The Vale of Shadow (Part 5)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

OOC: Aww, thnx Inrii, its nice to know u care about us all as a collective.

IC: The wound more or less mended, at least the blood flow stopped, Zazzt opened his eyes, and saw the two women wrestling on the ground. He almost laughed at the crude and brutal stuggle unfolding on the ground between the two female drow. He stood up, and brushing the dust off his clothes, ran to the two females, but seeing that Inrii had things well under control, stopped within a few strides of her, raising a hand to the others, signaling that none of them should interfere in this. For the moment, at least.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((i try...;) and i caps'ed the wrong word....supose to be 'guys'...lol))
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

OOC I say we start a new thread for this, so as to avoid going over 20. N
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

Stoically and stubbornly, Nixue and Naien, stand together bearing the acid damages as if a minor nuisance, though beyond the scope of Naien's available spells, this spell is not unknown to her, even as the acid rain comes down, barking to Nixue in their primary language of draconic, [color=red:3iqxidg9]"Shochraos! Tatwion!"[/color:3iqxidg9] At once as the lightning bolts come down (Each succeeding their Reflex Save), dodge aside, in opposite directions, an almost perfectly synchronized dodge even. Even so, not bearing the lightning full force, they still feel a portion of its painful sting, either grimacing, but both preparing to launch another volley of fireballs.

As for the savage single-minded Firebelcher, he's beyond Naien's intervention, a more feral minded dragon-spawn, with its hearty constitution, and berserker-like tenacity, it does not dodge lightning bolts, nor rain, nor try to avoid the sword that should it manage to stand up to that thick, hard skull, would claim the savage creature's life, with a length of metal rammed through its brain. Otherwise, merely leaving a deep gash on its brow. Either way, for Veraka, holding his ground in face of that charge, the Firebelcher simply does plow into him, attempting to gore him upon its larger horns upon the snout, in his belly. (As the sword is quite likely to go through, there's always a chance of getting stuck, and fiery red-dragon blood, to start heating the metal.)

On the verge of releasing another volley of fireballs, to in turn, begin healing their wounds, Nixue and Naien, their eyes go wide in horror as their spells fizzle out, and worse their supply of spells per day simply vanish. Between the two, they do not take long to identify the cause. It is Nixue, younger, and more the true zealot, that raises his mace and begins the charge meaning to attack Zek and his stone in a reckless charge. but Naien, grabs him, and none too gently, by the arm, even throttles him in a choke hold, though not actually trying to harm him, growling to him sternly, [color=red:3iqxidg9]"Thric! Thric... yth shilta ti ultrinninan nomeno slathalin, si vucot svabol wer sjiri yenta, shar sjek wer dnilok ui vis ekess jacida code, jaci shilta ti nar nomenes svaust rechan astaha shafaer jacida kilith. Origato udoka bide hesi tairais, slathalin jacion persvek vi slathalin di hesi choosing."[/color:3iqxidg9]

Stubbornly the younger Arcaniss struggles to pull himself free, not refraining from Common tongue, [color=orange:3iqxidg9]"But Tiamat would not..."[/color:3iqxidg9] He is cut off, as the throttling hold then DOES put a squeeze on his throat, and Naien whispers more draconic in his ear, those words, whatever they are, bring an end to his struggles, his expression quite telling though, as if realizing there is more to his life than service to their mutual goddess.

Slowly Naien releases Nixue, her son by all known accounts, and both regard the struggles of the two drow women, and realizing their employer to be losing, which gives Naien, some minimal satisfaction, they both look back to Veraka, and all the other enemies arrayed against them. Naien then takes both their maces, and tosses them on the floor. Giving Nixue a guiding push to his shoulder, Naien and he both go down on their knees, and she calls across, hopefully her voice to be received by a Veraka, not too battered by her likely dead mount, [color=red:3iqxidg9]"We.... surrender. Champion of Bahamut, we know ourselves defeated and cornered without escape, we beg your mercy. My son and I, we will come peacefully, be your prisoners, run away if you wish, grant our spells to your cause perhaps, so long as you're not to pit us against the allies of our goddess."[/color:3iqxidg9]

((Oh yes, now that I see how far we are, I second a new thread.))
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

[i:u5jphfm5](([color=cyan:u5jphfm5]okie dokie....new thread going up..[/color:u5jphfm5].[/i:u5jphfm5]))
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya