On The Shores of Despair (Part 3)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

(( LMAO ))

Cinder was equally astonished but did not know what to say so kissed him again this time her feelings were fluttering like a thousand butterflies all over she had never kissed a man or been kissed then hugged him rembering how it felt wile riding with him the closeness was comforting some how " I don't know Adain you tell me do I know every thing "
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"What's going on; well that's easy, my fellow paladin. Our druidess has the hots for you, and she's making it well known," came a familiar, deep voice from the entrance area.

Veraka was standing there, his arms folded, and was standing there, leaning against the wall, a big, wry grin on his face. He understood just by Adian's surprised expression that he was completely not understanding that Cinder had strong emotions for him and from Cinder's wild glint in her eyes that the she was obviously head over heels for the drow paladin.

"It's truly simple, Adian; Cinder has strong emotions for you, and you obviously need some info on such a topic, judging from your reaction. A lesson that I learned a time ago will come and go naturally wherever you travel in your life; such is the way of love and the like feelings."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" Hots " Cinder replied " Her self confused, " we are friends I like playing with him " That was not altogether true she though, there was these butterflies of coarse soaring throw her body which she had never felt before " come and go what is that suppose to mean we will always be friends " the thought suddenly occurred to her that a day may come when they were not friends, this was dreadful news.

" And What is Hots any way?? " she asked Verake quite directly. holding on to Adains strong Arm rather unwilling to let go.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian's face darkened slightly...a sure sign of a deep blush. It was then that he was very aware of her body against him in the water. Even if his brain didn't know much, his body seemed to understand. He was feeling dizzy, akin to losing control of a horse.

"And...what am I supposed to do now?" he asked in a slightly plaintive voice.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" What about have dinner " Cinder suggested then kissed him again this time on the cheek.

She stood up and went to the rocks on the edge of the spring and sat down ringing out her long hair and shook it, she found the silk dress she had placed there for after bathing rapped it around herself and went over to the fire to warm and brush her hair before dinner. " come and sit by the fire and warm up i will get you some wine or tea for you Adain ". Are you going to clean up in the spring Verake before we all eat? " Hot, indeed " she said " i am rather chilly " she said starting to comb her long hair.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian found himself staring at her as she climbed out of the pool and got dressed. That hadn't happened before either.

Shaking his head to clear it he hastily climbed out of the spring and used his cloak to dry off. He hurried to get dressed.

"Er...we have dinner every night anyway," he said, still feeling rather bemused.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" Just come and warm your self by the fire until everone gets cleaned up for dinner i will get you some wine. And we can talk it over if you must. " Cinder poured him a flask of the very old and tasty wine they found.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Talk," Adian said. "Yes...talk. That's a good idea."

Adian finished drying and, not knowing what else to do, went over to Cinder's invitation.

"And then we'll see about investigating the rest of this place before we go after the cave."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder brought Adain some wine and sat down beside him in the warm glow of the fire

" What do you think we will find " the cat came in with Frad and sat down with them. " I think that there was a magician here hundreds of years ago, but i think there was some one here more resent this cat knows more lot about what is going on here and i don't think she is that old that she was here as long ago as the magician that wrote that journal. " Adain was leaning on the couch near the fireplace and Cinder sat as close as she could the feeling of being close to him was overwhelming, she ran her finger down his strong arm and put her hand in his. She sipped on the wine " There has to be more than one hidden room the color codes suggests this, it is for certain this place is very very ancient "
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The mighty aasimar shook his head at the druidess; "'hots' is the term that me and several of my fellow paladins use to describe someone who has raging emotions for another of the opposite sex," Veraka explained to Cinder; "and what I mean by something that comes and goes is simply love, and affection for someone who is close to you. People come and go in their lives, friends are made and friends are lost or just simply go their separate paths. So it's natural that you would come to like Adian in such a fashion like you do now."

"Oh, you like playing with him, do you? Well then that's another story," he said grinning.

Looking to Adian, Veraka shrugged, "well my friend, you could do several things; one of which is what Cinder mentioned; talk about your feelings with each other and get all that on the table so you two know how each other feels, or you can do something else and not worry about it."

"and yes, I believe that a dip in the spring would do me good."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

((( laughing mao again Verake I walked right into that one )))

" Well Verake as a mater of fact Adain and i will always be friends won't we Adain? " she said gripping his arm.

And I will have supper on the table as soon as every one is in and ready to eat if i put every thing on the table it will be cold by the time we eat. Cinder rolled her eyes. " would you like a glass of this incredible wine Verake? I don't know how old it is but it is the very best i have ever tasted. " she didn't wait for an answer and brought him a glass.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Um...sure?" Adian said. Something was telling him, however, that she was about something a bit more than friendship. "After all, you said yourself you were trained to support me in...whatever it is I'm supposed to do."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Finnally they all sat around the table and ate a late dinner Cinder how ever was on her second glass of wine as she cleaned the dinner table off and two glasses of wine and she was feeling it. she layed on the bear rug with the pet cat and played with her gently. " Are we exploring the cave this evening Adain? she asked.
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

((*is trying to thinking of something to do with my three, and giggling at the proceedings* Bow chicka wah wah~ ))
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka accepted the glass of wine from Cinder, and then proceeded to gulp some down. It was Cinder's comment and next action that caused him to stop.

The aasimar didn't know what to say to the druidess; first she's kissing Adian as blatantly as she did; now [b:rdapg8ak]this[/b:rdapg8ak].

Shaking his head, Veraka said "Should I leave you two [b:rdapg8ak]alone[/b:rdapg8ak] for the night, and let you settle whatever it is you need . . . or want. . . to settle." He had a wry grin on his face; Adian had [b:rdapg8ak]no[/b:rdapg8ak] idea just how badly Cinder was infatuated with him.

((OOC: Sorry Cinder; but you had quite a few of us laughing our asses off; so here's to you, our fun and humorous druidess: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7evC55N ... d:rdapg8ak]www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7evC55NU8I&feature=related[/url:rdapg8ak] ))
Characters:

Veraka

Onix