Nightmare of the future Pt.2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka pounded his chest-plate twice, then flashed his middle and pointer fingers together toward Grisnaw, as the gargoyle made his less than appropriate gestures, which he knew that the gargoyle hated the pose.
He then walked over to Drakashin and discreetly handed the wizard back his wand of fireballs, saying "you might need this, and don't let big, bat, and stupid have it." He was referencing Grisnaw.

"Ariali, you ready?" he asked as he walked over to her; he leaned in adding in a whisper, "and frankly I don't trust Drakin's brother around you, among other things."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

Ariali nodded. she looked confused and whispered back, "why?"
yes, she was that naive.
----
"right, beat the snot out of him till he gives in. i sure need some of Zek's techiques right about now."
she remembered her old companion then shook her head, '[color=green:lmg6qjgk]focus now.[/color:lmg6qjgk]'
"alright, ready drakin?"
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

"Yes, I am," Drakin said moving towards her, "Done having fun with Grisnaw?"

He looked over at the small gargoyle, leaning over panting.

"At least you gave him some needed exercise," Drakin continued, "He was in need of it almost as much as Veraka." He made the last comment loud enough to be heard by the big man as they passed.

======

Drakashin was still looking through his pack, mumbling, "Now where did I put it? Is it next to the poisons? No. Is it by the explosives? No. Ah, here it is." He said as he emeraged from his bag, "It was by the drinks needing to be tested."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked at Ariali dumbfoundedly; "because, one: he'll attempt to perform his awkward 'tests' on you because you're a Lythari; two, after that, he'll most likely attempt to court you, if I had to guess. Both of which unnerve me."
Upon hearing Drakin's comment about his mass compared to the imp, he turned and grumbled "ass-hole."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin smiled sadly at Veraka's comment of Drakashin trying to court Ariali. Drakin knew that his brother wouldn't do any such thing. Not since he has become insane.

"Well," Drakin said to Inrii, "We should probably get going, the night isn't going to get any younger."

========

Drakashin pulled out a battered book, and began to look through. He needed to find the right dose for the Drow or he could kill her on accident.

"Why do Drow always have resistance to poison?" He complained, "Ah well."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"yes, I grow bored. still cant believe he's already worn out. i though they had better endurance. oh well."
they headed back twords the village, Inrii walking invisible and silent as shadows.
----
"oh? ok? well, lets get moving then."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka nodded towards Ariali, and gestured for Aurora to join them as they started off, leaving the the priestess at Drakashin, if he even had any.
Aurora came running up from behind them; she trotted up to Veraka, and nudged the warrior a little, causing him to stumble a little into Ariali. Veraka's face went red, more out of embarrassment than anger.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"oh," she said as he bumped into her. she blushed and looked back to the ground.
--
Inrii neared the village enterance and looked around. she cast a telepathic link to Drakin so they could chat without voices or seeing each other.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Aurora!" Veraka complained to his winter wolf companion, who just pranced away like she was innocent; "sorry about that; the furball doesn't know when to quit."
((I'm gonna wait for tall, dark and lethal to respond.))
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakashin bent over the priestess, his other side resurfacing, "This will go easier if you just tell me what you know about that balor."

She spat in his face, slowly wiping the spit from his face, "guess that means 'no'.

He grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back, as she began to scream in surprise and pain, he poured some of the potion down her throat. As he waited for it to take affect he said, "I know that Drow have a resistance to this kind of stuff, but, consider this, the more I pour, the closer you get to dieing."

===========

Drakin and Inrii moved through the shadows, keeping out of sight of patrols. They were soon at the home of the councilman.

[color=darkblue:3napgmbs]What do you think,[/color:3napgmbs] Drakin asked Inrii, [color=darkblue:3napgmbs]Roof, window, or burn our way through the floor?[/color:3napgmbs]
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

she thought for a minute. '[color=blue:2gkgx2hl]find a way to get him alone, first.[/color:2gkgx2hl] then we work on him," she signed. "[color=blue:2gkgx2hl]lesser chance to call back up.[/color:2gkgx2hl]"
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Taberina continued to resist the wizards questioning, despite the fact that her resistance was already weakening.

Veraka then noticed that Aurora was smirking as his attempts to apologize to Ariali.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali giggles at this. "i think she's laughing at you!"
she continues searching for clues for people, tracks, broken and trampled underbrush, ect. she knew how elves walked, and their clues would be suttle compared to say, humans, or large heavy walkers.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakashin looked at the bottle of truth serum, it was less than half full, he couldn't let the priestess drink anymore if she were to live. Drakashin moved to his pack and brought out another small package. He moved back to the priestess.

Kneeling in front of her he opened the package, it was full of fine, long needles.

"Now you're going to poison me?" the priestess asked her words slurring a bit from the potion, "I though I was to live."

Drakashin opened her eyelids, examining how her eyes dilated to the light. The potion was definitely having an effect, but not a rapid one, and he didn't feel like being patient right now.

"Not poison," he explained as he slid a needle into different muscles, some on her arms, torso, and legs, "even though my other self isn't aware of me, I am aware of him, as well as the experiments he does. I found the effect of when he launched a lightning bolt at a target, and part of it split and hit Veraka, particularly interesting."

"Now," he continued, "Metal attracts lightning, but it also allows easier access to a human body as well. Imagine what a small shock will do with a thin pin hitting muscle?"

To demonstrate his point, he caused a small charge on one of her arm pins. She gasped in pain as the muscle cramped for a moment.

"Now imagine how it will feel as I gradually make bigger shocks to them."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka continued onward with Ariali, letting her look for clues as he did and Aurora sniff onward; it was a little later on that he noticed an elven type track, a whole column of them, only this one was about as deep as his.
"Ariali, what do you make of this?" he asked, kneeling down to examine it himself.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix