Nigthmare of the Future

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

Ariali looked at her. then thought about it.
'[i:1vq6eyde]no he is not. yall are imagining things. ...really you think so. no cant be. but, now I am acting like a child[/i:1vq6eyde].
----
Inrii watched the facial expressions as she was conversing with someone or herself.
"altar-ego trying to break thru?"
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Aurora looked at Ariali with her ice-blue eyes, [i:f0qf8bpy]yes, he is; I'm not imagining it, I know that he is because his telepathic ability that links us together, so yes, I do think so. Also, you're not acting like a child any more than he is, or myself, for that matter.[/i:f0qf8bpy]
"Aurora, what are you saying?" Veraka asked, more nervous than curious.
The winter wolf's face seemed to take up a grin.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((I wanted to give drakin a chance...))

Ariali looked at the warrior then chuckled, more to Veraka's unawareness than anything.
"girl stuff."
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin moved back to the Doppleganger, searching for anything to prove his suspision. A Doppleganger and an Erinyes working together, that was not a good sign. Either a powerful wizard or a group of them were after Veraka and the group.

The body gave only a few clues, but nothing that confirmed anything.
[color=darkblue:3160c82g]Is the Host Tower involved in this[/color:3160c82g], Drakin wondered, [color=darkblue:3160c82g]Is this why I was sent to that village?[/color:3160c82g]
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Girl stuff?" he asked, cocking a brow. Noticing Drakin searching the dead corpses, he called out; "what exactly are you searching for?"
Veraka noticed that there was quite a bit of open space among the woods just outside the village; he spotted an open clearing that was about a 100 yards outside the village perimeter.
"There that looks like a good spot to set up camp," he said, indicating the spot to Inrii, and then giving Ariali a hand.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali giggled and winked to Aurora and let Veraka help her.
--
"i'll scout ahead then."
Inrii made her way to the spot and looked around for dangers, or hidden patrol and the such. the spot was empty and well hidden from other angles.
she motioned the ok for them.