A Return to Faerun from Elben Aator - Part 2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Adian is smart," she said. "It is a lesson he will learn if he has not already. I should think his contact with that village and the shrine would have made an impact along those lines. And we did raise him here...a place where everyone must do their part. I believe he will be fine. I just want him learning his lessons with someone I trust."

She had that slightly apprehensive, slightly frightened, mostly proud look on her face that all mothers seem to develop as their children begin to strike out on their own.

"The care and feeding of palidins," she said wryly. "Such strong but delicate creatures. I want him to be able come back home after it is all over...whatever it is he must do or face. I think most every parent wants that, don't you think?"