The dance hall

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The dance hall

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkblue:1g36dde4]Darius bows deeply to the wood nymph, then rises with a smile. [i:1g36dde4][b:1g36dde4]Greeting Lainaila, and welcome to my establishment. After you've had a chance to refresh yourself some, would you care for a dance?[/b:1g36dde4][/i:1g36dde4] An inquisitve look comes to his eye as he grabs the chair back in front of him. [i:1g36dde4][b:1g36dde4]May I join you for a bit of conversation while you rest and sup?[/b:1g36dde4][/i:1g36dde4] He then politely awaits her answer, scanning the room and checking on how everyone is doing.[/color:1g36dde4]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Lianaila of the Wood
Maid
Maid

Post by Lianaila of the Wood »

[color=skyblue:1qil8j1l][i:1qil8j1l][font=gothic medium:1qil8j1l]She also looks about the room, taking in the scenery and people. Her appearance is modest, her smile genuine, her presence exuding a serene temperance laced with tranquility. The vines of her dress weave around her arms down to her wrists. She takes a sip of the fey wine and quickly downs the entirety of her glass.

[b:1qil8j1l]"Mmmmm."[/b:1qil8j1l]

Her smile widens and the wood nymph leans a bit closer to allow more light into her eyes, placing her hand on the table in front of her.

[b:1qil8j1l]"Sure, that is what a dance hall is for." [/b:1qil8j1l]She winks.

[b:1qil8j1l]"Back home in the Autumn Woods we have our activities under the stars in the honor of the Fairy Queen. Though, as you may well know, fey know how to have a little too much fun."[/b:1qil8j1l]

A few little turquoise butterflies seem to melt out from her robe and drift over the nymphs head to rest in the flowers of her hair. Their wings tremble and flutter.[/font:1qil8j1l][/size:1qil8j1l][/i:1qil8j1l][/color:1qil8j1l]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The dance hall

[color=darkblue:24p2p42e]Darius nods and smiles, then looks up to the "Ceiling", [i:24p2p42e][b:24p2p42e]As you say, under the stars.[/b:24p2p42e][/i:24p2p42e] He then takes her cup from the table and refills it, setting it in front of her once more.

Looking over to one of the servants off away from the others, and nodding brings a young wood elf female over and who bows to the the
nymph and awaits her to place her order for the food.

[i:24p2p42e][b:24p2p42e]How was your journey to the town m'lady? Did you find the passes easy, or are they still watched by thieves and cut throats?[/b:24p2p42e][/i:24p2p42e] As he asks this, hie eyes squint down in a bit of a scowl, wondering if the bandits are up to their no good ways again now.[/color:24p2p42e]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Lilith has taken a seat from where she can watch the dancers. She smiles a bit and leans her head back , to make herself more comfortable she stretches out her wings . One of her guardsmen whispers something in her ear, but she shrugs him off.
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

The doors to the dance hall open softly as a very muscular dark skinned man walks in with four beautiful white wings upon his back . Clothed in the finest noble outfits that could fit such a person, his face shows a strange assortment of anger, beauty and almost fear it seems. Looking around it is hard to not notice him...the famous consort of so many of the willowsong queens. He notices Lilith seated; and all about the room it seems as though there is a tidal wave of fear and "lets get the F#$^ out of here" emotions. He walks steadfastly towards her, looking downwards his face while angery still holds the heavenly beauty possed of only the Arch-angels. Throughout the room, many individuals notice that there are very enticing aromas radiating from this man...this man known as Michael. Michael most blessed and beloved of the angels. His eyes aflame with rage; "lilith where have you been ? whats going on ? and why haven't you answered my requests for summons ? Although certainly its not a demand but still...do you know what tonight is ?"
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

The lady who before had shown only the noblest of composure and grace, now slinks down in her chair like a frightened child.But her eyes tell the story her body doesnt.She gazes up at the handsome angel with a look of admiration and sheer devotion.
"Oh,Michael,"
She says softly,
"I just wanted to have some fun.It gets so boring being cooped up in that castle all day long.I heard there was a ball,and I just wanted to dance.You never take me dancing anymore."
She stomps her little foot like a petulant child and gazes up at him with her huge lavender eyes.
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

Michaels hardened glace looks down upon lilith. "err...i uhhh...well its just that i wanted to umm...the guard told me you were within the inner courtyard, and then i noticed that your clothes were missing and on the ground and that there was a great deal of rope on the other side of the walls facing near the cliffs." His expression softens..."Your right sweetheart...i don't take you dancing enough do ? I know how you like too...Its just that..::most all the women are staring wide eyed in envy and desire:: i don't like being such a 'noticable' person but also i do enjoy dancing as well..." He slips his hand out to her gently " Care to dance mylove ?"
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The dance hall

[color=darkblue:3rhibgpk]When the newcomer makes his apearance, Darius begins to greet him as he's done all the other guests, not falling to the awe of the creature as everyone else does, having met quite a few in his lifetime of service to the Dark Maiden. When he hears what the man has to say to Lillith however, his eyes start to bunch up in a bit of anger, till the conversation turns back to that of dancing and happiness.

Getting himself firmly under control, he retakes his seat back ath the table with the wood nymph Lianaila, his eyes still smoldering a bit at the way Lillith was treated by this "great" being from beyond. Settling back into the chair, he looks across at Lianaila and smiles a great smile. [i:3rhibgpk][b:3rhibgpk]Would you care for a dance before you eat m'lady, or would you rather dine and rest some before pursuing other entertainments?[/b:3rhibgpk][/i:3rhibgpk] His voice is light and airy, but as his eyes turn back toward the celstial being, they cloud over some, even though it seems that the issue at hand has been resolved.[/color:3rhibgpk]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

She sighs,
"Oh..Michael...Whatever am I going to do to you?Or with you, the slip definetly intended."
She giggles like a school girl with a crush ,takes his offered hand and stands.
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

Michael grasps her hand gently and firmly with an expert grace known only to an expert dancer. He dances with lilith for some time, interchanging with other partners but always ending back with her. "ahh shall we sit and have a drink ?" Sitting they share drinks together
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

"Well,Michael,are you going to drag me home like a naughty girl now?"
Lilith says, sipping her drink,
"I know being around so many of us 'mere mortals' makes you uncomfortable.But you should at least greet the host.I've never known you to be so lacking in manners."
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

Approaches darius with a slight bow; "Greetings sir, such a fine place for dancing and various other carousing. Please pardon my attrocious manners earlier, it was just that i had been wondering where the lady had gone all day and its not like her to not say anything to me or the others."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The dance hall

[color=darkblue:2dtqqoct]Darius turns his eyes from the Lianaila as the celsestial speeks to him, his eyes hardening for a moment at his earlier actions. When the man apologizes however, his face lights up in its usual bright smile and he stands, extending his hand to the man. [i:2dtqqoct][b:2dtqqoct]Darius Moonstone kind sir. It'snot your fault if the lady was out when she shouldn't have been, but you handled things a bit undiplomatically for one of your kind from what I've heard tell.[/b:2dtqqoct][/i:2dtqqoct] He looks toward Lillith and winks, then back to Michael, [i:2dtqqoct][b:2dtqqoct]The lady has been here for quiye sometime good sir. I don't know how long she's been missing, but I can assure you she has done nothing but dance, tell a few stories, and have a bit of food and drink. Speaking of which.[/b:2dtqqoct][/i:2dtqqoct]

He turns from Michael at this point and looks to the serving staff who seem to be wrapped up in playing with the vampire child again. He politely clears his throat and gets their attention, causing some of them to stop the little game and come over to attend to the new arrivals.

A timid young man walks over to the celestial and gives a slightly quivering bow. When he comes back up from his bow, he smiles timidly at the man and awaits his order to be placed for food and drink.

A kind faced young woman moves over to Lianaila and curtsies elagantly to her, a smile lighting her bright face and green eyes. She steps back, and unlike the rest, she takes out a piece of slate and a bit of chalk and stands waiting to write down the order as she looks kindly upon the wood nymph.[/color:2dtqqoct]
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

Gazing at darius "A fine establishment if i do say so m'lord. As for my undiplotmatic ways for being a celestial i apologize if such embarressed you or any other. But i shall tell you that there are those amongst my kind who are far worse for diplomacy...such as my good friend Kaloustra... Most people think that there are only one "type" of angel when in fact there are several. Kaloustra is what amongst the Celestials we call an Avenger. They are the warriors more so than even myself; and have mastered all weapons, techniques that every mortal could even imagine." Looks down at the little child, smiles replying: "And who might you be little one ?" Michael says "I realize that lilith has been here for some time, but should she be needed at the castle or there is some sort of dilemma and she is needed... And i have no idea where she is or what she is up too, that can make things difficult or worse. And not to mention she is the ::whispers to darius:: the queen."
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Rift remains calmly seated, and shows no reaction at the entrance of the Nymph, the Celestial, nor Darius' trick. After casualy observing the two newcomers as he had done with everyone in the room, he turns his gaze idly to the roof, or lack there of, his grey eyes taking on a dark blueish tone almost reflecting the night sky.