A spell gone awry...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Vailintin
Traveler
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 am

Postby Vailintin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:08 am

((Still waiting on poses from Barvl, Veraka, and any of the others before posting for Tristian.))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She signals the drow in the silent drow hand language, The light will not attract monsters?


Fortunately, Vailintin had learned to understand the hand language, though seldom found he could accurately duplicate it, and so he gave a sly smirk and a 'trust me' wink, his voice barely even a whisper, loud enough that a human ear would barely hear it, with the speaker close to their ear, "Only the ones without our heat vision, which be either from the surface, or using other senses altogether. I'd be more concerned for the clattering of plate armor, how such a one survives down here without drawing every Hook Horror and Umberhulk for miles, baffles me."

Honestly he too might enjoy meeting a patrol, preferably a smaller one anyway, for hunger in his stomach has taken some of the edge from his prowess, and none knowing, nor needing to know of the subtle powers in his hungry rapier, his possible benefactor here, might enjoy the show of seeing how his vigor improves with his first kill. Still, he also does well, to stick to her orders as well as conceivably possible, picking mostly the paths he had used, in his scouting, to avoid patrols. Still, if it came down to it, he began formulating a plan of how to make the best of the situation, then made his suggestion, again whispering so very low, "In case a patrol does happen upon us and our.... guests, they will most likely see them, and little can be done for that. Not a one will return word to the city of it, but I shall need of you to have them hide their weapons and armor, and well, declare them either your slaves, or prisoners, whichever works best respectively for each. You and the others shall know when to strike, I am sure. I promise you the pleasure of witnessing confusion and perhaps some true horror among their ranks, when it begins."
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)

User avatar
veraka
Demigod
Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby veraka » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 am

Veraka, Neriah and Aurora follow Kathryn and Vailintin along their chosen course, each of them capable of seeing in the dark. ((Dark Vision for Neriah, Veraka and Aurora))

Aurora''s keen wolf ears picked up on the tiefling's whisper; If that infernal one thinks I'm gonna be some household slave, he'd better start thinking even more about his health, Aurora said in a telepathic message to Veraka, Neriah and Tristian, both as a warning to them about the tiefling's plan and as a fair warning from her.

Veraka looked at his winter wolf companion, and shook his head; if that's his idea of an entrance, I think Kathryn'll have some serious thinking to do, considering she's gonna have to explain how she overpowered a storm warrior of Bahamut, his wife, you and our friend Tristian.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix

User avatar
Arya Baenre
Resident
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:57 am
Contact:

Postby Arya Baenre » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:07 pm

I promise you the pleasure of witnessing confusion and perhaps some true horror among their ranks, when it begins.

At this, Kathryn's eyes glow with excitement. Nodding and turning to the others, she holds up a hand to tell them to stop.

She looks at Veraka and Neriah, "You two have to find some way to make it look like I've taken you as prisoners. We're nearing Menzoberranzan now, and rest assured there will be drow patrols we might not even notice that pass our way." Nodding to Aurora, she adds, "And you can walk as you please. They may just think I've taken you in as a pet or something to sell along with the rest."

She looks over to Barvl and Tristian, seemingly oblivious that her rather blunt way of approaching things may not sit well with the others, and switches to Common for his benefit, "Barvl, retreat into shadow. If we need to fight, you can attack the patrol from the shadows. No one will notice you, and since we'll have to kill them all, even if one does, it won't matter."

She saves speaking to Tristian last, not wanting to give away his true identity in case this drow proved to be untrustworthy, "And you!" she barks at him, as if talking to a normal lowly male, "You'll be watching over them, so make sure you don't mess it up, or we'll add another body to the pile!"

Satisfied and feeling more in her element, giving out orders, Kathryn nods, "Any questions?" Not that she expected any, but she thought she'd be nice and offer.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.


Your hair is pretty like a tree.

User avatar
Bergeth'fryn
Regular
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Postby Bergeth'fryn » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:39 am

Barvl nodded and vanished, never needing to be told twice to hide in shadow.
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.

User avatar
veraka
Demigod
Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby veraka » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:39 pm

"Any questions?" Not that she expected any, but she thought she'd be nice and offer.

"Yes, does it count if I make my mrannd'ssinss lu'm'ranndii look like my own slave, versus yours. I find it more . . . enthralling; besides, what would a drow patrol have to suspect of me anyways?" Neriah asked, and emphasized her demonic heritage.

"While I know your kin to be intelligent, and deviously clever, I would also expect them to think one like my handsome mrannd'ssinss to have fallen for my. . charms, so to speak; plus, I have a winter wolf as my guard, all the more reason for them not to suspect nothing of me."

Aurora looked at her with both discontentment and joy, while she hated possessing as her evil kin, how Neriah used Veraka in her plans was the best part.

That was when the platinum armored aasimar spoke up; "I see just one problem in that silver lining of thought that you've so admirably devised. What if a patrol we encounter have a priestess or a mage among their ranks. There are mind reading spells out there that could say otherwise about you and me."

Neriah smiled, but more like a coy, impish grin than anything else.
"Oh that is most easy to deal with," she replied; and with that, the fey'ri walked up to Veraka, wrapped an arm around his neck, and pulled him down into a kiss.

If his face was anything to speak of, the rest of the group would notice a very nice hue of red that burned along the aasimar's cheeks, telling of his flaring hormones.
When Neriah released him, he said "point conceded." Aurora let out a slight rumble, indicating her laughter
His fey'ri wife smiled at him innocently and turned to Kathryn.
"So, my priestess; how would that work out with your plan?"
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix

Vailintin
Traveler
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 am

Postby Vailintin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:16 am

Tristian, is initially set aback a bit by the unexpected, almost scolding commands, but then recalling the tales that had given him even the most remote spark of excitement for venturing into the nearby city, he thought he knew the ploy for what it was, in truth, unsure, but he plays his part well, giving a sharp, crisp nod, his hood drawn so as to hide his pale face, and midnight hair, letting show his red eyes still, their glow returned under the gloom of his hood, "Understood." He falls into step of course with the party, positioning himself as a guard might, escorting prisoners. He's taken those before, though they were usually the more talkative undead, in way of vampires.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vailintin, for his part, does well to pretend not to know any better, he had spied longer than he let on, but it really didn't matter to him. He would play along with the ploy that the surface-elf was a Drow, after all, he had no more right to reveal the truth, than to tell the truth of his own identity. He does give pause, to look back, watch as Alya lays out the plans, and so far as the Aasimar and his Fey'ri lover were concerned, he gave an indifferent shrug to their variation on the planning. All that mattered to Vailintin, was to put the patrol off their guard, to let them think these obvious surface-dwellers, not nearly as dangerous as they are. All the delaying though, it nagged at him, as did his hungry stomach, and the pulsing, invasive reminder, of the hunger within his sword, the sentient blade, craving blood of enemies.

((If we are to encounter a patrol, I would like to defer to someone perhaps better versed in this sort of scenario, perhaps Arya (?) in its running.))
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)

User avatar
Arya Baenre
Resident
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:57 am
Contact:

Postby Arya Baenre » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 pm

"So, my priestess; how would that work out with your plan?"

Kathryn grins at Neriah, bowing slightly and nodding, "You definitely are helpful, fey'ri. If only we'd met sooner. A fey'ri in an alliance with a drow would stop any patrol. And then your mrannd'ssinss can easily walk up to them and our problems will be dead."

She nods once more to Neriah, and it is clear that she believes less now that the fey'ri is all talk and more that she is a good person to have on her side. Turning back, she motions for Vailintin to take the lead once more, falling into step half a pace behind.

As they near an intersection, the sound of muffled footsteps grows louder, coming from the left a first, soon followed by a similar herald from the right. Kathryn frowns at the sound, attempting to gauge the distance: it soon becomes clear that if they continue walking they would find themselves in the middle of either a heavy patrol or a few survivors that just happen to sound like a drow patrol.

{{OOC: Alright. My intuitive sense tells me that a few people here are spoiling for a fight. :P I'm not really good with this whole thing, so if anyone would like to volunteer to run a few of our practice dummies with me, do pm. I'll bring them out in the next post either way.}}
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.


Your hair is pretty like a tree.

Kami
Traveler
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:43 am

Postby Kami » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:52 am

One couldn't have said if it was the clank of metal armor, the scent of wolf or the voices so unsuited to life below where even the slightest of sounds carried for miles down twisting tunnels, but something had alerted the lone figure hiding further down way.

She knew them to be no patrol she'd need fear, for no true citizen at home within the Underdark would ever have been so easy to find. No these who approached the nook she'd secreted herself into where no danger to her.

Threat however there was always the possibiliy of that.

Perhaps some unlucky fools had found one of the many 'vents' that connected the deep underground world to that of the one above, and brought upon themselves the foolish notion of 'exploring'. A more likely reason for the rag tag mix of peoples she could hear.

Leaving her camp, and grabing her bow she climbed for the over cropped lip covering her shelter. Crouching down she bade a small breath leave her lips before pulling from her quiver a single white shafted arrow. Measured movements slow almost even to the naked eye as to not draw attention to herself, she slid the arrow into place, pulling the fine string taunt set herself to meet her guests.

She would wait..take her time picking her target. Perhaps the one who's metal armor set her ears ringing with it's echo.
Joros uns''aa vel''klar Usstan inbal tlus,Lu''Usstan orn an''yui vel''klar Usstan inbal naut.
Ask me where I have been,And I will answer where I have not.

User avatar
veraka
Demigod
Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby veraka » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:19 am

Kathryn grins at Neriah, bowing slightly and nodding, "You definitely are helpful, fey'ri. If only we'd met sooner. A fey'ri in an alliance with a drow would stop any patrol. And then your mrannd'ssinss can easily walk up to them and our problems will be dead."

Neriah returned Kathryn's light bow and turned towards her husband; "well, my love, I believe this is where you must submit to my will as my slave," she said with a slight chuckle.

The aasimar rolled his eyes, but didn't resist, after all, Neriah was his wife and lover, how could he. Reluctantly the platinum armored storm warrior agreed as the fey'ri quickly tied down his arms behind his back while slipping in one of his tanto knives into her hand, and then leading ahead of Veraka, with Aurora following with an evil, very wide grin on her wolf face at what Veraka is having to endure.

With his hands bound behind his back, Veraka couldn't help but stare at his wife as she led on in front of him, even as his heart raced and his mind went nuts while Neriah gingerly walked in front of him, letting her athletic, toned body do the work for her, smiling impishly as she went along. Oh, how she loved to tease the aasimar with her childish, and passion-inflaming antics. Veraka knew that she was just playing the part, but he knew she wasn't just playing it, she was just doing what she did naturally around him, much to his raging and flaring hormones. It was also the simple, but very profound fact that she carried with her his own child, and he'd be damned if something were to happen to his unborn son or daughter.

Neriah followed behind Kathryn when she also picked up on the heavy footfalls of a group, armored to be sure, heading in their direction.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix

Vailintin
Traveler
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 am

Postby Vailintin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:21 am

Tristian, while moving along with the party of 'prisoners', and 'slaves' found himself watching the interaction between Neriah and Veraka, and more so, watching Neriah, not out of a particular interest in her, but amusement, and a musing if his dearly beloved Animal Comanion would do such things to him, if he should find means to make permanent an [Awaken] spell. His thoughts strayed again though when his ears more acute in their sensitivity than even a Moon Elf ought have, picked up those foot-falls. He did not have to see in the dark as well as his companions though, beyond the range of light from Veraka's armor, his lycanthropic Scent ability, extended. His doubts began to swirl then, mostly however, if in the guise of a companion to Kathryn, and helping escort her 'prisoners', he should be wearing a smirk at their apparent misfortune, or if he ought keep a straight face, as a stoic and dutiful guard.

Even without his weapons, there was still his magic, the Dire Bats still watched over him from above, and there too, was his other side, a thing he doubts the followers of Lolth have seen much of personally.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A chance to prove himself, as the sounds, and the first hints of sighting began to confirm for Vailintin, it put an eager spring in his step. Profoundly confident in his Darklight, and more so in the powers of his wicked sword, his pace, thought still walking, begins to double, wanting to put himself beyond, and behind these newcomers, before they must turn their eyes to the visible light spectrum, viewing the shining aasimar. He held some doubt that he needed the element of surprise, but was not one to play down any advantage, for the benefit of ego. Deathly silent, he moves away, beyond range of being seen in normal light by his potential new Mistress, and hidden from infra-vision. The hunt is on.
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)

User avatar
Arya Baenre
Resident
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:57 am
Contact:

Postby Arya Baenre » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:38 pm

As Vailintin slips into shadow and disappears from her sight, Kathryn slows her pace, thinking he was aiming for the element of surprise - something the whole group would have trouble getting.

Slowing her pace to a leisurely walk, Kathryn, falls in step beside Neriah, tilting her head in the direction of the patrol, the skitter of lizard feet growing louder. 'Walk slow. It sounds like there's enough for us all.' she mouths, in an attempt to remain unnoticed until the patrol turns at the intersection.

---

The drow pulls at the leash on his lizard, pausing beside the leader to exchange a few short had signals before his senior nods and motions for him to take up the lead. Knowing the second patrol would be nearing them any moment now, he guides his lizard slowly, narrowing his eyes for a hint of heat and his ears for sound.

He leads two more riders behind him, each following his slow pace, none wanting to chance the other patrol gone rogue, holding true to the ever distrusting nature of drow. He steps out into the intersection, blinking as he is suddenly plunged into light, the sudden shift in spectrums sending searing pain through his head. Flipping up his crossbow, and lifting his voice so it will carry over to his patrol, the drow calls out, "Ilkalik!"

He lets loose one tiny dart, aiming so that it stops just short of the group, "State your house and business or suffer the consequences of entering Menzoberranzan territory unauthorized," he calls out in drow. The other two lizard riders slip in away from the light, their crossbows trained on the group, quickly looking for breaks in armour to shoot at. Their eyes reflect the shine of the light, glowing a dull red.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.


Your hair is pretty like a tree.

User avatar
veraka
Demigod
Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby veraka » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:59 pm

'Walk slow. It sounds like there's enough for us all.'
Neriah noted what Kathryn said, and gave a small, barely noticeable nod to the priestess, then heard the small dart come whizzing in.
The fey'ri moves her eyes around looking for openings where the voice came, her enhanced vision giving her perception in darkness, as Veraka and Aurora both had as well.
Looking to Kathryn out of the corner of her eyes, Neriah indicates that she should speak first, her being drow and all, not to mention female.

Veraka remains on edge, his bindings that his wife tied were well enough to keep even his great strength from undoing them, but that wasn't the key, the key was deception, which he was not the professional at, so he differed to Neriah on such matters, much to his disgruntlement.



Coming up on the first patrol, the second comes in from the groups flank, keeping to the shadows, using the thermal patterns to mask their body movements. From the front, tow of the drow fighters hear 'Ilkalik!' and draw their own weapons, the ones behind them readying their own crossbows.


The lead lizard rider signals one of his subordinates to take up the lead position, just as one would expect from any ranking drow, male or female. He holds back and readies his crossbow, loading it with the infamous drow poison quarrel. He stops when his subordinate shouts out into the darkness.

His mind thought of two possibilities,; either there was an actual group out in the dark and they'd stumbled upon them, or this was a ruse to get his neck. Either way he was ready, with his hand crossbow loaded and his off hand was near a dagger in his belt while he haulted his lizard mount.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix

Vailintin
Traveler
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 am

Postby Vailintin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 pm

For Tristian, walking quietly came almost second nature, in that his entire family first of, all have quite sensitive hearing, and secondly, those of the clan who had come of age, share in the family business of hunting vampires. For all the stories he has heard of these lands, he didn't need to be told twice, nor really at all.

With his group brought to a halt, he holds his position as Kathryn's escorting guard, and yet, turns to his other senses, noting the reptile musk of the hidden and flanking adversaries. Able to speak the animal tongue of his lycanthrope phenotype, even in his elf form, and though others might catch a few minor squeaks, there is more within the ultrasonic frequency range. His allies above, informed that he has found a meal he is inclined to share, if they help bring it down. 'Word' as it were travels quickly among the great bats within the vicinity, and their gathering overhead begins to grow. Never has Tristian seen so many, and he adds instructions informing them not to hunt his companions, only the lizards and their riders.

Weaponless, he stands ready, on the edge of releasing the beast within.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once far enough ahead, and satisfied his passage had gone unnoticed, Vailintin doubles back, about to move in behind the first group, but nearing them, all making themselves visible to a larger group, he holds back, cancels his darklight a moment and looks into his infravision, finding only then the second group. His future mistress might be threatened from the front, but he is supremely confident she can handle any adversary she's aware of. And so, he breaks off, bringing back the darklight, and pulls his position in behind the second group. Here he considers his options, wondering how best to approach the situation.

Ultimately, his blades are put away, his seemingly invisible presence bringing him up beside the rider loading the poisoned dart, whispering to him, "Sarn dosst abbilen, nind inbal zha'rior nindol golhyrr. Nind ny dosst ussgyot." Then he slips away, there, and then gone. Whether successfully playing on the Drow's paranoia, or sending him to glancing around in confusion, he holds back just a bit more, keeping away but ready to strike, with dagger and hungry rapier back in hand.

Perhaps a few will kill each other for him, he hopes. Not even faithful to her, he believes Lady Lolth could appreciate that scene, could delight in this trio turning on each other, leaving one of them alone to perish at the hands of a 'ghost', or so the tiefling would have it believed that's all he is. Either way, his next move hinges on the outcomes of the following moments.
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)

User avatar
Arya Baenre
Resident
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:57 am
Contact:

Postby Arya Baenre » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Kathryn frowns, slipping her whip from its sheath and brandishing all six heads in front of the leader, the only drow within the pool of light, and therefore the only one visible, though she knew for certain there were more. "You address a priestess this way? With drawn weapons? I'll have your head for this, fool! Off that lizard, now!" Slipping one hand behind her back so that it is clearly visible to Neriah and the others, she signals for them to stand ready, doing her best to make it understandable to them while remaining discreet. Wondering how humans ever worked things out when they were planning the perfect attack, Kathryn slowly walks towards the lizard rider who, suddenly unsure, makes his way from the seat to the ground, standing well within the range of the lizard, knowing he is an easier target without the reflexes of his lizard to move him.

"You see, I'm afraid you're going to have to apologize for that. And, I am quite certain the punishment for that is ... death." She tilts her head at the last word, a playful tone entering her voice.

The two lizard riders from the first patrol hidden from the group watch the exchange. The one one the left, closer to the other opening in the tunnel, and, unknowingly, within earshot of the second patrol, leans in to his other companion. "You know that drow? She served in my patrol once. It was taken apart after she died. How's she here now?"

The other drow grins, "Well, if she's supposed to be dead, let's help her on her way." He pulls a bolt and loads it into his crossbow.

"Let's get rid of all of them. Bonus points if we open ourselves a new position."

The drow grins and takes aim, the bolt zipping into their leader and lodging into his spine, exploding on impact and tearing a hole through the drow's upper body. "ATTACK! It's an ambush, they're trying to kill us!" The lizard rider yells, spurring on his mount as he pulls out a large spear.

The rest of the patrol slip their weapons from their sheaths, each aware of the situation now. They run forwards with the deadly, silent precision of drow, bearing their weapons with grace, save the two wizards and the priestess, each already in the midst of chanting.

The first drow breaks into the pool of light, swinging wildly in his first attempts to gain time to shake off the sudden shift into light.


Kathryn's hand is still gripped onto the whip, deciding whether or not to attack the leader when the choice is made for her. Stepping away from the dead drow, she pushes herself to one side of the tunnel just as the lizard rider jumps in, clearing her and moving to the others.

The rest of the patrol follow suit, and she takes the chance to swing her arm, two vipers twisting around the drow's sword arm from the side, away from the sharp blade, and biting into his hand, which he suddenly begins to lose all feeling in. Two others curl around his neck, sinking their fangs deep into flesh before retracting within a matter of seconds as the full patrol beings to appear.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.


Your hair is pretty like a tree.

User avatar
veraka
Demigod
Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby veraka » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:05 am

Ultimately, his blades are put away, his seemingly invisible presence bringing him up beside the rider loading the poisoned dart, whispering to him, "Sarn dosst abbilen, nind inbal zha'rior nindol golhyrr. Nind ny dosst ussgyot."


The leader of the lizard riders from the second flanking patrol turns around, his hand crossbow coming up to behind him, only to discover nothing.
He swings the weapon from side to side, finding nothing. Then hearing the shout of attacking, the lead lizard rider signaled his fellow riders forward as he spurred his lizard mount into a full on run, blitzing towards the first patrol.

Four other lizard riders flanked the leader as he made his way to the companions, his crossbow tracking. . . .((whoever wants to have a bolt sailing at them and do an epic dodge I guess, lol))
The four other lizard riders

More drow fighters followed in the wake of the lizard riders, using their crossbows to fire off a volley of bolts toward Kathryn and the others, then pulling out their swords and daggers, while coming in with silent foot-falls, each of them weaving in and out of the others' movements, keeping their spacing even and coordinated.


Neriah saw Kathryn signal back to her, and kept Veraka's tanto that she pilfered on hand, and was waiting for someone to make a move. When the quarrels came whirling in, she cut her husband's bindings, and hoped behind him as some of the bolts pinged off of his platinum armor.

Veraka brought his bound hands around, unclipped his shield, and unsheathed Marala Vharc as Neriah chanted the words for a spell of her own. Weaving her hands through movements along with her words to empower them, Neriah cast Protection from Spells upon herself.

Veraka's eyes glowed silver as he brought his sword in front of him and cast Blessing of Bahamut upon himself, followed a Bless spell upon the party.
"Let's get this started," he grinned, then hurtling towards the oncoming drow.
Last edited by veraka on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix


Return to “Roleplaying”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron