A Hag's Last Pot

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bergeth'fryn
Regular

A Hag's Last Pot

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

At the head of the column rode Dorl'veszaun gird in his shining gold and silver breastplate, which was all covered in spikes, upon his shoulders a crimson cloak. Upon his head sat his glimmering mithral helm with it's marvelous crimson and silver plume. He held a great round shield in his left hand and a great spear in his right. "Them hags ain't but 'nother two mile down yonder this here road."
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

"Good. I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to reach there."

Alain rode forward, stopping short of riding beside Dorl'veszaun. His red hair was cropped short, but only just, seeming more vibrant a colour in comparison to his pale skin. The hilt of his sword stuck out over one shoulder, and his bow was resting on the pommel of his saddle. A full quiver rested at his hip. His only armor was the chainmail that was visible beneath his half-buttoned shirt.

It was often hard to understand him - his accent was thick, making his comment only just understandable through his slurred speech. He leaned forward and patted his horse.

"Hopefully we can make it back before nightfall."
Last edited by Arya Baenre on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Elwyn chuckled from atop Gurguch's shoulder, "Aye, while I have nothing against a night out under the stars, but I prefer to get this business over with." He shifted the large metal gourd over his shoulder, which contained about 50 pounds of metallic shavings. His cloak offered little protection from the chaffing the leather strap gave his shoulder, "But, since it is not that far, perhaps it would be best if I did some scouting?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

Nyssa walks up next to Gurguch and Elwyn with Cymus at her side. "How about if we do the scouting. I'm sure we'll be faster." Her smile seems to radiate the dark path. She stops and places her weapons in a bag holding with very interesting stitching. Then she drops to all fours and suddenly there are two panthers instead of one.

The only difference between them is Nyssa's coat is shinier as a reflection of her hair color and her ears are still pierced.
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn smiled at the challenge, "Very well, I suppose ladies first," He stretched, "Gods is this traveling work a pain." He reached into his pack, and tossed Nyssa a scroll, "Should you find yourself in danger, use that to summon me."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

Nyssa catches the scroll between her teeth, then sets it on the ground and looks up at Elwyn. She just stares at him but he can her speaking as if she were inside his head. "Uh, kinda a panther right now. Where would I put that?"

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

Gareth flys down the open road with his gryphon, The sun bathes his back and the bird chirps, He over hears Elwyn and Nyssa's conversation and he walks over to them.

"Well hey, I do think i would be a better scout, After all i am a ranger...."

His eyes shift over to the panther with the scroll in its mouth.

"Umm...."
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

"Ain't no need for all that there arguein' an' such. How's 'bout both o' y'all check it out? Nyssa go an' check around the coven, an' Gareth can go an' fly right on over that there deal and tell us what all it is that's a'waitin' on us." Dorl'veszaun reasoned. "Sound good to y'all?"
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Alain nodded his head in agreement. "Two's always better than one, they say."

He pulled his strung bow from its place and fit an arrow to it, bringing it up to his cheek, drawn, before holding the bow over to one side. "I say whichever we chose, we hurry up so we can get to the fun part fast."
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn smiled mischeviously, "Just put that in your maw, or something, but in any case." He pulled out another scroll, slightly larger, and colored gray, "I will hit them hard when you give the signal." He opened it on the ground, and placing his open hand on it, it burst into a small plume of smoke. When it cleared there stood a human, clad in grey robes, his face expressionless, "Tis been a while since I've used old Graybeard here."

Zyeke
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Dorl'veszaun whispered an unintelligible word and his steed suddenly took on it's true appearance as a half-celestial riding lizard and at the same time razors sprouted from the edges of his shield. "Y'all hurry up now. I'm a-waitin' for ya."
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

Gareth taps the bird lightly and ascends, He scouts and looks really hard but...

"Can't see anything, The brush is too heavy, Im going to have to walk with Nyssa on the ground"

And he lands and grabs the handle of the harness,

"Lets get a move on."
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

"Wait here."

Nyssa and Cymus take off in the moonlit darkness like arrows. Both heading towards the direction pointed to them, gradually separating until the both reached a small clearing, but on opposite sides. Cymus slows down. This is the panther's favorite part, skulking. Nyssa climbs a tree, pouncing from branch to branch quietly till she has passed the clearing, went further into the woods and approached a cave.

Cymus slowly creeps along his own path through the bushes and low grass till he too sees the cave. The both approach cautiously, careful not to make a sound. Nyssa and Cymus lock eyes, then Cymus hides as Nyssa, still in panther form runs the two and a half miles back to their companions.

She stops before she gets with in eyesight of them to change back into her normal form and re-dress.

She approaches them through the woods, her hair swirling around her and her cheeks slightly flushed. She stops and takes a breath.

"So who wants to know what we found?"

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

OOC: Pardon for the late join, had to ask Dorl first.

Lothir shrugs. His cherished blades remain in his boot- sheaths for the moment, while he waits patiently for the two to return. When Nyssa finally come back and resumes her true shape, he looks at her with admiration. "Amazing. I'll never understand how you nature types do that. One thing's for certain, though- I'd never want to anger a woman who can become a REAL tigress in the bed!" he says with a sly wink.

He becomes more serious again after a moment. "So what did you find, oh, Lady fair?"
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn smiled excitedly, "I would like to know. Graybeard is getting even grayer, so let us pray make this fast." As if in mention of its name, the puppet's head jerks upwards, its dull eyes glaring at Nyssa. Its fingers jittered slightly.

Zyeke