Drathir's Anaren (Moon Dancers)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Lymeiara
Maid
Maid

Post by Lymeiara »

Listening, Lymeiara nodded, when the young moon elven girl came to an end.
"It is not uncommon, that the Lady shows herself through dreams. When people are dreaming, they're more open for their true feelings and to the realm of spirit."

A very sad, nearly desperate glance shadowed her eyes, just for a moment...

[i:3hvbekms]He told me nearly the same as this young elven maid. Goddess, when will I finally be free of guilt? I feel like.... never![/i:3hvbekms]
Celessarel
Maid
Maid

Post by Celessarel »

"Are you all right, Malla Lymeiara?" Celessarel asked concerned.

It seemed as if the eyes of the priestess had been sad for just a moment, but she didn't know if she had imagined it. "Did I say something wrong?" she wanted to know.
Lymeiara
Maid
Maid

Post by Lymeiara »

"No, no, you didn't", she sighed and reached out for the carafe of water to get herself a glass of.
After she drank, she felt a little better, but her eyes were still full of shadows.