enough that there were demons who hunted their victims in a manner such as this and while she liked to assume the best of someone there was Veraka's life at risk if she was wrong and so she remained wary of this newcomer. Readying what she hoped was an appropriate spell, a counter to anything up to and including a dire charm, she moved closer again. Reaching out to touch Veraka on the shoulder, Pwdn prepared herself for the worst even as she hoped for the best.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

That was close she whispered to Adain rapping her arms around her paladin hugging him, she reached up and ran her finger down the edge of his ear.

Oh she is a demon or at least part, I have met a few and they are quite interesting if they are friendly demons. And i love their tails she said admiringly.

So Verake she said do you think if you have time you might inerduse you secret love. She glanced at aurora and giggled or will we sit her all evening and watch you have your way. This could be interesting Adain she said perhaps i can learn some tricks from or demon friend, would you like that she said with a grin as she tickled his ribs.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The aasimar by this time had wrapped his own armored arms around the attractive fey'ri as she continued to press her lips to his. Veraka held her there until he realized that Pwdn was standing right behind him by the feeling a hand being on his shoulder. Releasing the fey'ri from his grip, Veraka turned to Pwdn and smiled.
"What, you don't want more," said the fey'ri, her eyes glittering with sensual mischief, as she unwrapped her smooth, well-toned legs from around Veraka's waist.

"Sorry, Lady Pwdn, but I assure you that this young and overly joke-full elf lady with wings is harmless, well, that is unless I come harm myself, then perhaps not."
Seeing Pwdn expression still on her face, the aasimar went on, addressing Cinder as well and the others whom the fey'ri had done a [b:1ep0vzk1]wonderful[/b:1ep0vzk1] job given a first impression to.

"As to your question, Cinder, this fine young lass is Neriah, my lover and girlfriend, and yes Cinder, I'm all to aware of the small fact that she is part demon and I'm part celestial. Let's just say that. . . ."
"that he found something in me that wasn't completely dark and evil, when I was my more chaotic and truly demonic self. For that, I found myself a warrior that truly didn't have the stereotypical prejudices that I find in most folks of Faerun. So I have come to love him for his open views on the people that he encounters," she finished Veraka's sentence, all the while cuddling up to the mighty storm warrior.

Veraka grinned at Cinder's comment, "well now that you mention it, Cinder." With that, he cupped the fey'ris chin and brought her lips to his, while she again snaked her arms around his neck and returned the kiss with equal affection. Releasing his lips from Neriah's, Veraka looked up to his companions.
"Essentially, everything that she said, and more, rolled into a nutshell," he said, a grin etched into his features.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Well Adain the sun is almost on the horizion, we did get a late start a fire would accually be nice i am getting reather cold unless you planned on camping iN the cave. Cinder said hopfully
I think maybe Verake has plans of his own

aw Verake i thought i would nnot be able to follow your act but waaahhhaaahhaaa :devil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZFq88nwmw

SWEET REVENGE
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Pwdn smiled happily as Veraka accepted Neriah's arrival and stood down as she'd hoped she would be able to. It was not in her nature to be suspicious, but part of her responsibility as part of the group was to keep caution for the others and look after them as best she could. "I am truly sorry for having shown such a rigid greeting, it's very much a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Lyon seemed to take this as a cue to sheathe his sword once more, though Frad was less convinced. At least, he appeared to those seeing him that this was so; in actual fact he was merely perturbed by her instantaneous arrival. "Where'd ya spring from, lass?"
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

LMAO...Pwdn
where d ya spring from... 8)

Cinder jumped down from behind Adain
to greet Verakes women
I am also very plesed to meet you Neriah I am Cinderanna and the handsome one the horse is Adain
Verake we have all come to be very found of him
she said
waving over Aurora to pet her
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The young demon-blooded sun elf looked to Pwdn and nodded; "it is quite alright mi'lady; truth be told, I am not unaccustomed to such reactions, but then again, I rarely see them go unpunished these days," she said, indicating the towering storm warrior who stood right next to her.

Turning to Cinder, the aasimar looked like he was shocked, but he had a smile on his face.
"Cinder, alone time with [b:346iv84i]her[/b:346iv84i]; that's asking for trouble, and quite frankly I don't want to become a father just yet."
This remark drew a very, very wry smirk from Neriah, whom just rubbed herself up against the aasimar even more, her slender, attractive figure in stark contrast to the towering, rock-solid storm warrior.

"I barely arrive and already he wants me to become a mother, now how does that work?" she asked in an innocent tone.

[i:346iv84i]Well, at least I know the [b:346iv84i]why[/b:346iv84i] part of you wanting cubs with my little brother; I can't say I blame you,[/i:346iv84i] Aurora put in with a yip.

Neriah just smirked at this remark, though, her cheeks seemed to take on a deeper hue of color to them.
"And you call yourself a paladin, tsk, tsk my love," she teased the storm warrior, her red eyes glowing .

[color=blue:346iv84i]At least, he appeared to those seeing him that this was so; in actual fact he was merely perturbed by her instantaneous arrival. "Where'd ya spring from, lass?"[/color:346iv84i]

"Where did I spring from? I'm not sure what you're asking by that. If you're asking where I came from, well that's simple, quite literally right behind you, though I have traveled here from Cormanthor, traveling light and fast to overtake you, so that I might see my Veraka here. If you're question is directed toward my heritage, however, then I'm afraid I couldn't give you an answer even if I did have one for when I was born, I just remember pain, torture and slavery was what I was put through," she said with a conviction that bordered on the raging. A gripping hand from the aasimar, plus his other arm going around her body, served to calm her.
She snuggled into his embrace, as if his very hands created heat upon contact.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" I am sorry to hear of your most sorrowful beginnings Neriah, but what a beautiful name you have." Cinder greeted her

" I am getting tired it has been a long day, shall we start a fire and have a light meal for the night." she suggested'

" I brought the last of that wine Verake it is a bit watered down but still very tasty "

Cinder went to the pack horse and took out some of Pwdn's mushroom loaf and wine, then back for some cups and a tarp so they did not have to sit on the cold snow and spread it all out.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian slid off his horse, blushing a bit from all the innuendo flying around...particularly when Cinder started teasing [i:tch16rsh]him[/i:tch16rsh]. He still didn't think that a drawn weapon was very funny, but since Veraka plainly had no ill will over it, he decided he wouldn;t either.

"Welcome to our little crew," Adian said. "We have become, it seems, a bit of a menagerie. Well...we might was well stop for a bit of rest, then. It seems we will be reaching the cave tomorrow instead."

Neriah's overt sensuality was something he was certainly not prepared to deal with...and Cinder seemed to be all but taking notes. Things were getting complicated fast.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[color=indigo:1hgl6zu9]"I am also very plesed to meet you Neriah I am Cinderanna and the handsome one the horse is Adain
Verake we have all come to be very found of him."[/color:1hgl6zu9]

Neriah gave a curt nod to Cinder, whom she found funny, all her overly zealous flirting with Adian, who, was, by her senses, a paladin.
"A pleasure to meet you Cinderanna, and you, Adian; you seem to catch the eye of the ladies quite well don't you?" she teased the drow paladin, smiling innocently all the while.

"Oh, cut the young lad a break; he's about as new to all this lover stuff as I am," Veraka put in, which only got him a slight smirk from the fey'ri and raised eyebrow.

Neriah turned away from her lover to face Cinder again; "become found of my [i:1hgl6zu9]mrannd'ssinss[/i:1hgl6zu9] has everyone?" she asked in a stern tone, arching a brow at the aasimar, then she smirked and laughed lightly; "I suppose he has that effect on people."

[i:1hgl6zu9]Yeah, either that, or you just have that kinda effect on him. I remember when the two first encountered one another; OHHHH what a day it was. . . [/i:1hgl6zu9] the great winter wolf put in from her position next to Cinder.

"AURORA!!!" Veraka exclaimed, looking at the wolf in disbelief. Neriah giggled uncontrollably at the wolf's deadpan remark.

Grumbling to himself in his little humiliation, Veraka turned to Cinder and replied, "I think some wine will do me some good."

Seeing Adian in complete confusion about all of the very exemplary inuendos being flung left and right, the aasimar made his way over to the young drow and put an armored hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, Adian, what's wrong? You look like your in the middle of super confused battle," Veraka stopped, looking over at his fey'ri lover, whom was conversing with Cinder, and suddenly, what was troubling Adian became apparent.
"Hey, Adian; even paladins are allowed the presence of the female company; it's in our blood to be somewhat chaotic, much like nature, if you ask me. Besides, weren't you taught anything about females when you were young?" the aasimar whispered to the young drow.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

The dark elf jumped a bit when Veraka had barked at the wolf. He was not privy to their mental conversations.
[quote:5b7so2fi]"Hey, Adian; even paladins are allowed the presence of the female company; it's in our blood to be somewhat chaotic, much like nature, if you ask me. Besides, weren't you taught anything about females when you were young?" the aasimar whispered to the young drow. [/quote:5b7so2fi]
Adian's face got hot again.

"Um...I was primarily surrounded by teachers," he admitted. "The only females I went about with were Lady Veladorn who served as my primary mother, and my sisters...sisters by the bond of mutual experience, not blood, strictly speaking. The closest example would be by youngest brother, G'eldfryn, and his example is rather...indiscriminate. So...regarding relationships...no. Not much.

"All this seems to be moving rather quickly," he added quietly. "And I don't quite know when to follow my head or my heart. My Lady Veladorn once told my: 'Love with your heart, use your head for everything else.' Cinder...seems to defy it all."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" Defy, Adain defy what? " Cinder was not clear " moving fast " now she was confused. " I think I will find some wood for the fire I am getting cold " she bricked away into the woods and started collecting what ever dry wood she could. Calling Aurora for company " Males are odd arn't they? " she said her heart was heavy because she did not know what Adain meant. gathering an armful off wood she went back dropped it at Adains feet and went back for more.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian stared at the pile of wood she'd dropped at his feet. He waited until she was well out of earshot before he said, "You see? I have no idea what's going on now."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

You could try helping me gather wood or maybe we will just stand here and frezz

She held back the erg to laugh holding her mouth tightly shut as she walked away from him.

You forget i can hear you Adain unless you block your thoughts hmm i could teach yu how to do that i suppose but hmmm i will think about that
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Frad, who had been watching Aidan and Cinder for the while, decided to cause a little trouble. "Ya see lad, th' instinct fer any female is a predatory one. Yer bein' hunted, an' by a dab hand at that. Th' object is ta trap ya in a web o' confusion an' emotion then. . . well." He looked solemn. "She rips yer balls off. Th' male has ta be tamed, I'm sure yer seen plenty o' males strung along after their chosen mate, this meanin' o' course th' mate tha' chose them, docile an' tame wi' their balls in her pocket an' a sorrowful, hopeful look on 'em whenever they ain't tellin' her everything she's trained 'em ta say." Frad grinned, and nudged Aiden with a cruel twist of the verbal knife. "But ya get ta have her clamberin' all over ya for it of a night-time, so ya might as well give up and let her at yer balls already. She seems like a nice enough girl, I'm sure ya already been eyein' 'er a bit, am I right ya young horndog?"

Pwdn was still showing an interest in their newest companion, she'd never had the opportunity to see anyone like her up close, at least not without being subject to repeated attempts at bloody violence. "You're actually rather beautiful, and you seem very kind, I can see why Veraka is so taken with you. Though. . . " She paused, feeling foolish but she had started and so she finished. "I must admit, I do not understand your sense of humour very well."

Lyon was absent, having wandered away for the moment in order to contemplate things. Well, he said that, in fact he was attempting to find a way to impress the pretty, transparent young cleric he'd taken a liking to. Surely there had to be [i:2v9y0rub]some[/i:2v9y0rub] way to catch her eye?