Nightmare of the future Pt.2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked over to Ariali, and responded, "yes, it did."
To Inrii, he answered, "No he dosen't worship a god; but that happens to go either way, as we just ended up with the worse of the two; Drakin is tolerable, even likable at times, if you've ever seen him hammered; Drakashin, on the other hand is, is hardly-bearable at all times, and I'm being optimistic."
down at the half-drow spell-caster, with a cocked brow; "you come outta nowhere, sicking you're crazy familiar on a demon three times his size, then banish the bastard back to the Abyss, followed up by a comment about my skins pigmentation from your last crazy fraggin 'test', then tell me to drink a vial sloshing yellowish-green liquid, the likes of which I've no clue what it is, and will then probable begin to take 'notes' of my reaction to it; YOU haven't changed a bit."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

Inrii cast indentify secretly to see what it was he had in the vial.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakashin bowed and said, "I do what I can. But, if you don't want to drink the potion, we can do something different instead. I've been meaning to test different degrees of fire on a planar-blooded being. Yes, I think that would be a better test right now."

Grisnaw the Gargoyle landed on Veraka's shoulders and started tap-tapping on his helmet as though it were a drum, "Miss us, fatty?" he asked.

=========

"I'll take that as a complement Veraka," Drakin said back, "Though he's right, Drakashin doesn't normally test on me because we're family. Though for Veraka, well as you can see that's a different story."

((And go ahead and use your imagination for what's in the vial, can't think of anything good right now ;) ))
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

(potion of gender change?)

Ariali gave a look to Veraka as the gargoyle landed. "i have to agree with you."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The storm warrior smirked at the thought of having fire thrown at him, after all he been hit by blasts of very high intensity when he and Inrii, not to mention Zekafae, had trudged into that tower, among other things.
"So first you wish to offer me a drink of unknown origin, then you wish to test varying degrees of powered fire on me, is there anything else you wish to add to that list, doctor Frankenstein?"
It was when Grisnaw landed on top of him that all hell broke loose.
"GET THE FIERFEK OFF!!" he roared, reaching up and grabbing he bongo-obsessed gargoyle off of his shoulders. He brought the annoying thing right up to his face; "say that again, you plump, pompous imp, and I'll use head as a battering ram next time Drakin decides to spike my drink, and trust me when I say that I WILL leave a bump on that skull of yours."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

((Oh, yes lets go with that potion, couldn't stop laughing when you suggested it))

Grisnaw smiled at the snarling warriors face, then belched in it. Veraka let go of the small gargoyle, which flew up higher yelling, "Fatty, fatso, King of Lard." And many more insults around the same nature.

"What about you?" Drakasin asked Drakin holding up the vile.

=======

"If you offer me that or a trip to the Nine Hells, "Drakin responded to his brother, "I'd take the Nine Hells. At least down there I may get lucky and find a nice Succubus to get friendly with."

Drakashin looked a little disappointed, but then realized that there were other people to test on, that didn't know him yet.

"If I were you," Drakin whispered to Inrii, "I'd get a personal hip flask or something, he'll try to slip it into one of our drinks for a while."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((haha...i am rather random...it a funny story too. the dm took my idea and used it: a cursed helmet of gender change. and our druid offered to one of our elves, not telling him...ah memories!))

Inrii laughed as the spell 'told' her what it was. then whispering back, "i always check my foods and drinks. plus I know what it is."
----
Ariali shook her head. "so, now that most every insane person want to join us, maybe we should begin, somewhere?"
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka was fuming at this point; grumbling he reached inside his belt pouch, only to find something that produced a wicked idea in his brain; under a split second, he produced one of the small remaining explosives that he'd acquired from his previous adventure and lobbed it at the gargoyle.
The expression that came onto Grisnaw's face was priceless; the miniature bomb hit, and sent the over-sized imp sailing through the air.
"There, I believe that evens the slate up," he called back; seeing the gargoyle take a bomb to the face was pleasing; "that was . . . rather therapeutic," he said with a grin.

"I agree with Ariali, you, Mr. Frankenstein, had best introduce yourself to the ladies," as he said this, he took up an observing position next to Ariali, making double sure that the crazed wizard didn't run any of his 'tests' on her.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

((That had to be an interesting RP.))

"I'll pay two gold," Drakashin offered, "to test the potion."

Grisnaw landed on the ground glaring at Veraka, and began looking through Drakashin's pack.

======

"Maybe you should wait for his other. . . side to come out," Drakin suggested, "Before you have him introduce himself. At least then he's only dangerous if there is an enemy around and you're in his way. . ."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

(oh, fun times. one time the drunk barbarian attempted to pick a fight with a bouncer. who was half dragon. another time we dared him to drink elven ale, he chugged it and passed out for 28 days.)

The drowess gave the wizard a, 'are you stupid' look. "i dont like shiney stuff that much." then looking at him, "how about we pay to see you chug it?" she said coyly.
----
"if he does anything, I will bite him."
a strange statement coming from one the lythari
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"No, Ariali; that would be a bad idea to; he's been known to provoke some into biting him, like you suggested, so he applies a light coating on his skin, just so he can 'test' whatever it is on them. Trust me when I say I've got first-hand accounts of stuff like that " Veraka whispered to Ariali; "and, if he is that stupid, then he'll quickly find out why I'll go into a rage for doing something like that to you."

Aurora padded in silently, curiously noting what Grisnaw was pulling out of Drakashin's pack.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

((That had to be entertaining))

Drakashin blinked a couple of times at Inrii. "Me?" he asked, "I don't drink my experiements. . . I have Grisnaw for that."

Grisnaw was still in Drakashin's bag, he was now up to his waist inside it.

Drakashin turned to Ariali and looked at her for a little while, "Bite me. . . that's an odd thing to say. Why would you bite me? It would make more sense to stab me or something. Or are you saying you're attracted to me?

========

Drakin once again planted his hand in his face and groaned.

"Why is his main personality like this?" he asked, "Why couldn't it be the less crazy one?"
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali's face screwed up in discust. then she shifted to a five foot (at the shoulders) 10 ft long black furred wolf. a low growl eminated. it was more for show than anything. but usually effective.
----
"hm, too scared? and males are supose to be all this or that on the surface," Inrii replied trying to bait him.
she saw Ariali's change, larger than usual.
"i think she means business."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"No, it's because she finds the MEANING behind that jest to be as abhorred as I do, if not more," Veraka growled; he did NOT like that idea; it was then that he noticed Aurora.

[i:3fbo8urp]Watch this[/i:3fbo8urp] she said to only Ariali and Veraka. With that, she padded up behind Grisnaw while he was sifting through the bag and pushed him in fully, hearing a whole manner of curses stream from the bag.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

"Hmm, interesting," Drakashin mumbled to himself a gleam that Drakin knew only too well coming to his eyes, "A Lythari, I thought your kind extinct. Well, this changes everything, going to have to think of some other tests for you."

He mumbled to himself as he moved over to his pack. He grabbed Grisnaw by the ankle and pulled the gargoyle out, then began digging through the pack himself. Grisnaw was clutching a few items. A couple of rather large smokepowder bomb, and a wand of fireball.

"Here doggy, doggy, doggy," he said with a nasty grin on his face, "I have a nice ball for you."

=========

"Let's just say I'm practical," Drakin said to Inrii's taunts, "I'd rather not be teleported to the Abyss again to see if I can survive for an hour."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.