~Tlethtyrr~

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Venn is not really surprised with Chiana's sudden change of heart as there is often a chance that she does this whenever he gets amorous with her. He falls back and then throws himself to the floor in a penitent crouch when he hears someone about to open the doors. With a sad expression on his face he leaves when he is dismissed to do as his Mistress commanded. He notices however that Chiana only gave back one of the rings and the tiara to sell, putting two and two together with the sudden appearance of the wizard he presumes that it was the Anti-Magic ring she took. Whistling a happy tune he collects his equipment and leaves via the window again to go and sell his wares in the city disguised as a merchant. He is always careful though not to sell his wares to members of houses who he knows to currently have designs on Chiana's house's position. He is also careful to sometimes place marks on his items so he knows if they are being used against him or a member of hsi house.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Maya and her two doughters returned to theyre home. Inthare, the eldest doughter followed her mother, and desperately tryed to get a wrod with her in private. She recived a cold glance and a whip cracked over her shoulder, instead. Inthare ahd no choice but to leave her mother in peace, and returned to her quarters planning what sort of pain she could inflict on her mother once she's a matron.

Meanwhile, Maya walked over to the quarters of the House Wizard. He wasn't the most powerfull of wizards, but he was still usefull. The entrance door slamed open, and Maya found it surprising when she saw a few apprentices, that were acctually listening to theyre tutor. The tutor was tall for elven standars and quite young. He gave a puzzled look, and tryed to say something, but was unable to, since the matron smacked him over the muzzle. Standing next to him, on his right side, was a duergar slave, who was so impresed wiht the young elf's charming abilities, he made himself yawn greatly. On the elf's left side, was a larger mouse, waring a cape and a hat. No doubt we know who this is. Maya grabbed the roddent by it's tail and returned to entrance hall where all the action was plainly visible.*

- Here, I appoint you, the Wizard, to strengten our magical defenses, and to teach our young apprentices better.

[color=indigo:36iqp63u]Does that include whipping and beating the hells out of them?[/color:36iqp63u]

*Here the matron grined* Yes that includes beating them. Now get to work!*Maya threw the rat far behind her. She called for one of the slaves. As soon as it was called, the slave walked towards the matron and dropped to it's knees once she was reached.*
- Call for my eldest doughter. Tell her to meet me in my chambers in one hour. And tell her to bring two of her most loyalest priestesess with her.
*The slave obeyed and ran*
:3
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

(OOC: Sorry... are we still playing in this one? please delete this message later)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

~House Do’ Ghym~

Hevor guides Pharaun to his own rooms, wondering at the lack of reaction from Keeshe. The children seem more willing, but perhaps their own uncertaincy stopped them.

"Boy this is a time of change, but first I must know how skilled you are. Tell me of your knowledge and your former House."

~House Mei'gal~

Matron Silaqui greets her three daughters after they return from their hunt of survivors of House Del'armgo. Signs of their sucess in hunting down some of them is clear by the blood on their clothing. Having little use for males except breeding stock and most of them already offered to Lolth considers her duaghters with reflective eyes.

"Each of you wish to replace me in time and I will not live forever. We need a deal that empowes us and our family. House Neantak d' bel'la and House Do’ Ghym, stand weak right now and still war against each other. This nears the time to bring them both down. Together we can do it, after that perhaps you each will have your own House?
Ssinjin
Maid
Maid

Post by Ssinjin »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":luafkx7w]~House Do’ Ghym~

Hevor guides Pharaun to his own rooms, wondering at the lack of reaction from Keeshe. "[/quote:luafkx7w]

[i:luafkx7w][font=Garamond:luafkx7w][color=darkblue:luafkx7w]
[b:luafkx7w]~The Anteroom of Matron Keeshe, House 2~ [/b:luafkx7w]

Matron Keeshe watches on with seething heat burning bright in her cheeks, very visable in infrared before the eyes of the rest of her House in the room as Hevor departs. She slips back in her seat. Her dark red eyes glance over the nobles of her house and rest upon her sons, Val'fryn and his older brother. Matron Keeshe raises her perfectly arched white brows.

[b:luafkx7w]"It is time for a new house Weapon's Master. This House has a coveted position within the Council and the City so it is without question that we must be able to stand under attack."
[/b:luafkx7w]
She sneers.

[b:luafkx7w]"I have no daughters of noble birth, but I do have two sons."[/b:luafkx7w]

She is reminding the two priestesses of their place in the Matron's eyes. Matron Keeshe would never make it easy for them to take her position. They had been with her for only 15 years and like all other members of Keeshe's house without noble birth, expendable. It is a very dangerous thing to continuously replace house members, never knowing who you might have coming in and subtly disabling the house without one's knowledge.

[b:luafkx7w]~The Front Room~[/b:luafkx7w][/color:luafkx7w][/size:luafkx7w][/font:luafkx7w][/i:luafkx7w]

[quote="Nedylene":luafkx7w]Lilith smiles again, and nods,
"At your pleasure , lady,"
She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a vial, which she holds out to the Matron,
"A gift for you, lady, and one you will not find elsewhere.It is the venom of the males of my species. Be careful you don't use too much , or he will perish and all your fun is over, but just a trace into the bloodstream and his agony will be such he will do anything to be released."[/quote:luafkx7w]

[font=Garamond:luafkx7w][i:luafkx7w][color=darkblue:luafkx7w]The priestess's grimice darkens as she takes the venom.

[b:luafkx7w]"House Do’ Ghym is well able to afford the luxury of a few more slaves. Name your price for this lizard bait."[/b:luafkx7w][/color:luafkx7w][/i:luafkx7w][/font:luafkx7w]
[/size:luafkx7w]
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Val'fryn and his older brother, Bel'vayas, exchange a subtle glance as the Matron speaks of a time for a new Weapons Master, both of them knowing the others intentions of gaining the position.
Val'fryn swiftly returns his eyes respectfully to the base of the Matron's throne. He knew well that his brother was not the only one standing in his path to becoming the Weapons Master, the Matron's sons were a simular threat.
He realised he was holding a tight grip on his twin bladed sword, which he knew may be taken as a sign on agitation, and promptly softens it. Now appearing almost uterly calm, he remains still and awaits direction or dismissal from the Matron.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[quote="Ssinjin":1ie3juei]
[b:1ie3juei]"House Do’ Ghym is well able to afford the luxury of a few more slaves. Name your price for this lizard bait."[/b:1ie3juei][/color][/i][/font]
[/size][/quote:1ie3juei]

Liliths expression doesn't falter at what could be taken as an insult, but her lavender eyes start to darken, the brightness of the iris turning black and bleeding over to the white of her eyes,leaving the eyes a black pool.But before it can scarcely be noticed, she blinks and her eyes return to normal.
"No price, great Matron, simply an expression of my undying loyalty.I will leave you to your business now, but do remember, in these...difficult times, a good slave can be a valuable asset.When said slave has been properly trained, that is.If you have any need of me, you know where to reach me,Matron."
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*In the chambers of Matorn Mother Maya*

*Maya was sitting on her throne wehn Inthara and the other two priestsesess entered. All three bowed down. Inthara steped out*
[color=red:35oodnr6] You called for us?[/color:35oodnr6]

-Yes Inthara, I have. As you have already noticed...At least I hope you have...Llolth's gone a tiny bit silent.-
[color=red:35oodnr6]Why?[/color:35oodnr6]
- How the Hells should I know? I'm not her private maid! Anyway, these recent events, as fun as they were, should be taken seriusly. I won't live for ever...*Maya turned her back, and Inthara was silently celebrating behind*...
and one of you two sisters will have to replace me. Right now I'm thinking of you...God's know why....*Maya turned back to the three and Inthara turned serious again*. But you'll still have to prove yourself to me and to Llolth. How many sacrifices have you arranged to her for the next month?
[color=red:35oodnr6]None, we're short on slaves. Maybe if you get pregnant again we can arrange something...[/color:35oodnr6]

*Maya looked at her doughter and pointed at one of her priestess*
- There's a bigger chance I'll get pregnant with her then with your father.-
*In the exitment at the moment she threw a small, but heavy statuete at Inthara.*
- That's for the disrespect....And for considering me as breeding stock...
*Maya continued blabing about something, while Inthara was rubbing her head, and thinking that the only use for her mother *was* breeding.*
- since we're short on slaves I want you to asemble a raiding party and go and find something...Just make it good. I don't want any more gnomes, you hear me?!

[color=red:35oodnr6] Yes, I hear you, you overgrown fungus [/color:35oodnr6].
*It took her a while but Inthara soon relized she sayed that out loud. The steam rising form her mother and the shock on the faces of the slaves and priesteses warmed her off that. She grinned, wawed and ran out as fast her feet can carry her. The priestesses joined her not long after that, and the slaves fearing for they're lives ran out.*
Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[quote="Sabaal":3lfqjkoh]"Lualyrr" asked the third female to the shorter one "How are we going to do this? I don't think we will find them so easily"

"Don't worry, Hamus. I still have no idea on how, but the Godess will guide our steps in the right direction. If we find my family in the meantime will be good, but I don't think that's the only thing we have to do here. Maybe This ones" she points towards the battling houses "will not listen, but... maybe some slaves..." she seats in the roof where she is, apparently enjoying the show, and thinks for a while. She still doesn't know how she will achieve what she has to do.[/quote:3lfqjkoh]

[font=Fixedsys:3lfqjkoh]A small caravan being driven by large reptilian creatures strolls along the streets. Nothing can be seen inside any of the carriages for the windows of each are blocked by long, fine black curtains. Only hinting at what may be inside by the shadows of the inhabitants can be seen, no matter how hard one may squint their eyes.

-Inside the front carriage-

A young male drow fingers the curtains before pulling them slowly aside to look at their surroundings. He wasn't quite like most drow of the city. His skin almost a metallic white and deep red eyes were the only thing that set him out above the others.

[color=violet:3lfqjkoh]"Mmh.."[/color:3lfqjkoh]

Is all he manages to say without going into a fit of coughing as he pulls the fur blanket close and leans back in his seat. Rokudosen closes his eyes, though he keeps one hand on a piece of the curtain.

-Outside the first caravan-

A halfling male sits on the bench, holding onto the reigns of the large lizard.

[color=green:3lfqjkoh]"Gah. So many people to swindle...don't have the time. This sucks. Peh. Remind me, Mu. what are we doin' this job for anyway?"[/color:3lfqjkoh]

The half orc beside him grunts before turning and giving his partner a goofy grin.

[color=darkred:3lfqjkoh]"HAH. Ish hiz will. Follow teh trail weeb been giben."[/color:3lfqjkoh] He jerks his thumb behind them.

[color=green:3lfqjkoh]"Yeh. No shit. But we don't usually do stuff for just any broad, ya know? Rokudosen ain't happy 'bout this at all. We are so gonna get it for this stunt you pulled, Mu."[/color:3lfqjkoh]

Mu grins again and pats Morte on the back, sending the halfling falling out of his seat and onto the lizard. Mu laughs, a mix between a gurgle and hiccough, and pulls the halfling up by his cloak and sets him down again.

The caravan stops at it's destined place and waits...[/font:3lfqjkoh][/size:3lfqjkoh]
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

OOC: To make this post more clearly I'll use different colours for every character's dialogue, ok? Lualyrr will be red, hamus, the elf will be green and Andraste is Violet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

Lualyrr, lost in her thoughts, wasn't aware of the caravan comming, but Hamus's keen eyes were always aware. She narrowed her eyes as she saw the caraval comming to the city.

[color=green:2hv1z5iu]"Lualyrr... I... I think you should see this"[/color:2hv1z5iu]

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"What?"[/color:2hv1z5iu] the priestess stood up and looked to the distance. The reptilian creatures were the first detail that caught her attention and then the large front carriage. [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"Hummm... something worth to be seen..."[/color:2hv1z5iu] she muttered while she took a rounded, crystal object of the size of two fists out from her backpack. The Oracle took a seat where she was and looking at the caravan once again she closed her eyes, put the crystal ball between them and after putting it between her crossed legs, caressed it a few times while chanting.

[color=red:2hv1z5iu][i:2hv1z5iu]"Brigitta, ciiholtryui d'zhaunil lu'zhaunil... pahntar ussta solen ulu vel'bol's velkyn whol l'tresk'ri"[/i:2hv1z5iu][/color:2hv1z5iu]

Apparently, smoke forms in the inside of the ball, and slowly takes forms and colours. The image starts to get clear and the caravan can be seen, as if an invisible bird was flying above it. The Black carriages, one after another, starting from the last, had things to trade. Metal, supplies and other things. No slaves, but food, metals and other supplies.

Lualyrr opens her eyes finally, and they're completely blank, staring at the ball, when she reaches to the front carriage, and a young male drow figure appears. He's ill and very weak, at least phisically. he has a hand to keep a curtain opened just enough to look outside and he coughs. Blood. His carriage seems comfortable. Simple but he has there all he needs.

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"Hmmm... a sick male"[/color:2hv1z5iu] the seer mutters for her friends to listen only and sighs. [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"I think I know the disease"[/color:2hv1z5iu]

[color=violet:2hv1z5iu]"Is it bad?"[/color:2hv1z5iu] the barbarian woman asked

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"I think he may not have long time to live"[/color:2hv1z5iu] Lualyrr answers [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"wait, there's someone else"[/color:2hv1z5iu] she says and looks at the outside of the carriage, where the halfling's talking to the orc. Not having very good experiences with orcs in the past, she instinctively grabbed her finely crafted, first quality sword and spoke absently about what she was seing.

The barbarian woman, known as Andraste, squeezed her shoulder slightly to calm her [color=violet:2hv1z5iu]"One of the halfling girls came with us, do you want me to go for her?"[/color:2hv1z5iu]

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"That would be nice. Take Iorana with you, please. Make sure Iorana comes back here too, please"[/color:2hv1z5iu] Lualyrr replied and Andraste went down, patted the dregon and took her to their camp.

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"Hamus"[/color:2hv1z5iu] she sayed after the barbarian was gone [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"there's an orc there. Please, don't loose your mind with him. Not now at least. I think he's one of the merchants and we need what they have"[/color:2hv1z5iu] after saying this, she blinked twice and the red colour of her iris came back to her eyes. Hamus's daughter was killed by orcs and, as she was rational and knew not all orc was risponsable sometimes she lost her mind about it. Hamus just nodded and smiled at her.

[color=green:2hv1z5iu]"Don't worry, I won't. I have it under control."[/color:2hv1z5iu]

Lualyrr smiled back as she put the crystal ball in her bag again and pulled out a finelly mahogany box, crafted with the figure of a pregnant woman in the top. She opened it to reveal a game of metallic, also very finally crafted runes. She had made then herself shortly after their first party with Morrigan herself.

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"Let's see what the runes have to tell us about this drow"[/color:2hv1z5iu] she sayed and threw the runes in the roof where she was. [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"Hmmm... sick... yes! tell me something I don't know already!"[/color:2hv1z5iu] she threw them again and her face eased some [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"Oh, this I can use... pride... too prowd to accept help. Maybe we could use our "helping" him as payment for supplies of some sort"[/color:2hv1z5iu] happy with the runes throwing, she puts them back in the Mahogany box and then in the bag, that looked very ragged for all that kept inside, and rummaged it in search of something.

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"AH HAHA! HERE IT IS!"[/color:2hv1z5iu] she finally sayed in a tone lowder than she actually wanted and forced herself to hush and blushed. Hamus still watching at the distance, for anything unexpected, got startled by Lualyrr's voice.

[color=green:2hv1z5iu]"HUSHHH!!! you'll reveal our position!"[/color:2hv1z5iu]

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"Sorry :-[ it won't happen again"[/color:2hv1z5iu] She held up in the air a brown flask with a liquid of some sort and shook it slightly [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"I made this a week ago, before we came and gave some to Vix. Is a cure for some diseases. It can ease what that male has. It just needs one more thing... something personal of the specific ill person. A drop of blood. This will cure only the person whose blood has been poured into the potion. It has to be done carefully. Too much blood will make it weak and useless"[/color:2hv1z5iu]

Right then, Andraste, Iorana and the halfling girl came back, the halfling over Iorana's back.

Hamus jumped from the roof and lifted her arms to recieve Lualyrr.

All the four fully armoured women reached the caravan, after all that preparation, and Andraste catched up some to the halfling girl on what they had found. Finally they reached the caravan.

Lualyrr, with her crowlike faced helmet completely closed, approached. With a bow she addressed the males.

[color=red:2hv1z5iu]"Good evening, Gentlemen. Me and my friends here..."[/color:2hv1z5iu] she motioned them to see her friends and Iorana, the dregon, completely dressed like herself in the back. The only difference between them was the building of their bodyes and the two lines painted in the face of each helmet. Lualyrr's paint is red while the others are blue [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"... arrived a while ago and we were wondering..."[/color:2hv1z5iu] she just decided she'll go straight to the point [color=red:2hv1z5iu]"... as you're, apparently, merchants of some sorts, if you'd be interested in providing supplies for 500 warriors?"[/color:2hv1z5iu]
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

~Keeshe's Anteroom~

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Velve":1xy9mr4w]Val'fryn and his older brother, Bel',vayas exchange a subtle glance as the Matron speaks of a time for a new Weapons Master, both of them knowing the others intentions of gaining the position.
Val'fryn swiftly returns his eyes respectfully to the base of the Matron's throne. He knew well that his brother was not the only one standing in his path to becoming the Weapons Master, the Matron's sons were a simular threat.
He realised he was holding a tight grip on his twin bladed sword, which he knew may be taken as a sign on agitation, and promptly softens it. Now appearing almost uterly calm, he remains still and awaits direction or dismissal from the Matron.[/quote:1xy9mr4w]

[i:1xy9mr4w][font=Garamond:1xy9mr4w][color=darkblue:1xy9mr4w]Keeshe notices the subtle glance pass between Val'fryn and Bel',vayas. Her dark lips curve into a curious smirk as she sits relaxed in her throne, her eyes scanning the faces before her. Her voice lifts and she continues speaking.

[b:1xy9mr4w]"Since we seem to have a little lack of enthusiasm, perhaps a small contest is in order to determine who shall best serve for the position of Weapon's Master." [/b:1xy9mr4w]

Her smile widens wickedly, her hands gripping the arms of her throne as she leans forward. Her eyes narrow as she looks over the contenders for the House.

[b:1xy9mr4w]"We shall begin at this time tomorrow and the test shall be performed in the inner courtyard of the compound." [/b:1xy9mr4w]

She rises from her seat.

[b:1xy9mr4w]"You are all dismissed. I leave you."[/b:1xy9mr4w][/color:1xy9mr4w][/font:1xy9mr4w][/i:1xy9mr4w][/size:1xy9mr4w]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Ssinjin
Maid
Maid

~Chianna's Inner Chambers~

Post by Ssinjin »

[quote="Marcivo":11x28jbv]A slender figure slowly crept the length of the passage outside of the anteroom with an uncanny, silent grace. A male; tall, lean, and stern of face, with long silver hair that swept past his shoulders. The figure was garbed entirely in black robes, bearing the house insignia across his chest. The edges of his robe wore a curious violet trim, embroidered in a multitude of patterns reminiscent of arcane runes, but more subtly denoting this particular wizard's position as House Mage. A single shaft of duskwood, marked with an indigo band and capped with a beautifully polished zendalure gem hunt from his sash. He clutched a sheet of parchment in one hand.

As he neared the anteroom doors, the mage's pace quickened somewhat. In this world, it was quickly learned that lateness ended in punishment more often than not. In one swift motion, he effortlessly drew open the anteroom doors and stepped inside. Upon entry, the male immediately dropped to one knee and lowered his head. He was, indeed, very well aware of Venn's presence, but he had other business to attend to at the moment, and no time for such distractions.

"Pardon my intrusions, Matron. I received your summons."[/quote:11x28jbv]

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":11x28jbv][font=garamond:11x28jbv][i:11x28jbv][color=indigo:11x28jbv]Startled by the sudden entrance of the House Mage, Chiana flinches and replies.

[b:11x28jbv]Siyo
(Yes.)[/b:11x28jbv]

While the mage's head is lowered she looks to Venn, and in Drow sign she tells him to hurry and be quick about the business of which they had previously spoken of.

With a wave of her hand she dismisses Venn.

The Matron stands with her hands behind her back, moving forward, and concealing the fact she is placing the ring on her finger. She steps over to the House Mage.

[b:11x28jbv]"Doer ulu ussta zenpheir, udos inbal mzilt ulu telanth d'. "
(Come to my inner chambers, we have much to discuss.)
[/b:11x28jbv][/color:11x28jbv][/size:11x28jbv][/i:11x28jbv][/font:11x28jbv][/quote:11x28jbv]

[font=garamond:11x28jbv][i:11x28jbv][color=indigo:11x28jbv]
Matron Chiana gracefully extends her hand for the mage to enter the room and follows behind him. Once he has paused to await her entrance she takes her place in a comfortable and plush black velvet chair. The doors close and lock behind them. Her small ebon hand smooths along the curve of her abdomin with a loving caress, revealing the appearance of her condition. Writhing movement takes place, as if there were some kind of struggle behind the veil of her gown. Her lilac eyes seem weary and deep in thought, her expression greatly troubled. She glances around the room only briefly, knowing these words between them must be brief and vague. Chiana closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

[b:11x28jbv]"I'm so tired, my Quor'vlosaba."[/b:11x28jbv]

She sighs softly, gently stroking over the twisting forces within her belly.

[b:11x28jbv]"The time I have feared is close at hand and you must hide yourself or face a fate worse than death. I have need of you to take that journey we spoke of some time ago, far into Middledark. You must bring no mounts, nothing save what you can easily carry as we agreed, for the distance of your travel will be long and the perils will be great."[/b:11x28jbv]

She carefully lifts to her feet and places her hand on an intricately carved onyx stone chest that is sitting on an end table. Chiana gives it to Drejan and moves across the room to the doors. Her eyes glazed over in limpid pools of lilac look away from him and the doors reopen at her will. Softly she speaks as she departs without looking back..

[b:11x28jbv]"Safe journey."[/b:11x28jbv]

She disappears inside one of the doorways within her anteroom.
[/color:11x28jbv][/size:11x28jbv][/i:11x28jbv][/font:11x28jbv]
Ssinjin
Maid
Maid

Post by Ssinjin »

[font=Garamond:1m33d43l][i:1m33d43l][color=indigo:1m33d43l]A floating blue disk appears at the House of [b:1m33d43l]Matron Silaqui [/b:1m33d43l]and waits for her arrival.

Meanwhile...another floating blue disk is awaiting the arrival of [b:1m33d43l]Matorn Mother Maya[/b:1m33d43l] at the gates of her House.[/color:1m33d43l][/i:1m33d43l][/size:1m33d43l][/font:1m33d43l]
Last edited by Ssinjin on Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

~House Do’ Ghym & Lilith~

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Nedylene":2k0bhaaj][quote="Ssinjin":2k0bhaaj]
[b:2k0bhaaj]"House Do’ Ghym is well able to afford the luxury of a few more slaves. Name your price for this lizard bait."[/b:2k0bhaaj][/color][/i][/font]
[/size][/quote:2k0bhaaj]

Liliths expression doesn't falter at what could be taken as an insult, but her lavender eyes start to darken, the brightness of the iris turning black and bleeding over to the white of her eyes,leaving the eyes a black pool.But before it can scarcely be noticed, she blinks and her eyes return to normal.
"No price, great Matron, simply an expression of my undying loyalty.I will leave you to your business now, but do remember, in these...difficult times, a good slave can be a valuable asset. When said slave has been properly trained, that is.If you have any need of me, you know where to reach me,Matron."[/quote:2k0bhaaj]

[font=Garamond:2k0bhaaj][i:2k0bhaaj][color=darkblue:2k0bhaaj]The priestess snarls under her breath, thinking of the audacity of the woman, she must think she is some kind of priestess herself. Having such a large foothold in the city must have gone to her head.

The priestess takes a collar fashioned with gemstones from her piwafwi and fastens it around the dark dwarf's neck.

[b:2k0bhaaj]"This will keep you from making any foolish mistakes. "[/b:2k0bhaaj]

She takes a scroll and sackcloth from her waist, handing them to the feral looking dwarf.

[b:2k0bhaaj]"See that you collect these items and bring them directly to my quarters upon completion of the task."[/b:2k0bhaaj]

With a wild eyed look she then moves her hand to the whip at her hip.

[b:2k0bhaaj]"Well? What are you still standing there for, slave? Need a little encouragement?"[/b:2k0bhaaj]

As quick as she can remove the weapon from her side the dark dwarf bows and frightendly departs for the compound gates. [/color:2k0bhaaj][/i:2k0bhaaj][/font:2k0bhaaj][/size:2k0bhaaj]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*Inthara was in her quarters getting ready for a raiding party, her mother so subtly arranged.
A human slave helped her to adorn the armor, and she returned the favor by kicking him out so subtly. She straped her sword and almost put her helmet on, when a knock came from her door.*
"Who is it?" - Inthara pulled her dagger out. The door opened and a young slave appeared behind the door. She walked in with terror, as if dreading punishment. She bowed down, with much respect and fear, and when she raised up, she utterered in drowish:*

"L'zhennu Ilharess Ilhar Maya daewle ulu kyorl dos natha l'alust videnn...Il telanth nindel dos sila llar elggur, draa yathrin, lu'llar sargtlinen."

*Inthara sent the slave away, put her helmet on and went outside to the front gate. Soon after the assasins, warriors, and two priestesses. The raid was almost to begin.*

To Be Continued...