Roaming.

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"For the most part, drow are evil, not all however," Veraka said speaking from past experience; "and, no, I'm not innocent; but I do fight for those who I believe are."
He then noticed the gnome pop his head around the tree; the platinum dragon-scale armored storm warrior nodded to him.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Dorthur
Maid
Maid

Post by Dorthur »

The gnome popped out from behind the tree, and propped himself up against the side, in view now. He started, "So. Almost all drow are evil, and you are almost all innocent because you fight for the innocent..." He paused for a moment. "Or at least those you think are?"
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"You may think whatever you wish to; I can't make someone think what I want them to think. I can only give what I know and let the person decide for themselves," he said to the gnome, his silver eyes glowing.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix