On The Shores of Despair (Part 3)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

(Can still happen...)

Adian had just gotten his balance despite the cat when she suddenly leaped off of him without the slightest warning, seeming to vanish against the white blanket over the land. The force of the jump shoved him down headfirst into the snow again.

So much for the lessons.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

This time Cinder Made now attempt to lure the cat away from Adain in stead she joined in and throw snow balls at Adain making more difficult for him.

she ran over to get closer for better aim and finally attended to bury him in the snow hoping the cat would too.

" Fine hero you are leaving me at the mercy of this fierce puddy ta " Cinder laughed wilst encouraging the playful almost kitten like leopard.

( that's ok Zerae sometimes my reading is a bit off to, any way Adain desirves it don't you think )
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((dont know if i'll get on tomarrow. heading to the city tomarrow afternoon since fri we gotta be at the airport 0600... :( . but the leopard intends to lead yall to the cave then leave.))

(just writting this for when it comes up (a bit from now), welcome to take over her.)

when the group was ready, dressed for travel and upon their mounts (which yall need to feed soon...) the leopard took off twords the numerous trees northwest of them. the snow had harden enough that they werent sinking, tho the crunch beneth every step alerted many of the few bits of wild life. the ground grew more and more rocky as did elevation. many cevices were seen, many cave enterances. but she had been told of what to look for.
tho what they wanted those annoying shiney rocks she didnt understand. but for feeding her, she'd agreed to help.
a gigantic frozen log lay across the unseen trail and she easily cleared it. her kind were know for the amazing jumping distances. tho the horses might would give a small fit about it.

the enterance was not too far ahead. the cave barely distiguishable from anything else. Someone was looking out for the group to have the leopard there then. for it was not likely they would have found it otherwise.
she paused at the enterance.
"in there. i aint going in. have fun!"
when they all entered, she made her way back to the dwelling.

(see yall when i get back)
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"What the-"

That was the only sound Adian was able to make before he was buried in snow again.

He jumped out of the piled snow with a mildly spectacular explosion of flakes and snow chunks and with a vengance. Taking a scoop of the white stuff, he grabbed Cinder's collar as she tried to get away and dumped the handful down her back.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder Quickly wiggled the snow from out of the back of her jacket. She leaped at his legs and tripped him laughing as he fell to the ground.

and just as fast jumped on his chest pinning his arms to the ground with her knees and pushed as many hands full of snow down the front of his armour she could manage then kissed him square on the lips and ran as fast as she could. leaving him shivering in his cold armour.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka saw Frad laughing and immediately knew who perpetrator was. However, there was one problem; snowballs rained down on the aasimar from the snow-throwing crazed dwarf. Veraka had enough sense to swat out at some of the incoming balls of frozen water.

It was when Lyon came to his aid that Veraka decided to have a little fun; while his warrior friend chased Frad around, shouting divine vengenace upon him, Veraka scooped up a ball of snow, compressed it heavily, and launched it with all his strength at a now running, and yelling, Frad.

Aurora watched with a bemused expression, all of the fesitival fun going on around her; she was laughing, or what was passed by for a wolf laughing, at Adian as Cinder landed a kiss solid on his lips while the poor fellow froze under all those snowballs within his armor.
[i:9w8eltni]Well, at least now we know who to keep an eye on,[/i:9w8eltni] the winter wolf thought to herself.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" I think it is time to go warm up by the fire and have some of Pwdn dinner and some of that wine. who's coming?" Cinder escaped into the house before Adain could get her back. She took off her jacket and boots and shook them out and threw a few logs on the fire.

Finding some lovely earthen ware bowls she put them on the table, poured a glass of wine and sat down by the fire with the kitty cat to warm up.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

"I better not" Biot said to Pwdn as he walked to her side. "I might not be able to control myself when the blood starts pumping as had happened many times. Maybe another time when I have learned to better control myself. But thanks for offering."

(I'm going on a short holiday until next Thursday. I'll try to rite myself out until then.)

Biot followed the group inside for the feast Pwdn prepared. He ate his fill and grabbed a piece of wood and started to carve it. He kept to himself and didn't say much. It seemed like something was running around in his mind.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian tried to fight off the snow being shoved down his armor, but the kiss came completely out of nowhere. The expression of his face resembled that of a poleaxed cow: Complete surprise. He stared after her as she fled, obvilious to the snow he was half-buried in and the ice down his shirt.

[i:32zfggqs]What in the hells was that?[/i:32zfggqs]

He still had a rather stunned expression as he made his way back to the cave. The sparring was forgotten.

[i:32zfggqs]Where had that come from?[/i:32zfggqs]

He'd never considered himself a candidate for anyone's affection...he'd always been focused on his goddess. He was completely unprepared.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder made some tea for Biot and put some extra leaf in his cup for a bit more straigth " you seemed to be a bit calmer these days Biot " Cinder said.

" Adain is going to walk in that door any minute with revenge on his mind." Cinder Laughed. she took off her close and jumped in the hot spring.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian came in and looked around for the mischievous druid. When he spotted her in the spring again he stopped. He found himself staring at her in an entirely new light...and that disturbed him somehow.

He walked to the edge of the spring and glared down at her, his hands on his hips.

He couldn't bring himself to say anything, though...he didn't trust his own mouth at the moment.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

(( LMAO Adain ))

Cinder looked up at him as if nothing had happened " you should wash before dinner Adain all that sweat and smell at the table is not becoming " She giggle and splashed him. Washing her self somewhat indifferent with the fungus sponge she had found. " would you like some help? this spong fungus is great for tence mucles " Meen wile as he stood there looking down at her rather speachless the snow was melting down the inside of his armor and ice cold water was dripping from his chest to the floor and every were inbetween. she looked up and smiling at him with only a small fraction of the mischieviousness she was thinking in her eyes. She had confussed her thoughts so he could not clearly read them " Getting a little cold Adain? " she giggled " what could I posibly do with a little warm water and a silly fungus. " she taunted him
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

So she had just been playing, Adian thought.

He shrugged and began to get himself out of his armor again...noticing the cold now that she had called his attention to it.

"Very funny," he said, letting himself slide into the water. "You know what they say about revenge, right?"
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder pushed herself toward him " Playing Adain what do you mean? i heard that you said " and started scrubbing his back with the fungus.

Her Elven hormones were completely out of control but she managed to stay composed as she washed his chiselled back and arm. Then dunked him under and kissed him again
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

For a brief instant Adian struggled...until that kiss. The kiss was deadly. Well...more accurately immobilizing. He stared at Cinder, astonished. A few moments later he remembered to surface.

"Cinder...what's going on?" he asked, truely confused. Especially confused about the feelings she'd stirred up. He simply didn't know what to do with them.

None of his training had covered this!