The Vale of Shadow (Part 4)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Nodding" I have a suggestion, and thats for the rest of your life, inject yourself with various poisons and such. It might work.. or ask our employer for a boon." Chuckling slightly [i:3km8fhrn] Muffled him out hmm? nice to know.. perhaps on nights we can't sleep just roll him over? [/i:3km8fhrn]
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Injest various poisons, hmm? I think I'll stick with the latter option, if worst comes to worst," Veraka grumbled back to Zek, but with a slight smirk on his face.

[i:232teb6f]I don't know about that; but a valid suggestion none-the-less,[/i:232teb6f] Aurora chuckled back to the ranger.

Veraka then took in the situation; "so what threats are we EXACTLY looking at?"
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Shrugging" Well we could play pin the poison needle on the Paladin too..." He mused some before thinking" Well the usual things in caves most likely, I'm guessing traps, maybe a drake or two if we're lucky.. basically something to protect the thieves here but make the lives of others difficult."
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Ha, ha; smart ass, huh? I suppose that's to be expected from a ranger of your disposition, Zek," Veraka retorted back.

"Yeah, I'll bet; ain't that a bitch. Any sorta of plan, or are we just gonna go with the tried and true 'me tank, you rogue' method?"
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((yay! back till thurs night. fly to haiti friday for a week.))

with the ranger back, he had to decide on another path.
one path when/if walked down far enough, had a smell of an acidic base substance. one possibly would notice that lack of any life forms. further down a dull green light that would become slightly more bright, but not blinding. the path contained a sudden drop of 5 foot and slowly increasing. the liquid bubbled and hissed releasing gasses into the air and giving a hazy fog around. the air, highly toxic, would give a sudden rush of euphoria and pleasure much like a drug. the other side, the tunnel continued on leading deep and then twords more tunnel branches ((told ya it was an experiment gone wrong))

another path, leading more downward was blocked by a thin wall rock. listening, one would hear the sound of rushing water. behind it lay a subterrianian pool. in the midst of it lay a small rocky island with a large spiral stalmight. slight bits of colored lights floated around the tower looking structure. the real trouble would be the water and that which lurked below.

another tunnel was smooth and perfectly round and shaped, not a natural tunnel. something had created it not too long ago.

((so more based on what tunnel you might wanna pick.))
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Chuckling at his comment he nodded" Why not, Less darts I take the better I feel, after all.. souring my disposition is not healthy to others." he motioned to their company whom was dead in the semi near distance." I wonder if they realize, they're facing a seasoned assassin, who knows how to counter strike rogues. " Moving back to the paths he tapped his chin before tapping the edge of his dagger against the wall quietly. He noticed a distinct sound nearby, he'd move up alittle bit and caught the sound of water" Well well well..." He'd get some things out of his bag and placed some small flasks in crevaces and a trip line." Just incase." Moving back he'd move to check the others and felt the walls of another tunnel and as he moved down it some he looked around and touched the walls." Ah.." Moving foreward slowly he felt something press ever so lightly against his foot. Looking down he moved his foot back" Clever.." He moved back and hooked the line with his foot and pulled quickly as he moved back, letting the trap spring itself.
Site, story being redone