The Lizard Rider.

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Verlansia Arseaniamaen
Maid
Maid

Post by Verlansia Arseaniamaen »

[color=orange:2g5ou10o]The surface elf feels over her arms and face, cleansing herself by the water. Her exterior wounds have healed over. [/color:2g5ou10o]

[quote="Sabaal":2g5ou10o]She goes to the fair elf and talks to her in elven "Namarie, how are you feeling? I speak your language too. It would be nice if you told us your name, could you tell it to me?" [/quote:2g5ou10o]

[color=orange:2g5ou10o]The surface elf touches her lips with her palm to indicate that she is mute, but continues to use Drow Sign to indicate her name, Amara Autumnmoon. [/color:2g5ou10o]

[quote="Sabaal":2g5ou10o]Cerridwen places her hands at both sides of her head and presses with her middle finger for a few seconds, then she winces and closes her eyes, her lips tremble and bites her lips, stopping herself to let out a scream, then she releases her and kisses the fair elf forehead. "I'm so sorry" she whispers in elven while tears come out of her eyes. [/quote:2g5ou10o]

[color=orange:2g5ou10o]Amara feels the tear stained face dampening her own and gives a comforting touch on her hand before she departs from her. [/color:2g5ou10o]
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The statue drifts round to look at Bhaern. "Do not enter the tunnels south of here, the Sea Kin patrol the sunken tunnels and deal out a vicious end to those that tresspass."
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Lizard Rider

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkgreen:1s9v1k07]Lothair listens to the conversations of the others, and his ears perk up as the statue speaks. He turns and stares intently at the staute as she speaks of the Sea-Elves and how the meet out a swift death to those who trespass in their teritory.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Amara touch her mouth, indicating that she was a mute. A slow, sad smile spreads across his face, one that indicates that he feels her loss, both of her voice, and her new injury, the loss of her eyes as well.

As he's turning back to place his full attention back on the tunnel, he notices Lanias' heat signature moving, His eyes follow hers to where she's starring, and notices a small heat signature over near the wall. He smiles as he finishes turning from the child and her hunt, noting that the cleric has remained silent so far. At least since he said she needed food and rest before tending to wounds.[/color:1s9v1k07]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Re: Lizard Rider

Post by Sabaal »

OOC: Sorry for taking so long; I don't usually get online during the weekends.

IC:

Cerridwen takes a deep breath after touching Amara. "I don't know if I'll be able to regenerate your eyes, but at least I will try " she speaks in elven to the fair elf.

"Thanks, Lothair" she says when he says that she needs her strength and takes another bite of her rations "Then I'll heal you all when I finish. In the meantime please, come closer to Bwael. This won't take long. After I do my job I can sleep, Lothair, and I won't change my mind about that matter" she smiles warmly and then she hurries to finish her meal so she can start working in the wounded.

"Her name is Amara. Amara Autumnmoon."

Cerridwen finishes her meal swiftly and washes her hands, getting ready to work "Ok, I'm ready now... Bhaern, wouldn't you want to stay a while before you go scouting? That way you'll be able to... hummm... measure some of my talents" she invites him with a smile.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Still much to do, watchs Lania prech on the look and look toward a draker section of the cave, perhaps to see better. Also noticed that she does not like mushroom well.

Amara washed and tended to without magics, at least cleaned and offered food. One that can not speak or see might become a great burden for what remains of House Quel, but she is under his protection. Good comes from good, perhaps his sisters words will come true.

As the statue speaks again, this time of danger to the South wonders about this strange creature. Odds are there is danger in any direction with the lizrd might be able to flee many that can not be killed.

Eyes then turn to Lothair at least one known from before a he makes some of the choices he needs to make.

The soft voice of Cerridwen draws his eye and some thoughts as well. House Quel can grow with children, but that likely is not the measure she invites now.

The child needs meat, there may be items of use still with the body of her mother, that the lizard can eat of, the child is not the only one that needs meat. With luck another animal might be found on the patrol, perhaps the mother is still carring meat. Time matters must get there before another get there. Perhaps some of the mother could be used as bait for a wild lizard. Time matters though*

The patrol comes first, I will depart now, avoiding the South, thhank you kind staute perhaps when I return you will give me a name to call you. Cerridwen please do what you can for your companion and Amara. Lania and Lothair I ask you both to watch out for danger, while Cerridwen does her healing.

*Whistles down the lizard and rides away on his mission, wondering what if anything he will find when he returns.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Lania does a strange salute/bow from her perch on the rock.She puts her hands together and raises her wings so the tiny claws at the tips touch and then bows at the waist, the movement however, almost causes her to lose her balance, and she sways but manages to catch herself before she falls.
"I will allow no ill to come to these people!"
She proclaims, her childish shrill making the attempt at sounding stern only rather endearing.She straightens up and holds up her clawed hands in an offensive position.
"Ill chop em up..like this."
She strikes out with her claws and attempts to follow through with a tail swipe, but only manages to lose her balance and fall off the rock with a dull thwap on the ground.
She lays still for a while before saying,
"Im okay..and I meant to do that."
Verlansia Arseaniamaen
Maid
Maid

[color=orange:37vq0vco]Amara lifts her head to the sound of Lania's voice with a smile. She gracefully extends her hands, slowly moving her feet and feeling around with her toes as she takes each step toward Lania. She manages to move a good distance and stops short of reaching her goal until she hears Lania's final reply. Amara kneels down, taking her arm to help her up. [/color:37vq0vco]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Lizard Rider

[color=darkgreen:hwezhtp5]Lothair nods his head to Bhaerns' words about keeping an eye on things while he goes off to potrol. Hearing the sounds of shuffling foot steps, he leaves his post long enough to offer Amara assistance to reach her destination, part of his religion being to help thsoe in need.

Once he has the fair elf over by the child he releases her and looks down at Lania. [i:hwezhtp5][b:hwezhtp5]You really need to be more careful young one, there are creatures in the Underdark that hunt by sound alone.[/b:hwezhtp5][/i:hwezhtp5] After speaking his peace, he turns to look at Cerridwen, a slow smile drawing across his face. [i:hwezhtp5][b:hwezhtp5]As you see fit m'lady. Know that while you rest I'll be here to guard yours and the others slumber, just try not to push yourself too hard.[/b:hwezhtp5][/i:hwezhtp5]

After saying this to the cleric he walks back to his post, looking at the statue, a careworn face smiling sadly toward the female creature. [i:hwezhtp5][b:hwezhtp5]I'm sorry for your sadness ma'am. If there were any thing I could do for you to lessen it, I would.[/b:hwezhtp5][/i:hwezhtp5] Witj his mind on his lost love in the raid of house Quel, he returns to his post and stands as resolute as a statue himself, vowing not to let the fate of that once great house fall on these few weary travellers, even if it cost him his life to do so.[/color:hwezhtp5]
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The statue turns to Lothair. "Absolutely nothing, not unless you can turn back the great sea and reshape the orbs of the sky to their origins."
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Lania allows Amara to help her up, she glowers a bit at Lothairs words.She looks at Lothair, standing stock still and looking lost in thought,
"Were are we going?"
She asks him,
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

* Bwael sleeps, dreams, his ponytail can be seen laying next to his head.
The dreams include his life on the streets of Kor'em, never knowing whom his parents were. It was a free life as long as the Watch could not catch him of course. Then the dream turns to the finding of Cerridwen and the friendship formed, a charge to his life and teaching in the temple. The dream turns into a nightmare as more recent events flow though his mind, the Watch, the rescue from jial to be tirtured, and the escape. He moans in his sleep.*
Verlansia Arseaniamaen
Maid
Maid

[color=orange:f0bre4fy]Amara lightly touches her fingers over Linia's face and smiles. She steps back and begins to feel her way around the cave with her hands, becoming more familliar with her surroundings. It is not long that she is able to figure out the size of the cave and calculate her steps accordingly. She is soon able to move freely about without help.

0o...outside...o0

The surface elf feels around the mouth of the cave and listens to the sounds outside. She hears Bwael moan in his sleep and she tilts her head in that direction for a moment then turns her attention back outside the cave, taking in a deep breath. [/color:f0bre4fy]
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

OOC: Sorry for the delay. The weekend... :( and I was looking for a spell that I couldn't find :(

IC:
Listening to Lothair's words I smile while walking to Bwael.

"Thank you, Lothair. After the week I just had I seriously doubt I can push any harder on myself. I'd collapse. This is like a break and I like to help people. Amara and Bwael need help now. I just want to heal them and then I can rest. Yes, I'm very stubborn, but now I know I found at least someone I can trust"

As I hear Bhaern's moaning in his sleep I tilt my head. [i:1m9ok1ij]"A nightmare... since I last slept I used all those spells..."[/i:1m9ok1ij] thinking if there's any spell I can use against a nightmare [i:1m9ok1ij]"I only have 2 spells left and need them to heal the elf and Bwael. Sorry. :/"[/i:1m9ok1ij].

I approach Amara.

"Can you take out that bandage? I need to see your eyes" If she does so I'll get up to where she is. I help myself with (and now everyone awake can see it)a longsword. Once by her side I put my hands at both sides of her head and start chanting a soft and short lithany to heal her in drow lenguage, or at least stop whatever bleeding she could have, with all my faith and hoping that Eilistraee takes mercy on this female and saves her eyes. The most powerfull healing spell I can use with my experience is "Cure Critical Wounds". Lucky me that I can use it twice today. My hands start glowing with a soft, pulsating blue light and when the light goes off I sigh, hoping that the spell made it's maximum effect.

After healing Amara I go to where Bwael is and get on my knees and put my left hand over Bwael's chest; the other over his forehead, caressing him and looking at him lovingly with my turquoise eyes and start reciting the same healing lithany, with the same effects; the same healing spell that used with Amara. A healing to wake him up.

Once he's awake I just look at his eyes and mutter "Good morning, love, we have new friends", and saying nothing else I fall asleep.

OOC: Sorry that I make large posta saying I do a lot of things, but I never know when I will be able to get online again. It could pass many days.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Bhaern guides his lizard to where Lania's mother lays. It is as much as he has feared. The rats are already at the body. On the other hand they are meat as well. With cold and skilled use of blade 5 rats are killed to add to the larder of House Quel. Making the lizard to wait, searches the body, taking every thing tat might be of value, including pieces of her dress for bandages and the broken blade, before allowing the lizard to eat of the body of the dead, at times cutting the body into smaller chucks. The lizard needs to be well fed if it is to serve the House well. The items of use are collected and hiden amoung the packs of supplies, with reject now, perhaps all three lizards should have been taken. The tokens hidden from the child's eyes for now. Rat might not be the best meal for her, but it clearly is better then offering her meat from her mother.*

*Bwael as a result of Cerridwen's healing, eyes open and returns her look and listens to her words* New friends *The wit concern as Cerridwen falls into sleep, cradles her in his arms as he looks about the location he finds himself* You are named friends, by my friend, how might I aid you? *The healing repaired wounds but did not repair his clothes. There are clear signs that his body was poorly used. He does catch up Cerridwen'ssword as she will not be using it.*
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Lizard Rider

[color=darkgreen:1jknj4gk]Lothair listens to Cerridwen as she speaks to him, as he does Lania. Not turning from his post this time, but watching for any signs of approaching danger, he answers the child while he nods to the clerics words about not being able to use or abuse herself any more this week. [i:1jknj4gk][b:1jknj4gk]I have no idea where Bhaern is leading us little one. I think he intends to rebuild the house, which may be harder than what he expects without a matron to rule it.[/b:1jknj4gk][/i:1jknj4gk] He shakes his head as he thinks of the former matron, Bhaerns' sister, his lover.

After a few moments, while his mind is on the past and his ears and eyes are on now, he looks over to see that Amara is moving about and smiles at her not letting her weakness get the better of her. He then watches as Cerridwen does what she can for the fair elf then moves to her friend and does the same for him. As she starts to fall over he moves toward her, wanting to ease her down, the sees that the male, Bwael by name, has awoke and asks by what he may call the people that his companion named friend.

Lothair turns to the male and gives a polite bow of greeting while keeping his ears firmly on the surrounding area. [i:1jknj4gk][b:1jknj4gk]I am called Lothair Moonblade, a ranger in the service of the Dark Maiden.[/b:1jknj4gk][/i:1jknj4gk] After speaking to the male he turns back to his post and speaks to the statue. [i:1jknj4gk][b:1jknj4gk] No ma'am I couldn't and I don't think the gods would even attempt to.[/b:1jknj4gk][/i:1jknj4gk] He then turns his full attention back to his duties as century and awaits the others comments to him.[/color:1jknj4gk]