The dance hall

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Lianaila of the Wood
Maid
Maid

Re: The dance hall

Post by Lianaila of the Wood »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":19xwvv71][color=darkblue:19xwvv71]When the newcomer makes his apearance, Darius begins to greet him as he's done all the other guests, not falling to the awe of the creature as everyone else does, having met quite a few in his lifetime of service to the Dark Maiden. When he hears what the man has to say to Lillith however, his eyes start to bunch up in a bit of anger, till the conversation turns back to that of dancing and happiness.

Getting himself firmly under control, he retakes his seat back ath the table with the wood nymph Lianaila, his eyes still smoldering a bit at the way Lillith was treated by this "great" being from beyond. Settling back into the chair, he looks across at Lianaila and smiles a great smile. [i:19xwvv71][b:19xwvv71]Would you care for a dance before you eat m'lady, or would you rather dine and rest some before pursuing other entertainments?[/b:19xwvv71][/i:19xwvv71] His voice is light and airy, but as his eyes turn back toward the celstial being, they cloud over some, even though it seems that the issue at hand has been resolved.[/color:19xwvv71][/quote:19xwvv71]

[color=skyblue:19xwvv71][i:19xwvv71][font=gothic medium:19xwvv71]Before the woodnymph is able to speak of any news she also notices the newcomer entering the room. She looks back to Darius, taking another sip of fey wine before answering his offer.

[b:19xwvv71]"I think I'll wait this one out, kind Sir, and tarry bit more at the wine."[/b:19xwvv71]

Her eyes naturally sparkle with life in the light of the room and her smile becomes more of a subtle hint of one.

One of the little turquoise butterflies lifts from the flowers of her hair and flutters by the kind faced young woman who stands waiting to take her order. Lianaila down the last of her glass.

[b:19xwvv71]"I'd like to keep the wine coming if you don't mind. "[/b:19xwvv71]

She chuckles.[/font:19xwvv71][/size:19xwvv71][/i:19xwvv71][/color:19xwvv71]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The dance hall

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=navy:1iumhezk]Darius smiles and winks at Michael, [i:1iumhezk][b:1iumhezk]Ah, I see. Well your secret is safe with me my good man. Not even a host of yochlol could drag it from me.[/b:1iumhezk][/i:1iumhezk] Bowing politely to the man and Lillith across the way, he turns back to face Lianaila.[i:1iumhezk][b:1iumhezk]Sit this one out we can. I personally love to dance, but watching others dance can be quite amusing at times.[/b:1iumhezk][/i:1iumhezk]

The serving girl goes off toward the table with the wines on it and brings back two bottles of the fey wine, sitting one before the host and the other before the wood nymph. With a smile and a bow she backs away from the table to let the two talk in peace, and as private as can be done with a room full of people.[/color:1iumhezk]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Lianaila of the Wood
Maid
Maid

Post by Lianaila of the Wood »

[color=skyblue:3b0eazuw][i:3b0eazuw][font=gothic medium:3b0eazuw]The vines wrapped around her curl back to their original place among her crown of leaves as Lianaila begins to relax. The nymph giggles and downs another glass of wine.

[b:3b0eazuw]"I tell you the truth, it has been so long since I've danced with a partner that I might be inclined to lead. "[/b:3b0eazuw]

She places an opened hand over her face to hide the glowing apples of her cheeks. Her smile brightens the lower half of her face. Butterflies lift from her clothing taking with them the illusion of her dress. Lianaila pours another glass.

With a cheerful countenance she chuckles to herself and looks over the room, her fingers clad with silver rings curl arounf her glass and her toes begin tapping to the music. Her dress has dramatically changed to a simple yet formal silken sky blue.[/font:3b0eazuw][/size:3b0eazuw][/i:3b0eazuw][/color:3b0eazuw]