The Lizard Rider.

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: Will try to make this work, others missing now.

IC: As Xaraphim passes though the cavern apparently not hearing words spoken, those ready for combat start to relax and Bhaern looks toward where Bwael spoke from and hisses the word silently. "fool"

Sabaal nods to you, then shrugs. "My friend it appears he did not hear me, though perhaps he will return. The eyes turn to Bhaern. "My Lord it was best to invite him now, then return later."

Amara from what is said it appears the visitor is gone for now.
Xaraphim
Maid
Maid

Post by Xaraphim »

[color=brown:2ahm3xae]OOC: My apologies for the extended absence. I've been having problems with my computer. Hopefully I will be able to update on a more regular basis.

IC: Having passed more or less entirely through the cave, he finally hears voices call out. He jumps involuntarily and quickly ducks behind a stalagmite near the far opening, cursing his inattentiveness all the while.

"Ghaunadar's sweaty balls, how could I have missed them all?" He mutters darkly to himself. He gives the cavern a quick scan, then frowns and calls back.

"Who's there? Show yourselves--all of you."[/color:2ahm3xae]
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Cerridwen raises a brow as she's not really actively tring to conceal and talks to Bwael and Bhaern.

"Let me touch him" she says confidently and looks at the stranger again. Perhaps Bhaern won't understand why she wants to touch him so much, but Bwael surely will.
Valindra_T'senk
Maid
Maid

Post by Valindra_T'senk »

OOC: SABAAL!!! Haroo!!!))

IC: Valindra was crouching behind a stalagmite, watching the other two drow, unsure of what to think of this conversation, a smile crossing her lips, she whispered a prayer to the Goddess and stepped from behind the stone pillar, regarding the two drow. She herself was tall for a drow female, and her muscles were tight as a ripcord, despite her frail looking body, her silvery hair was draped across her face, covering her left eye, she was young and had a most playful expression upon her face. "Vendui! I am Valindra..and you two are?"