Ancient heritage, modern Problems (D20 Modern) [Campaign]

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"Ah okay, see you later." says walking away to go to her remaining classes.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

Post by Kirintha the Fair »

you manage to get through but girls are withdrawn at best, cold at worse... teachers seem to be trying to ignor things are going... or that you've changed, but are unsympathetic in gym... and the SUNLIGHT out in the field burns your eyes... stabbing at you with its bright light...
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

Walking out of school she sighs, "Why must it be like this, will it always be so.. odd? So estranged?"

She looked around for the friend she had made earlier at lunch, sighing at the feel of the sunlight on her, looking low and shielding her eyes.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

shes waiting outside for you theirs a unsettling unnatural stillness to her... thats at once haunting... and yet beautiful in the way she walks and moves...

she walks besides you and asks "how do you do elizibith if I may ask?
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"I.. I, yeah. I'm good, and you?" she asked, confused in her own stupor.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

she gets there the house seems more then a bit upscale shes invited inside by a boy maybe 11 or so who says "who is this?" blinking pausingly at you

she says "a friend from school I wanted to chat with her a bit.."

he grimaces "I dont think..."

she stays EERILY silent a second he then nods "I see..."
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

"What was that about?" she asked, a little confused, as she followed the girl. "Am I not wanted here?"
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

He scampers off inside girl shakes head "not that, were just a bit edgy with visitors"
TomoyoH
Maid
Maid

Post by TomoyoH »

[quote="Kirintha the Fair":274mz6gx]He scampers off inside girl shakes head "not that, were just a bit edgy with visitors"[/quote:274mz6gx]

"Alright, any particular reason you invited me over? Or was it just so we can have fun eh?"
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

Smiles gently "to have fun CERTAINLY... also you are a Drow your people are knon yes for their treachery but also for your dangerous lives can you tell me your perspective on the city and how its doing? " sounds strongly curious "I can get you something to drink if you wish?"