A Hag's Last Pot

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Dorl'veszaun chortled for a couple seconds before finally asking "Well, i gotta know. What is it y'all are a'doin' down here?"
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

"I would sooner die than tell you invader pigs."

The witch's gem stared to glow and shatter, the shards danced in the air and taunted them both, Fliping and shining, They swirled up to them both and started to cut and tear at their shirts and arms.

"Shes trying to wear us down, We need to kill her soon!"

And with that, Gareth charges her and manages to disspell the ruby.

"NOW, We can gang up on her now!"
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Dorl'veszaun laughed and caught a crystal shard in his teeth, crunching it to dust. He whistled and the sound of his lizard mount all in heavy armor could be hear approaching. He lifted the blade attached to his arm and gave a heavy slash at the witch's neck.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

The witch heard this but only laughed, She rolled out of the way and under the lizard, Slashing at the tendons and rolling out of the way, Casting a fireball at gareth, which he ducked.

Gareth slashed at her abdomen but she quickly pivoted out of the way and gave a light cut on his back.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

OOC: Wow. I missed a lot....

IC: Lothir Heard them yelling, and rushed through the door after them, quickly going into another battle-hymn and falling into the dance once more. He slashes out at undead monsters again and again, trying to keep them off of his companions as they fight the witch. Several times he is struck by flailing clawed hands, but he ignores most of the wounds, as they are mostly shallow. When the last of them are slain, he whirled to facethe witch, in time to see a fireball streaking at Gareth, and realizes he's in its path as well, he spins aside, just as it explodes, but is still caught at the edge of the blast....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Blow the flames off your sleeve aafter the fight, Lothir."

Gareth says with a wink, and twirls, pivots and appears behind thw witch, He chops her in the back of the arm, Rendering her completely useless to block, She is however, Capable of a punch after letting off a spell of strength.

"Watch out for that right hook, its a doozy!"

Gareth smiles and says, wipeing some blood off his lip.
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

OOC: yeah, so did I.

Nyssa is shocked to find that her mind blanked during the entirely short battle, as if she was once again in a daze.

"Whoa, that's odd," she says.
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth notices Nyssa confused and dazed in the middle of the battle.

"Nyssa! Are you okay? You need some help over there?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Elwyn was so absorbed by the recent mishap with his puppets that HD didn't even hear the sounds of fighting. Whirling around roars the noise, he just hear Gareth warn his friends, something about a right hook. With a twitch of his fingers, he sent his puppet, sabers drawn and gleaming into the room. Seeing the undead sorceress through his puppet's eyes, he ran into the room himself, and sent a stream of metal to coil around her good arm, to lock it in place.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

With that Dorl'veszaun gave a mighty heave with the razored edge of his shield and the head of the sorceress flew across the room, her body crumpling to the stony floor.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The bard gets up after rolling away from the fireball, with fury in his eyes. He starts charging in at the witch, even as he sees Dorl'veszaun behead her, and springs up onto the table, takes another step, then leaps off down on top of the sorceress with a feral yell, his sabers pointed down to thrust deep into her body. Never mind the head rolling across the floor, he seems oblivious to that small detail. He finally yanks them out again, then slashes across with both to rend what's left of the body to pieces. Then he calmly straightens, wiping them clean on the body, and turns to the others.

"She pissed me off," he says simply, shrugging. "I was just making sure." Then he strides back to the door, and jerks his head back the way they came. "There was another door at the other end of the room I found. I think the statues are golems, though. Anyone curious to see what's down there?"

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn smiled "Wonderful, golems I can handle." the iron snaked back into his gourd, and his driw puppet sheathed his sabers, standing motionless m, ready for another fight.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Dorl'veszaun looked at the bard and nodded. He stood still for a moment then began laughing, laughing so hard he bent over double.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

He turns at the door, puzzled to hear the paladin suddenly laughing. "What's so funny?" he asks, wondering if he might not quite have all his wits.....

OOC: Like he's really got all his, after that last attack. Goes a little overboard sometimes.... :p

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn smiled and looked over his shoulder at Lothir, "Perhaps you should have been a barbarian, you certainly fight like one."

Zyeke