A Hag's Last Pot

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

"Hit its gears with a hammer until their fixed, Or until your arm gets tired, wichever comes first. Would you like me to help you hit your friend with a hammer? Because that would be just splendid."
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Lothir grins up at Gareth, a twinkle in his eyes. "Careful, or he might take the hammer to you, Gareth." He says, then returns to Nyssa's side, taking advantage of the other's distraction to help her move pieces of dead hags out of the cave to clear the stench.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth just grins at Lothis, with a slight chuckle he pulls over a crate and puts all of the loot onto its surface, He divides it equally for everyone and even slips a bit extra Nyssa's way.

"Loot's sorted, come get it while its hot!"
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Dorl'veszaun grunted, "How much ya got apiece?"
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Oh here you are Dorl, A nice Gold sheath for a sword, A couple of diamond rings, No spells on em', About 1200 gold worth of gems, equipment and other things.

Mind you i haven't searched the entire cave, the are still a couple of rooms in the back."

He divides the loot equally and jots down all of the parties names on some parchment pieces and leaves one on each of the loot piles.
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

"Well, i'll take some rings an' some o' them gems, but i don't need none o' that other stuff... 'cept maybe rope, got any o' that?" He asked.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Sure."

Gareth then pointed to some of the rope on the ceiling that had bodies hanging from it.
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Dorl'veszaun looked up to the rope, shook his head, then turned to Nyssa. "How far 'way's that thing ya keep on a'talkin' bout?"
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

OOC: Sorry peeps. I was out of internet for a week *cries*. I'm back now.

IC: Nyssa's face lights up at the sight of the sapphire arm band. "I adore sapphires!" She exclaims. "Thank you. You are so sweet." She kisses him on the for head, the tries on her new jewelry.

She smiles at Gareth and kisses him on the forehead too. "You're a sweetie too." She places the ruby in her gem bag. "Its gonna go in a piece a jewelry I'll have made."

She smiles to herself as she realizes that she is the only girl on this adventure.
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

"Any o' y'all ready to be goin' on an' a'gittin' this feller?" Dorl'veszaun drawled.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: Pst, Nyssa, don't worry, you're not the only gal in the group- at least OOC, anyway...

IC: The bard beams at her praise, and at the good fortune of having picked her favorite stone. What luck! he thinks, hoping no one notices that he is blushing slightly. He clears his throat a bit, then nods to Dorl.

"I'm game! What sort of beastie do you all suppose it is? I'd enjoy a good fight with a dragon- haven't fought one of those in a long time. The last one did less damage than its harpy minion, though. Now, SHE was a real pain!" he laughs, though he leaves out the embarrassing part about having fallen prey to her song and her claws- and him, a bard, no less!

NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

OOC: I know, but IC I am. :)

IC: "I vote we stay here. Lets give whatever it is a chance to go back to sleep so we will have the advantage in battle. That's for those of you who, like me, are not perfect. All of you who never get hurt no matter what's chasing you, go for it." Nyssa sits down near the mouth of the cave and crosses her legs. "Be my guest." she closes her eyes and begins to meditate.
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

He shrugs, and sits down beside her. "Can't argue with logic like that," he says to no one in particular, and leans back against the wall. He's tired, anyway, from the wild exertions of earlier. It always seems to take something out of him, he knows. A bit of the energy that powers his magic, perhaps, for he knows that it often leaves him more weary than one might otherwise expect. In any case, even with the healing, he would prefer to be completely rested, even though he wonders if whatever lurks further in might already be aware of their prescence, and might even now be planning to strike back.

Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth takes a light stroll up to Lothir and claps his hand on his shoulder.

"Well done little one, You've gotten your first kiss, Even if it was on the forehead."
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Dorl'veszaun sighed and proceeded to clean and maintain his weapons and other gear. His mount began to pick clean all the corpses.