The Vale of Shadow (Part 3)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Looking at the mess before him, he grumbled, "and how many more of these do you have set up, eh?" though there was a smile on his lips as he asked the ranger his question.

"I know that you're prepared and all, but I am NOT cleaning up those messes," he chuckled at the thought.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Looking at him and motioned" Where was the first trap Inrii disarmed? Don't worry about cleaning. when we're done, everything will be razed to ash.. and the whole city will reek of it. Blowing the cover of the guild here." He started walking." mind your step though."
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The aasimar thought to himself for a moment, then looked at the ranger, saying "if my memory serves correctly, I believe that Inrii disarmed the first traps back when we entered the warehouse and from then on, after we made our way into that shiney man-hole. Why? Or do I want to know?" he asked, knowing the ranger probably had something in mind.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

" Simple, there were some who fled, they could wait and ambush us, or there be new traps for us to disarm." He mentioned as he started walking" that, and there maybe a few of my own traps still left unarmed." He shrugged slightly thinking for a long moment." The mask... the question is why was it there. And more so why did they take her, unless there is something more going on than either of us was led onto."
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((I'd say about two, maybe three more posts, then we start a new thread.))
"Mmm," Veraka nodded his agreement at Zek's assessment; then, at the ranger's remark of leaving traps of his own, "the more I travel with you, the more I feel you're earning the title 'Master of Disaster'; I've never traversed Faerun with anyone who honestly takes pride in screwing with people."

Aurora then intervened, [i:ffoarrzq]As much as I'd love to sit around discussing semantics about the ranger's commendable abilities,[/i:ffoarrzq] she eyed Veraka, [i:ffoarrzq]I do believe that some of those unfortunate fools, as Zek so aptly named them, were more fortunate than we give them credit; I smell some foul type of acid goop from somewhere ahead.[/i:ffoarrzq]

The aasimar resumed his seriousness, "well, my friend," he looked at the ranger, "I think that 'booby trap removal and goon ambushes' are your specialty."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

He smiled slightly" I prefer death and shadow for the title, but that'll do." Shrugging as they walked" Malice runs in the blood, back stabbing, trechery, anything to get ahead of rivals works wonders." Looking to Aurora he offered a smile" How are you burns feeling? Healing alright?" He nodded slowly and adjusted his gloves again and moved on ahead. Pausing he raised a hand before pressing a finger to his lips. Oh yeah.. an ambush from hell on his side will be coming soon. Someone has to start the fire.
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

OOC: Hey don't know if you noticed, but I did throw up part 4, sorry if I didn't let you know ahead of time.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix