The Vale of Shadow (Part 2)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Hearing veraka he brushed his blades off on the armor of his and sheathed them and shrugged." Two things, I was trained as an assassin in my youth. Then when I escaped to the surface I was trained by two men. A mercenary human whom was a dragon hunter, killed troublesome and plagueridden dragons. And a woodelf companion of his. Add the two together and many many years of experience together... also some magic use helps.." He said plainly" Why?.. and we shouldn't be, anyways lets go see what we can scrounge up here, and then take to the tower. And remind me.. when we meet your contact again, to personally 'thank' her for the oh so wonderful time we've had so far" The last words all but dripped with venom and sarcasm.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...