On The Shores of Despair (Part 4)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Zhetta is thinking she needs something stronger than plum tea, the one who is too shy to reveal his true skin, a demon tailed fae in a jealous rage, an airhead snuggling into the Paladin of Destiny.........everything seems a little sureal.........not the camp she was expecting to enter............
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Sanisa raised a golden eyebrow to Zhetta at the sun elf's thoughts.

"I assure you, Zhetta, that my son is not shy, he just finds himself to be more comfortable in armor than without it; call it an odd and very bruising history for him."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder was glad that at least Neriah was in a calm state and had let Zhetta's teasing pass. " Let it go Zhetta" Cinder remarked. " I think it is being desided wether or not there will be a wedding taking place this afternoon. Verake have you desided when you will marry Neriah today."
" I can tell you this much Adain Sun elves can be brilliate such as Zhetta here, our teacher was a very wise insightfull mage tought me the many magical and wonderous qualities of nature. It was a delight and honor being a student of his, perhaphs you will meet him some day. "
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Something to look forward to then," Adian said. "Veraka, you said you had a question for me?"

He hadn't put his new armor on...there had been no time for one thing and he kept finding himself examinging it for the runes that she had said were on it. He found a few, but they made no sense to him. Presumably he wasn't ready yet.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[color=red:13zvi7ne]next person post on part 5, its up already. [/color:13zvi7ne][/size:13zvi7ne]

(and i just wanted to use the big font)
signature made by Larlan
~Character~