Ancient heritage, modern Problems (D20 Modern) [Campaign]

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Kirintha the Fair
Regular

Post by Kirintha the Fair »

Johns blinking The girl pauses "hurry It wont last long." she says

You find no one else in there... but the place looks inhospitible but structurally sound and a good place to get sheleter from the sun.
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"Okay." says looking around.

pauses

"Well it's nothing.. but we could make it something. At least it's not going to cave in any time soon." says. "Now which do you want, we could take metal brackets and put those in the walls, hang torches.. or we could get lights.."
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

She pauses "We can get do it differently in different places.. but for now I think conventional lights are better... but torches are easier on the eyes I think" she admits waiting... finally the magical light she created fades out "sorry I can only do that a few minutes a day"
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

(OOC: you two except for Elizibith... im sorry but I must ask you to leave you dont seem to understand but im more interested in a game then never ending story)

Adds: This is a Campaign. Only those that are accepted by
Kirintha the Fair are allowed to post in this thread.

As such I will delete all posts of players not approved by her.

TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"Alright, well I think we atleast know what we have to do now." she said smiling. "We should probably set up then, or what?" she asked, not really sure what to do, thinking it would be harder to find even a place to be.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

Girl says "find more like us I think... and bring food whats of food... we'll have to reshape the place bit by bit... it will take while Im afraid...
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"Well it's not like we can steal food, or atleast I know I won't be stealing food." she said looking around at them.

"Although, with all this crap happening, we could easily either defend shopkeeps for it, that's how I got my weapons, or we could scavange and explore for it."
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

Girl pauses "I think if it comes to a line between starving and stealing, I'd rather steal, but up to that point we should try some honest means... grow it here?"

John pauses

"their are some fungi type that are edible with careful research we could make them increasingly palatable perhaps even relative good tasting... but that will take time"

Girl pauses "I think things will stabilize enouh soon... we can just rely on supermarkets again... but if we go between too often this place will be found out thats a major loss...
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"With all this magical crap happening to everyone, there must be a way we can ward people away from here. Even if not, we defend it with our weaponry regardless." smiles.

"I'd preer not eating algae and fungi if it's all the same to you, but if that's the only thing there is, then I'd rather that then starve I suppose." she agreed after a moments thought.

pausing

"Supermarkets, I gues so... I think we should explore a bit for now though, while we still can, see what fruits are near, if any, maybe some berries and things. Spies up fungi..."
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

nods

John says "If your going to try Reattending school you might want to try attending tommorow see how things do... if they attack you I'll help... even that gives us an idea on how things are do they attack are they friendly... are they Determidely tolerant, but uncomfortable, you get the idea?
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"Should I, I guess it's the best.. or fastest.. way to find others, right?" responds.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

nods

he says

"Try to go in full uniform, look as normal, relatively speaking as you can... convince them were not that dangerous"

Girl pauses

"Not sure what else we need though"
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"Hopefully some other people like us don't go ransacking houses or going after their schools, or no matter how nromal I look, we as a people will look bad..." she said sighing.

"Alright, so if I go into school as if nothing had happened, you think I won't be turned down?" considering all possibilities.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

"Even if you ARE that gives us an idea of how things are going."

John Admits.

the girl nods "I wish you the best"
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"Alright, I'll go try then, thanks. Should we meet here from now on?" asks