On The Shores of Despair (Part 4)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" A piece of a circle well ya ok but i did not call it a arc because it is called a house that is why " she explained

" She streched her arms around his neck pressed her nose on his and kissed him holding him tightly against her"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gpwgPpswms.. :)
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The aasimar continued to tread with the group, chatting with Lyon about paladin stuff, when Aurora let out a howl of encouragement.

Looking to Adian and Cinder, Veraka quickly understood why. In front of him, there stood Cinder embracing the young drow paladin in a kiss. A sly grin came to the aasimar's face as he looked around to see Frad smiling devilishly at the two, Lyon was at a loss for words and Pwdn just looked at them, though Veraka noted the very slight smile on her face.

Shaking his head, the aasimar said "so you two gonna keep this up, or are ya gonna give each other the time to breath," he joked to them.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

As quick as his heritage allowed, Adian snatched some snow off a passing branch and hurled it at the grinning storm warrior...all without looking up. It was a few moments later that he came up for air.

"Wow," he said.

That seemed to sum it up.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Though the snowball hit the aasimar directly in the face, much to his, and Aurora's surprise, this just spurred the storm warrior on further. As his armored hand came sliding off his face, Veraka hadn't lost his grin; suffice to say it had widened.

"'Wow' what, my friend. How good Cinder can kiss you, or how long she can kiss you?" he continued to chide at Adian and Cinder, despite whatever consequences might occur.

"Adian, I might have keep an eye on you now," the warrior said, doubling over with laughter as the last word left his mouth.

[i:2b9irhwy]Oh, and as if you [b:2b9irhwy]don't[/b:2b9irhwy] already have a crazy girl-friend coming after you?[/i:2b9irhwy] Aurora jested at Veraka.

"HEY! Three on one, not fair."
Last edited by veraka on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Eye on me?" Adian asked. "Why? Have I become somehow unreliable...what are you laughing at!"

He could feel his cheeks getting hot again despite the weather. He scooped up more snow and threw it at Veraka again...though he was grinning.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder of coarse could not resist picking on Verake, she too was hurtling snow balls at him. But she soon came to her good senses.

" We are all going to be freezing again before we get started, well at least the sun is out " she rapped her silk scarf over her eyes and face and put her fur head band on pulling her long white hair throw. " Where is our Kitty Cat she is leading the way isn't she?" she leaped on behind Adain so Biot was free to ride Meldrinous. And rapped her arms around her Paladin moving in as closely as she could. There was no sound of birds just the empty breeze throw the forest Wile Adain and she were emerged in there affections she listen carefully to the sounds of the forest as they road and her senses were soon distant except for the grounding she could feel in him.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

(Zarae's already established the cat will lead us,but she won't be on for awhile. So...)

It wasn't long before the snow panther seemed to detach herself from the snow and rejoined the group. She took the lead as though it were her rightful place and led them into the woods.

The forest was calm and quiet, many animals having gone to ground when the storm had arrived. Now that a new layer of snow was everywhere, Adian once again was forced to cover his eyes with cloth and hood to protect them from the glare of the sun off the sea of white. Here and there a fallen or damaged tree lay half-buried...casualties of the storm.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

They made good time and there were no problems along the way Cinders senses were heightened by Adians strong aura but sensed nothing unusual, she was concerned about the smoke Biot had seen from what he thought was a campfire when he was up a tree. But if there was someone out there they were cloaking well. the sun was bright her veil hide her eyes but there was still a bit of glare from the bleak white snow. riding behind Adain shielded her from most of it and she was able to keep her eyes closed an concentrate on feeling the pulse and hearing the sounds of the forests around them. Meldrinus road close behind so his magical qualities were still apart of her. Biot was able to benefit from the magic that surrounded Meldrinus and he was tempered by it, Biot had been quite quiet. Cinder was hoping he was healing.

" So Verkake have you been hiding something from us don't think i missed that statement about having a crazy women after you, actually i am surprised there are not a few. " Cinder inquired with a giggle, now it was his turn. " What do yu think Adain " she said in his mind " i think it is pay back time."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka's expression went from a grin to a confused and surprised face. "What have [b:xbrh1uyv]I[/b:xbrh1uyv] been hiding, what is there to hide. . . . . . AURORA, you tail-sniffing, secret-spewing furball!" The aasimar barked to the winter wolf, happily pranced out of his reach.

[i:xbrh1uyv]What, [b:xbrh1uyv]you're[/b:xbrh1uyv] the dumb-ass who forgot to mention her to the others[/b] the great gingerly replied, enjoying rolling in the snow all the while letting Veraka weasel his way out of this[/i:xbrh1uyv] one.

The aasimar stammered at the wolf, completely taken aback by Aurora's puppy behavior. Shaking his head and grumbling to himself, the storm warrior turned to the giggling druidess, and said "I wouldn't call her crazy, but as flirtatious as you are, I'll not argue there," the aasimar replied, slightly grinning.
"Besides, I'm pretty sure that if I DID have a few crazy women chasing after me, the current lady would go into a somewhat crazed frenzy."

Right then, Veraka felt a sai against the back of his armor; behind him, a cloaked figure stood there with a slender, armored wrist held the weapon to the aasimar's back.

"Anybody moves and the warrior gets what's coming to him," came a voice from underneath the hood. Veraka knew instantly that the being behind him was of the lower planes, or at least had fiendish blood in their veins, his aasimar blood blaring in his own veins.
Beneath the hooded cloak, two crimson orbs showed, watching all of the companion's movements and taking in the situation.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" Well now Verake, looks like yu have company...with a blade pointed wright at your back. I think she has you were she wants you. "

Cinder covered her mouth trying hard to hold back her explotion of laughter. " He really has been frightfully nasty M'Lady " she rapped her legs around Adains waist so she would not fall off the horse from laughing.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian took an armed threat a bit more seriously. He wheeled his horse around to face the figure at Veraka's back.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Adian demanded.

The figure had made a serious mistake...making a move while Adian was mounted. He was a skilled rider, and actually had slightly more of an advantage in the saddle.

Still...he waited. Perhaps this was a prank as Cinder seemed to think, but Adian could not be certain. Drawn weapons were a poor joke.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" Adain it is the women that Aurora had been talking about, it is Verakes secret women? and it looks like he is in trouble, and I am sure he deserves it, have you been listening at all?? she asked him. It was a good thing she had been holding on tightly when he wheeled his horse around she was a bit taken by surprise." they are only playing I am sure of it Adain she spoke in his mind "
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

"Whoever she is" Pwdn was approaching Veraka's location slowly, and watching her every movement with her glass-like eyes, "I'd very much like the weapon to be lowered." She was now addressing this stranger, and speaking calmly and civilly while still walking towards them both. "Whatever your trouble with us or with Veraka, I'm certain we can come to a nonviolent solution. Please put your blade away, I promise you will come to no harm while you are here."

Lyon had drawn his sword as the attacker had appeared, and was staring at this strange woman. Frad leaned over in the saddle behind him and also had a quick look at this new arrival. "That's an interestin' weapon she's got there. Never seen anything' like that before."

Pwdn's approach continued and would continue to do so up until the point the woman looked ready to stab Veraka if she took another step. "My name is Pwdn, I'm an acolyte of the Ilmatarian temples. What's your name?"
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

I hope i am not mistaken Adain, she spoke again in his mind but i am quite sure it is the women he was speaking of. She slowly reached for her daggers from the tops of her boots.

(( i am using my lab top i have not used much and it is french or something so i may not be able to use proper quotations and stuff just getting use to it hmmm :) ))
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The assailant pulled back her hood, revealing a very sharp and very beautiful face, with crimson eyes. Curled honey amber hair flowed down past her chest. Though her skin was as fair as the finest of maidens, there were small minute crimson-brown scales around her skin.
Her thigh high boots gave off no sound, indicating heavily modified and enchanted Boots of Elven Kind. Tight fitting leather armor wrapped around her slender, alluring 5'5" tall elven frame, amplifying her already tempting curves.

The cloak unfurled, and two bat-like wings unfurled, revealing her demonic heritage as a fey'ri. A demonic pointed tail twitched out of the cloak. This got a couple of stares from the group.

[color=blue:3ix9l5qv]"Who are you and what do you want?" Adian demanded.[/color:3ix9l5qv]

"Me? Well, that's simple; I want this giant of an aasimar, and I want him to come with me. Who I am? Well, that's not really important at the moment, now is it, especially with my weapon in his back," she said, indicating Veraka in front of her.

Seeing Pwdn step forward closer, she pressed the sai a little into Veraka's back, causing him to cringe.
"Do I look like the type to be joking, Pwdn?" she asked in reply, not yet giving her name.

The voice of the fey'ri caused Veraka to narrow his eyes, turn his head, and stare out of the corner, looking behind him.

[quote:3ix9l5qv]"Whatever your trouble with us or with Veraka, I'm certain we can come to a nonviolent solution."[/quote:3ix9l5qv]
The fey'ri narrowed her eyes at Pwdn; "oh, but there is a qualm between Veraka and myself, one that must be resolved immediately."

That statement caused some unrest among his companions, Veraka noted. What happened next surprised almost everyone.

"Look, Miss Pwdn, I appreciate your . . . " she was cut off mid-sentence as Veraka spun faster than gale whirlwind and his expression changed from one of suspicion and worry to one of absolute surprise and bliss; for the fey'ri had lept onto the aasimar and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Veraka hands opened in surprise and his eyes at first, widened, then closed as he felt that icy sensation shoot down his spine. The fey'ri had her arms encircled around the aasimar's neck and had her lips pressed against his affectionately and passionately.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix