Nightmare of the future Pt.2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Nightmare of the future Pt.2

Post by veraka »

Aurora, smiling, nodded at Ariali, then padded her way over to Inrii, and laid down.
Veraka helped Ariali over to their now-campsite, found a decent spot for her, and helped out however she needed.
"Sometimes I wonder what's going that furball's mind," he said, glancing back at his winter wolf friend.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

Ariali smiled. "thank you." she sat on the ground and leaned against a tree. "you say that but do you really want to know?"
----
Inrii watched the two, smirking at him. "she could probably kick your but..."
----
Ariali looked at the drowess, "what?"
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"It depends on what it it, but from you're reaction to her. . . " he trailed off.

Hearing Inrii's comment, Veraka, remembering his little conversation with her in his previous adventure, laughed out-loud.
"Now that I'd like to see," the retorted back, more at the Inrii than Ariali.
((I'm gonna wait for the assassin to post.))
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin entered the clearing when he heard Inrii's comment.

"A copper on the wolf," Drakin called out.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali was so confused now as Inrii laughed harder by her reactions.
"someone please tell me what is going on? why are we betting coppers on Aurora?"
----
"and they say I'm naive..." Inrii smirked. Zarstra ignoring it all threw a fireball on a gathered pile, building a small fire.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"What the? Oh yeah, go and . . " Veraka stopped in mid-sentence as 500 pounds of flying white fur buried him.
"Aurora what the bloody hell is this about?!" Veraka half-asked the winter wolf.

Aurora ignored Veraka's comment; to Inrii, she said [i:6kxyhyb0]Tell Drakin that he owes me a copper.[/i:6kxyhyb0]

Then, closing her mind off to all but Ariali, she said [i:6kxyhyb0]Ariali, you really are young in the ways of the world. I will explain; both Inrii and Drakin were referring to how Veraka would fare in a 'duel' with you ,and both of them just bet that you could beat my assimar friend, personally I'd like to see him try and take you down, because I know he won't be able to.[/i:6kxyhyb0]
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii just laughed more as she pulled out a bundle of venison jerky from her pack.
----
Ariali saw the wolf pounce the warrior next to her. "wha...?"
when she heard Aurora, "[i:17jejaos]as much flattered as I am, tho it would take some work, I hope they dont want me to fight him...." [/i:17jejaos]
then she begin to catch on. "oh..." then just blushed, the red obvious despite her tan skin.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Aurora; what in the Nin. . . " his voice trailed off as he noticed Ariali, blushing; he then looked to Aurora, who was merely smiling at the entire situation, then to Inrii, who couldn't seem to bring her laughter under control, then he glared at Drakin.
"You three set me up," he exclaimed as Aurora lifted herself off of Veraka, allowing him get up.
[i:3ctcvjp5]Now you catch on; bravo[/i:3ctcvjp5] Aurora retorted back with an open thought, clearly amused at his reaction; [i:3ctcvjp5]though I am curious, would actually be able to take on Ariali in a fair duel and come out on top, hmmm?[/i:3ctcvjp5]
"What, of cour. ." he stumbled with his words; "I mean I would hav. . . . ahhh, bollocks." Aurora laughed at her friends little dilemma; [i:3ctcvjp5]gotcha; admit it, you wouldn't, not intentinally anyways.[/i:3ctcvjp5]

Taberina had found a small spot along the now-started fire, and was watching the exchange between the group with amusement.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((forgot about the priestess with us.))

Ariali just looked away, trying to hide her blushing and think about what Aurora had said.
----
Inrii got up, after she was able to contol her laughing, to tease the spider-kisser. she curled her fingers and fliped her hand, a sign of a dead spider. what fun was havng the prisioner if one couldnt rile them up?
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin bowed to Veraka as he blamed them in setting them up. "Guilty," he laughed. He watched as the priestess got angry at Inrii for making the dead spider, "Always amazed me at how easy they are to anger."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Taberina knew that she was being toyed with as the other drowess came up to her and made a gesture indicating a dead spider, the most holy symbol of her deity.
She gritted her teeth at Inrii and said "you are fortunate that I am bound."

The storm warrior grumbled at Drakin's comment but had to look in amazement at how Inrii easily irritated the priestess; "Inrii, you do realize that if she were to get out of her bonds, you'd be the first one on her to-kill list."

After that, Veraka plopped down near Aurora, who had lain down next to Ariali and was now sleeping, and said in a low voice, "Well at least now I know what was going on through Aurora's head when she was speaking to Ariali."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"of course. according to her, i'm a heretic anyway. and she would hope to gain favor in her fickle weak goddess from removing me. but the spider-kisser doesnt seam to realize how much the Masked Lord has taken over this forest." Inrii didnt care about religion, she was just trying to irritate the priestess and hopefully get her to reveal things.
"we better decide watch schedule before too much longer. we dont want our priestess to be all alone in the [i:2w54fkr7]night above.[/i:2w54fkr7]"
another rub that she was a heretic.
----
Ariali looked at her soft moccasins, as she leaned against the tree near the sleeping wolf and now the warrior.
"so, what do you think. i mean about what their saying?"
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Taberina seethed at the drowess, but knew what the colossal warrior said to be true; unless she broke free of her already tight bindings, she wasn't going anywhere.

Veraka looked up at Ariali; "well, which part about what they were saying do you mean? The part where they were betting, or what the furball told you?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali still stating down at her feet and now blushing more, "well, um maybe what Aurora said." then her shy nature took over, "never mind. I'm just being silly. maybe we should rest."
----

"for once, having a wizard would be useful right now," Inrii now bored with messing with the priestess. she joined Zarstra on the bedroll.
"2 coppers they get together before the end?" she says to Drakin. "and if you want to rile a spider kisser, just rub in the fact of not following Lolth. they love it," she whispers to him.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

((I am in the process of making one, it's just taking longer than I thought it would, just having trouble with him lol))

Drakin looked over at Inrii amused, "I'll take that bet, unless she takes the offense, his honor won't allow him too," Drakin said then laughed, "Unless he gets really drunk, seen him go after a few when he had a few too many."

"And trust me," Drakin continued, "The last thing we need is my brother and his pet gargoyle trying to run experiments while we run around, ask Veraka if you need some details. Seems he took a liking to the big man. . ."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.