The Vale of Shadow

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka continued onward on Aurora's back, the wolf pacing Inrii's horse.
"Zek, a question for you. I don't mean to pry, but I am curious, where did you come across your familiar?"
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((i'm back...
but it doesnt seam anyone went. i would guess, busy w/ families...or such))

they ran many good miles as the sun descended; Aurora pacing them. her knee-length braid flapping behind her (possible in someone's face ;) )).
After a while Inrii slowed Midnight down, allowing the horse to take a walk to rest. She passed several familier road makers (standing stones) when an idea popped into her head.
"So anyone wanna go swimming? there's no time limit on this journey, and I know where to find a hot spring. and with this cold weather, it will feel nice. It's just a small detour."
Inrii loved to swim. plus it would be good for the horse to take a break, if not the wolf also.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

At the question he spoke." When i was under the brief teachings by the wizard when i came onto the surface is when I had gotten my familiar. Personally I'd rather have a cat than a spider. She's more useful than a spider anyways.. quieter, better looking too." At the braid all but slapping him in the face he grabbed hold of it to stop it from slapping in his face and he just moved it between them so as to stop him from getting slapped by it. When they slowed down he thought for a moment" I don't see why not.. been awhile since I had bathed." Gods.. he hoped the scars on his arms were faded enough. It was one thing he was touchy about from time to time. Especially if they acted up.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

"a warm bath too! back home, the river is freezing this time of the year. but i cheat when jumping in. I agree, a cat is a much better companion than a spider. Spiders just scream, 'squish me.'"

((when/if veraka agrees.:

she turned the horse down the animal trail. few would have noticed it, and fewer knew where it lead. the came near the farthest part of the forest that jutted out. the trail become less obvious. as undergrowth was full of hibernating bushes.
the sun was now to the left of them as it neared sunset. the sky was fading from oranges to deep blues.
ahead a mile, an obscuring mist fog surrounded numerous willow like trees all leaning inward twords a center.
"here we are. the warm water steams like a fog this time of the year."
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

"Warm bath sounds even better.. and the only use for a spider is their venom, but I can make more powerful poisons than their venom."Noticing the terrain change of their path he smiled some" Few of the small wonders off the beaten path." Nodding he looked back to the sun and smiled" Looks good and at least we'll be more in out element with the dark of night. Want to make camp so to speak or we just taking the quick bath then continuing?"
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka nodded his agreement with Zek's comment, a bathe did sound good. Aurora followed Midnight down the trail as Inrii directed him.
"It doesn't matter to me if we set camp, though I think Midnight and Aurora could use a couple good hours of rest."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix