Nightmare of the future Pt.2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

She walked over to him and examined it. "odd, it's elven. see how the ball and heel are," she says pointing. but elven dont walk so, heavy. it like..."
----
Inrii gets closer and sees the guy they are looking for, surrounded by quiet a few.
"[color=blue:2daw5nly]we should wait for him in his quarters[/color:2daw5nly]," she signs. a small grin of chaos is evident.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Taberina continued to resist the wizards attempts at interrogating her, despite the fact that she was seriously becoming strained due to the increased voltage.

"They were a half-breed, . . . . or worse," he finishes, as Aurora gets their attention with a small yip.
Veraka and Ariali run over to meet her; [i:3tdq0jlo]what do you both make of this?[/i:3tdq0jlo] she asks putting a paw on the ground to the area that she's indicating.
On the ground, the small light elven prints vanish, all of them, leaving only the heavy ones in the ground. Veraka feels his blood run cold at the sight.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin nodded his agreement and started climbing the building till he was next to the councilman's window.

[color=darkblue:3ii1k4s8]Does he have any detection spells active?[/color:3ii1k4s8] Drakin asked Inrii.

======

Drakashin sighed, "You are truly a stubborn one. I wouldn't have thought many Drow were this anxious to try to join with their goddess."

He continued to ask questions about the origin of the Balor, as he increased the shocks. When she became too incoherent to talk at the moment, he let her have a little break. The pain from the shocks wouldn't fade quickly.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii checked, then signed back, "[color=blue:17j7knu6]a minor one. what are you thinking?[/color:17j7knu6]"

----
she studies it...then turns to Veraka with a questioning look to his reaction.

(not sure what i should say...)
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka turns to Ariali, noting her questioning look; "think of it, it takes a person like me in mass to generate that type of print. Well, the only elves that have a print that mirrors this one are either half-elves who had a giant among their bloodlines, or a daemonfey."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

(i was wanting to let drakin post...)

Ariali shook her head. things werent going too well. and now they might get worse. "i dont know of any elves who mate with giants. tho in the great forest, I have heard of the fey'ri. most were destroyed or ran off."
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

((Sorry, been busy with random stuff and been stuck on what to say lol))

Drakin looked at the window, then he shook his head, "Too obvious," he whispered to himself. He continued his scan. Front door, back door, chimney hole, all of these would be guarded by some form of detection spell. An idea came to him then.

Turning to Inrii he asked, "Do you have some way to detect hidden passages? All these high ranking politicians always have some way out during an emergency. If you don't the next best way I can think of is to polymorph into something small."

=========

Grisnaw sat up from his nap, and remembered the Drow that he was chasing had his wand. He jumped up and started jumping in a circle looking for her. But, no one but Drakashin and the priestess was in the encampment.

"Nice of you to join us," Drakashin said to the gargoyle, "The others left a while ago, we have been charged with finding out what this priestess knows about the Balor."

Grisnaw's ears picked up at that, torture was a gargoyle's favorite passtime. "Now my friend," Drakashin continued getting up, "I have warmed her up for you. Remember not to kill her." Then adding as an after though, "And try not to wound her too much, I'd rather her be able to walk on her own."

Grisnaw was rubbing his hands together as Drakashin left a little ways outside the clearing with a bottle of his homemade liquor in his hand. Even though he knew how to torture, it always left a bad taste in his mouth that needed to be washed away.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"[color=blue:eq4hmc8r]other than our keen and sharp eyes?[/color:eq4hmc8r]" Inrii thought for a minute. "[color=blue:eq4hmc8r]i dont think identify works that way...or does it?[/color:eq4hmc8r]" it identified items... she walked slilently around the hut looking for clues and stuff.
of course they could slip in thru the shadows the old fashion way if nothing else.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The priestess didn't like the way that the oversized imp was rubbing it's clawed hands together; it was when the wizard started to let up his torture that she realized that she had overstepped her luck.

"You're sending the playful imp at me as my torturer; at least the golem that was here would make sure that he got his questions answered," she snarled at the wizard.

Veraka looked at Ariali, nodding his agreement with her current knowledge; "Though here's a good question, since when do Fey'ri capture young elves, particularly the ones that are aged with what we've been tasked to finding?" he asked, continuing to stride along, looking for more whereabouts of the missing young.
Last edited by veraka on Fri May 28, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali continued to look for more indications. ahead she saw a depression, and inside the bowl shaped spot was a hole of blackness. had she not had such keen vision, she might likely would have tumbled down into it.
Last edited by Inriiaynrae Jaelre on Fri May 21, 2010 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((thanks for the idea, now if only Drakin would get his ass online))

Veraka noticed how Ariali stopped for a split second; he was about to ask what it was when he noticed that was something odd about this blackened hole; magical residue permeated the edges of the rim of the inlet, leading the aasimar to believe that the balor, or a wizard of some power, had made this.
The only question remained what for. Squatting down and reaching down into the hole, he scraped a couple of gloved finger tips on the blackness, pulling some of it out on his armored hand.

Veraka gave the stuff a good look-over; looking at Ariali, he asked, "do you recognize this stuff?" He rubbed the black-looking stuff together between his fingers. It flaked apart like. . .
Characters:

Veraka

Onix