The dance hall

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Muahaha, I'm good at calculated embarassment. And please, no complaints about the pun.

IC: The man holds out a hand to see if the girl will accept his offer. "How about something eith a little more soul?" He calls to the band. Then he turns back to the girl with a grin. "Come on lass, I don't bite."
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Lilith moves over to Darius and whispers in his ear,
"Regardless of how he has nullified his dominion abilities, for I recognize the glasses he now wears, if he takes a good sniff of me, the situation may get....difficult.
My....kind...are thought of as a ..special treat ..to his.Something in our blood, a magic we possess, makes them more powerful.The effect is only temporary, but highly addictive.Fortuantely for me, he seems to have never...imbided..in my kind, or we would already be having a problem.
Then again, he may not be evil, but that is rare, and besides, the last ...individual like him... who attacked me was nuetral himself.If he seems to become interested in me, I shall quietly and unobtrusively leave so that no bloodshed will follow."
Illiam
Maid
Maid

Post by Illiam »

glanced in turn to each new arrival and nodded politly before turning her direction to the table she was sat at, seeing her company Nedylene and Darius had gone for a chat she remained seated and just smiled softly as she sipped upon her wine.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The dance hall

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkblue:1ij88jd6]As the man speaks to Darius and apologizes to the ladies, and the ladies apologize to both he and the vampire, Darius smiles at them all. [i:1ij88jd6][b:1ij88jd6]It's not a question of who's good and sho's evil to me, I just ask that we all manage to restrain ourselves. If there must be fighting, which can occur, I ask that you keep it limited to your hands and feet, or take it outside.[/b:1ij88jd6][/i:1ij88jd6] He then looks to the human female, the one he truly suspects is the lycanthrope of her and the drow female and winks at her. [i:1ij88jd6][b:1ij88jd6]Maybe after I've had this little chat with Lady Lillith, and you and your friend have had your meals, you would like to share a dance with me?[/b:1ij88jd6][/i:1ij88jd6]

Before she has a chance to answer his question he turns and walks away with Lillith, noting Illiam from the corner of his eye. As Lillith speaks to him, he gives Illiam a smile, all the while nodding his head to Lilliths' words beofre he turns to her to answer. [i:1ij88jd6][b:1ij88jd6]Don't worry about it, and I too recognized th glasses for what they were. I'm pretty sure if he meant to harm you, he would have done so immediatley instead of talking to the others.[/b:1ij88jd6][/i:1ij88jd6] He then leads her back to the table while he awaits the human female, Carreds' answer about the dance, and turns to Illiam. [i:1ij88jd6][b:1ij88jd6]You're being awfully quiet over there young one. Why don't you ask someone to dance? The worst they can do is say no.[/b:1ij88jd6][/i:1ij88jd6]

The young male server for the young noble male turns and hurries off to fill ie request and brings it back faster than any of the others, him being new at this and not wanting to make any mistakes. After delivering the mans food to him, he bows himself away and awaits the nobles next requirement of him.

The two servers that come over for the pair of females goes off to fill plates with different things, brining them back and placing them before the ladies(since I never saw anything specified, or may have mistakenly read over it). Along with the food the bring a pitcher of ale, a bottle of both fey and regular wine, and a bottle of firewater, not knowing what the ladies may want to drink, but wanting to satisfy them as well as they can. Once they have delivered the food and drinks, the politely bow themselves away and await with the rest of the servers to fulfill any requirements that the people they serve may ask of them.

Surprisingly a plate is set before the vampire as well. It contains the rearest of meats, plenty of blood showing through, and a bottle of a thick viscous liquid is set before him as well. The child serving him smiles and reveals fangs of her own before bowing and moving over to stand with the rest of the servers who promptly gather around her and start playing with her.[/color:1ij88jd6]
Last edited by Qhell~Velladorn on Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Carred returned to the table ignoring teh dance offer. The drow accepted the vampire's dance offer and left her companion. Carred looked at her plate, picking it with a fork trying to determine what was it. Not too many peas in the coldest regions of the world...It was still a nice change from dire elks...*
- This should be fun...I just hope the drink isn't so strange...
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The vampire looks at the plate with a look of almost pathetic longing, it is obvious he would like nothing more than to tuck in to the delicious meal. "A polite and thoughtful gesture Sir, but unfortunately unnecessary." He raises a hand to show there is a ring on it. "This takes care of all my needs and has done for many years."

He takes the drow's hand and leads her to the dance floor when she is ready. "And what is you name lass?"
Titles:

Illiam
Maid
Maid

Post by Illiam »

She looks over to Darius as he speaks and smiles softly [i:22uvygx4]"Quiet I may be Sir, but that may have soemthing to do with the fact i spent many years wandering on my own with not even so much as a flea to talk to, so please, forgive my quitness, it is just something one grows acustomed to."[/i:22uvygx4] She smiles once more and ponders his word about dancing before shaking her head lightly, [i:22uvygx4]"and i'm afraid i cannot dance either, never had a cause for it before."[/i:22uvygx4] She blushes lightly as she takes another sip of her wine and smiles as she watche's two, going for a dance.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Lilith overhears what the quiet lady says to Darius,
"My lady,"
She says gently,
"If to dance is something you have a desire to learn , I can easily teach you, as part of my occupation I take many girls in , most of them are to say the least, quite slovenly, and I teach them the arts of a lady.You are in possession of a lovely natural grace, and it would by my pleasure and honor to teach you the skills of dancing or any other such skill you might like to learn."
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*The drow girl smiles to the vampire and follows him to the dance floor.*
- My name is Talthara Hun'rae. I was neither born nor raised in the Underdark. I wish I was though. Before I met my human companion I was in some rather....uncomfrotable...places... And where do you come from if I may ask? You seem to be of noble's blood...

OOC: Do vampires get this kind of noble's temperament (i.e "oh-I'm-so-charming-and-pretty" attirude)
after theyre bitten or do they have to be that way before the bite?:oOC

*She patiently awaited the answer to come*
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: It mostly comes with the job.

IC: The vampire leans in whilst dancing and whispers in her ear. "Ach naw girlie I'm as common as moock." In as broad a Amnish accent as is possible to have. "It jarst impresses the lawcals." He switches back to his rifened, richly accented voice. "Our little secret lass?" And continues dancing almost flawlessly.
Titles:

Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The dance hall

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkblue:2k6qlors] Darius smiles politely to the vampires refusal of the meal as he and the srow female that came in with Carred go off for a dance, thinking to himself [i:2k6qlors]A vampire wearing a ring of sustanance, or something akin to it, how odd.[/i:2k6qlors] He then hears Illiams words and the offerong of dancing lessons form Lillith and shuckles a bit. [i:2k6qlors][b:2k6qlors]Now this would be a sight to see ladies, I just hope she accepts the offer of lessons Lillith, [/b:2k6qlors][/i:2k6qlors]he says looking to the winged woman.

After a moment he turns back to the human female, [i:2k6qlors][b:2k6qlors]Are you sure you wouldn't like to dance. It may take your mind off the things you worry so much about, and it may even help you with the fun you came here to have.[/b:2k6qlors][/i:2k6qlors]

After speaking to the human again, his eyes drift to the orcan woman, and the noble appearing young man who seem to be enjoying their meals. He offers them a polite smile and shakes his head at the way the server for the orc is acting now. She had taken great offense at the way she was grabbed up by the shirt and is still fuming in the line, the only one not playing with the vampire child at the moment.[/color:2k6qlors]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:1hkqo1yz][b:1hkqo1yz][i:1hkqo1yz][color=green:1hkqo1yz]The orc woman looks up from devouring the plate of food and elbows the noble gentleman next to her, pointing a boar's leg at the vampire and drow drancing. [/color:1hkqo1yz][/i:1hkqo1yz][/b:1hkqo1yz][/size:1hkqo1yz][/font:1hkqo1yz]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":24770hxy][color=darkblue:24770hxy]
The young male server for the young noble male turns and hurries off to fill ie request and brings it back faster than any of the others, him being new at this and not wanting to make any mistakes. After delivering the mans food to him, he bows himself away and awaits the nobles next requirement of him.[/color:24770hxy][/quote:24770hxy]

The grey-eyed man says his thanks to the server as he bows away, then turns to his food and begins to eat, his trained gaze periodicaly sweeping over the room.

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":24770hxy][font=garamond:24770hxy][b:24770hxy][i:24770hxy][color=green:24770hxy]The orc woman looks up from devouring the plate of food and elbows the noble gentleman next to her, pointing a boar's leg at the vampire and drow drancing. [/color:24770hxy][/i:24770hxy][/b:24770hxy][/size:24770hxy][/font:24770hxy][/quote:24770hxy]

His eyes pass to the Drow and vampire again, and he simply watches their nimble steps for a second before speaking. "If you wish for a dance, then perhaps someone else would be happy to comply. Dancing has..." he pauses slightly, a slight look of embarasment spoiling his composure, before continuing, "never really been a strong point." He says in fluent orc, revealing two odditys that seem to contradict his noble apperance.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:1ecpoige][b:1ecpoige][i:1ecpoige][color=green:1ecpoige]The orc's lupine ears turn sideways as her facial expression changes to that of amusement. She flings the leg bone onto her plate and snags another one from the carcass while licking her fingers and belly laughing.

"Me dance? You must be kidding. Orc's don't dance like that. Our music is more earthy and tribal. Our dance is like the sound of thunder and we have contests for a dance. No self respecting female would accept a dance from...if you will forgive my lack of a better interpretation...from someone without enough muscle and strength to handle her. If you wanted to dance with me you would have to fight off five orcs."

She laughs to herself and chomps down on another slab of meat. [/color:1ecpoige][/i:1ecpoige][/b:1ecpoige][/size:1ecpoige][/font:1ecpoige]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Illiam
Maid
Maid

Post by Illiam »

The woman glanced about for just a moment after hearing the Ladies words and took in a little breath to steady her nerves before she replied, [i:6vo6enc4]"It would be a pleasure for you to teach me how to dance Lady Lilith. I am just thank ful i am a quick learner for most things."[/i:6vo6enc4] She sipped her drink as she watched the others dancing, a small half smile upon her darkend skinned face as she played idely with the thin straps of her white silk gown. She realised what she was doing and placed her hands gently onto her lap and hummed softly to the music from pure habit of doing so in the past.