On The Shores of Despair (Part 3)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

((( OOc Both Cinder and Adain are inexperienced in male female experiences, and no do not leave us alone what ever you do... try to continue as you would, we are just fumbling throw hmm ecstasy, but what is an elf to do they do tend to have ragging hormones elves, I mean. Pwdn you could perhaps try to advise Cinder as Verake is attempting, but ya good luck with that I think were Adain is concerned she is quite an air head. I am sure if at some point in the future if they feel the need to be alone they will.........very very funny Verake and Pwdn LOTF Laughing MAO...must not for get the task at hand )))
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((OOC: LOL, Don't leave you alone; that's the truth :lol: As far as advice goes; I could see Pwdn helping Cinder out, seeing as she's the other female within the group.
As far as it goes with Adian, I've been tasked by fellow paladin and Knight-Captain Talwyn to make sure that he does fall into disarray and further, to pieces from this experience ;) Anyways onward with the story))

Veraka continued to look dumbfounded at Cinder, then to Adian, who was clearly in a confused panic; his inexperience with such matters showing.
[color=blue:gnji2h47]"After all, you said yourself you were trained to support me in...whatever it is I'm supposed to do."[/color:gnji2h47]
Hearing this, a smug expression came over the aasimar's face, his smile going to huge grin.
"Adian, my friend; you've no idea what you're in for."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

(( Don't worrie Verake Cinder would rather fall on a sword that keep Adain from his tasks, when needed she will fall in line as his dutieful aid it is one were she knows what she is doing. ))

" Oh Verake what ever are you talking about, In for what does that mean? Cinder looked at Pwdn with a puzzled took on her face. Suddenly relizing that she had drawn attention to her and Adain. She took out her bead work and sat on the rug leaning on the couch that Pwdn was seated, and ignored Adain as best she could but found that when ever she looked up from her bead work she was following him with her eyes. Trying very hard to keep focused on her needle work she sipped her wine.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

(Oh, yes...don't leave them alone together. I'm enjoying Adian's naive confusion.)

Adian stared at her for a moment. She'd been holding his arm and now she was studiously ignoring him.

"Veraka, I strongly suspect you are right," he said. "I really have no idea what I'm in for."

For all of his lessons and training, there had been a downside to his trainers being his adopted family. They'd been very through in his education for practical matters, and he'd retained a great deal of it, but they had also--as the elvish expression went--'wrapped him in silk'. "Protected" him from some of the complications life could throw at someone. They'd taught him to focus on the task at hand, so he simply wasn't prepared for...whatever this was.

He coughed.

"We should investigate this place more thoroughly. We might find further information here. We have time for now."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" I agree Adain I am dying to see what is hidden behind them walls " she said. " when do we go? "
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder continued her needle work trying to avoid looking at Adain as he was talking to Verake at the table, finally she went to the back of the cave with the book and studied the stones with a candle. There was some kind of writing on the wall and small pictures. She sat cross legged on the floor of the cave with the candle the book trying to make some kind of sence of it.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"As soon as everyone is ready," Adian said. "We'll let Veraka enjoy his soak and everyone else eat. Then we should get started using those two codes on the stones and see where they take us."

Adian found himself being a bit bothered by the deliberate effort on her part to snub him now...couldn't she at least be consistent?

He walked over to where she sat and examined the scribbles on the wall.

"It looks like they weren't made by the original owner...they're too recent. Probably something by the most recent occupant. But I don't know the language."

He glanced down at her and weighed what he was about to say...and then blurted out the first thing that came to mind anyway.

"Have I done something wrong?"
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" You no, you could never do any thing wrong" ...She stood up and wisper in his ear " I am frightened of my feelings that is all, my feelings for you are gone all wacked out " she put her arms around his sholders and lay her head on his chest trembling. " I think I will stay behind tonight, you and the others go i will be fine here with the cat and my daggers. You can tell me about it when you come back ok." She sighed.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"I wouldn't be so sure of my infallibility if I were you," Adian deadpanned.

However he did awkwardly bring his arms up and hugged her. That was progress.
Last edited by Adian Novar on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((Just an fyi, We're nearing the end of this thread's safety limits, so just thought I'd give you guys a heads up. About 7, maybe 8 more posts and someone or I will start Part 4))

The aasimar just shook his head, looking at Adian with a grin; "well l know for a fact that you two are definitely intrigued by each other," he said to the young drow over the table; leaning in, he said to the young Eilistraeen paladin, "well looks like you have yourself an admirer, Adian. Well, I'm no master on the matters of the heart, but I've had a real relationship in my time, well used to, anyways, so if you need any advice on this, like my offer with sword sparring, just ask."

With that, the aasimar took his armor off and hoped in the spring, letting his body relax itself from the rigorous work out that he did with Adian.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" Adain I have taken care of myself in the forest many times " she kissed him on the check.

" I'll go if you insist of coarse. "
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"It shall be as you wish," Adian said. "Then...on our way to the cave...I think we shall have to have a talk."

He still didn't let go of her though. He found it rather comfortable, and utterly different from the hugs from his brothers and sisters.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

I will stay with the cat then and Aurora if Verake will allow it. She rapped her arms tightly round his neck and kissed him this time on the lips with more calm then previously. " A talk hmmm...we leave then in the morning? " she asked. " I was just starting to like it here she was finding it difficult to let go of him.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka again looked at Cinder and Adian as he got his armor back on; "Adian, are you now under Cinder's spell; a moment ago you were confused beyond all doubt. Now, you can't let go of her; are you sure you're body's not taking over your mind?" he asked, a wry grin on his face.

"And Cinder; truth be told, it's really Aurora's decision whether she wished to stay with you or not." He looked to the great winter wolf.

[i:16glnl77]I will stay with you Cinder; it would probably do you some good any ways,[/i:16glnl77] she said to the druidess.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Thank you Aurora she finally let go of Adain and called her over to the bear rug with the cat, they circled each other then finally Aurora shrugged the cat off, Cinder sat in a ball of fur with her needle work by the fire and soon fell asleep just after every one left.