Nightmare of the future Pt.2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((inrii's trying to taunt the wizard into drinking it. sorry shoulda made that clear.))

Ariali narrowed her gold eyes. Shifting back she crossed her arms.
"so, we plan on getting this request done?" she asked, trying to ignore the last comment from the wizard.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka's eyes narrowed at the comment; he stepped in front of Ariali, "Drakashin; I'm going make this very clear ONCE. If you so much as lay a hand on her, I swear by every God and Goddess that I'll show WHY my bloodline can withstand all your tests and in a fashion that you WILL not find appeasing." His eyes blazed with inner rage, but it was a rage that was defensive, more along the lines of protection.

Aurora decided to play the rogue; she bolted up to Grisnaw, and nabbed the wand from his hand, then blitzed away, tripping him up along her way out.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

"Why do you think I slowly built up the power of the tests?" Drakashin asked Veraka, blinking at him, "I know full well what you can take. I didn't want to kill you, that would have be a waste."

Drakashin heard Ariali's remark, "Request, what request. I didn't make a request did I?" He sat down and began to try and remember.

Grisnaw looked down at his, now empty, wand hand. He dropped the smokepowder bombs back into the pack and chased after Aurora.

"Give me that back," Grisnaw yelled, along with some creative curses for the wolf.

======

Drakin moved over to the main group, "Well we do need to get it done." Then quietly to Ariali, "He maybe crazy but, we'll be glad he's here once the fighting really starts."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"i'm gunna have to sleep like a human after all this," Ariali replied. she appreaciated Veraka's willingness to protect her and she laid a hand on his shoulder to calm him.
----
Inrii just watched enjoying the show among them. then she put her hands up as if to catch the wand Aurora had taken.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka felt a hand on his shoulder; looking over, he saw is was Ariali; he let his rage go, and felt that calmness in him resurface; "I'm well aware of that Drakahsin; there's just something that you should know, I've taken down handmaiden's of the spider bitch queen before, and trust me when I tell you that they are MUCH stronger then the likes of what you threw at me."

Aurora pranced around like a princess playing keep away; she loved how when the gargoyle closed in, she'd jump back a solid 8 feet, then trot away, knowing she was pissing him off.
She then went over to Inrii, seeing the Sorceresses hand out and dropped the wand into her palm; [i:2mb8bfxv]believe me when I say that you'll do an ungodly amount of damage if you let him have that,[/i:2mb8bfxv] she said to Inrii.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakashin snapped out of his trance, but was now different, his voice was calmer, darker, "That sounds like a challange. I, too, have come a long way." He stayed kneeling at his pack, but Drakin knew he was serious, his other personality has come through, and it never joked, and never understood a joke.

Grisnaw lunged at Inrii, attempting to get the wand back. "GIMME!!!" he yelled at her.

======

Drakin rested his hand on the Drow crossbow he picked up, he still had one dart left. He hoped it didn't come down to it, but it would be better than fighting.

"Veraka," Drakin whispered to him, "you know better than to threaten, or give him a challenge. This is the one that nearly took you out before I could calm him again."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii caught the wand. and with the dextarity drow were known for, dodged the imp(?) coming at her and he passed her harmlessly to the side. then she vanished from sight and moved twords the group. handing the wand off to Ariali.
----
Ariali hid it well among her long burgundy hair and acted normal.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"I'm well aware of this, Drakin, and I haven't forgotten that incident; he was lucky my rage wasn't at it's fullest, or what happened in the Underdark a couple years back when I did take down a yochlol, when for once again in my life, the berserker was under my complete control," he whispered back to the assassin.

The storm warrior then leaned in toward Ariali, and whispered in her ear, "if you're gonna ask questions, now's the time; ask Drakin if you don't believe me; ah and by the way, if the gargoyle catches onto you, give me the item in question, I've experience with him personally."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali giggled. then cleared her throat as she passed it to Veraka.
"so where do we start? divination spells would be useful right now."
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakashin blinked a couple times. He had lost track of time once again. The group was talking about the tasks once again.

Grisnaw continued to chase Inrii around, unaware that she had past the wand to Ariali.

======

Drakin just sat back and let the group decide. He was wondering if it was a good idea to have his brother with them. His mental health had been steadily on the decline for a while now. He knew the reason for this, but his brother had made him swear, while he was still sane, not to tell people.

Drakin sighed, he would keep an eye on Drakashin. He was telling the truth before that Drakashin was not one to cross during a battle.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"That's a good question; divination spells might do the trick, but we're dancing a fine line on trying to figure out three things right now. One: where those missing younglings are at; how to see what that elder's up to and how in the fierfeking Nine Hells was that balor connected to all this."
Veraka waved Drakin over, asking him if he could take Inrii and discuss, in a very detailed manner, a couple of things with that elder. He also asked if it would be possible to let Drakashin question the priestess as to the balor's whereabouts, and whether or not it was connected to this two tasks of theirs or if it was here because of the priestess herself.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii kept disappearing and reappearing, teasing the imp as she run around easily the group.
----
"she probably called it or had some contigency on her."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka nodded toward Ariali, "agreed, however we're not going to get anywhere by guessing."
Turning to their recently arrived bipolar wizard, "Drakashin, can you find out the reason our priestess prisoner had the balor under her control, or how she summoned it?" he asked, praying to his Bahamut and Elistraee that the wizards serious, non-joking side was still in control; "we some answers, and we need them now, frankly."
"Drakin, I need you and Inrii to do what you do best to that overly-pompous elder, and get some answers, one way or another." Noticing how Inrii was playing 'ghost catcher' with the fat flying one, he added, "and DON'T bring him with you."
Turning to Ariali, he said, "well, are you good at tracking young ones, or do I have to rely on Aurora to do that?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"well, if you want a ranger to do it," Ariali replied. "but us both tracking would guarentee success.
----
Inrii stopped and threw her hand out. "enough, I tire of this and have it no longer." her voice was commanding, like a spell.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

"Get information from that one?" Drakashin asked, still trying to figure out what was going on, "I'm no Illithid. . . but I believe I have some truth serums around here someplace."

He went back to his pack to try and find the potions he would need.

Grisnaw flashed some less than complimentary signs Veraka's way, then continued to chase Inrii.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.