The Ardeep Forest

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I barely managed to turn my head aside as I sprayed beer everywhere when she said,

[i:1jwka4y9][color=indigo:1jwka4y9]"Wedding tackle? Is that your way of proposing marriage to me? Just wave your we'ha about, stick it in me and suddenly I am your wife?"[/color:1jwka4y9][/i:1jwka4y9]

I'd just had taken in a mouthful and she just came out with that!

Her silvery merry laughter rang out at my reaction and then she said something about being, I didn't know the exact translation "bulky, better, large (?) if I was going to get to marry her.

I gaped at her in astonishment, beer dripping down my chin as she calmy refilled her glass with beer then picked up a napkin, leaned forward letting the blanket fall away from her naked body as wiped my chin with a mischievious look in her eyes. She settled back on her haunches, pulling up the blanket over her breasts covering herself once more.

I could only sit there like a stunned mullet with a faint stupid grin on my face as she happily prattled on before demanding more food. She flattered me with effuse praise as I passed her what she asked for. I watched in amazement as she polished off one sandwich and set to demolishing another. By the Triad that woman's got has an appetite for more than just sex! It was a marvel to watch her daintly eat yet do so in a voracious manner.

[b:1jwka4y9][color=orange:1jwka4y9]"T'riss...you still hungry?"[/color:1jwka4y9] [/b:1jwka4y9]I asked as I managed to grab some food for myself before she scoffed it all herself. She looked over at my sandwich thoughtfully then burped lady like, giggled and shook her head to say no as she lay back patting her full belly. She reclined on one side propping her self up with the pillows we'd brought along, leaning her head on her hand as she just watched me.

[b:1jwka4y9][color=orange:1jwka4y9]"Umm...I suppose I will have to be a bit more careful in the future with the idioms I use,"[/color:1jwka4y9][/b:1jwka4y9] I said after I managed to finish my sandwich and had another sip of beer from the bottle. [color=orange:1jwka4y9][b:1jwka4y9]"As to a marriage proposal, the Church of Torm would require me to court you for no less the 60 days and to post banns to announce our bethrothal. Today is a good day to start since we have aready skipped ahead to the consumation stage but we can keep that to ourselves for now eh? I suppose we can send out the messengers when we return to the Inn to let our respective temples and superiors know that we are declaring ourselves to be wed. Where would you like to have the ceremony then dearest? I'm quite partial to outdoor ones but if you would prefer the Temple of Torms coming, being a Knight Captain means I get the whole thing for free, ceremony, choir, even the banquet at the end, it's one of those perks you know?"[/b:1jwka4y9][/color:1jwka4y9] I asked with a calm expression.

Lets see if she bites on this line I thought with a inner smile.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

I looked at him with a mix of amusement and suspiscion. Was he joking or was he being serious? Getting married and we've only known each other for a day! It must be one of his jokes I thought.

Well we'll see about that won't we mister Talwyn?

[color=indigo:296wmgi3]"Oh Talwyn!"[/color:296wmgi3] I squealed and rushed over to him, bowling him over and kissed his face furiously. He was taken unawares again.

[color=indigo:296wmgi3]"Oh you have made me SOOOOOO happy! Oh look at me...I'm crying...I'm happy my love...don't fret, I'm fine,"[/color:296wmgi3] I said as I let some tears roll down my cheeks then kissed his shocked face again, wiping my tears on his face.

[color=indigo:296wmgi3]"Gi ussta xhenshun'nye ssinssrigg, ussta mzilst bronretla nesst,"[/color:296wmgi3] I babbled in drow confusing him even more as I cuddled and nuzzled him.
[color=indigo:296wmgi3]
"You don't know how much this means to me Talwyn. I thought I was going to spend my life alone and die lost and nameless at the hands of some Lolthians but now...you have given me hope of something more. You make me so HAPPY!"[/color:296wmgi3] I squealed out loudly in joy as I lept up naked and began to sing and dance in front of him.

[center:296wmgi3][color=indigo:296wmgi3]
[i:296wmgi3]I like the way that you took advantage
Stayed in my room 'til everyone went away
A perfect stranger
Need a place to lay your hat
No lone ranger couldn't saddle me with that
But you were right on track
It's only the beginning
But I've already gone and lost my mind
I feel like making daisy chains
And playing hide' n' seek
When it's only the beginning
The fairy dust is still in flight
And this could be the love of a lifetime even if it lasts a week
Or maybe just a daydream
When we’ll go walking along the river
We’ll watch the old men fishing the sunny side of the pier
It's like a story and you're my leading man
The way you woo me just like a paladin
You wanna hold my hand
It's only the beginning
I feel like breaking window panes all up and down my street
When it's only the beginning
We can bring the house down every night
And this could be the love of a lifetime even if it lasts a week
Or just the sweetest daydream
And do you ever feel the passion
To dance naked in the rain
I'd like to be the earth beneath you
I'd like to be the rain
That could wash away your pain
It's only
So hold me closer
Let me feel you sigh
My Tormish butterfly
It's only the beginning
I feel like breaking window panes all up and down my street
Any day now I will hear you call
And this could be the love of a lifetime even if it lasts a week[/i:296wmgi3] [/color:296wmgi3][/center:296wmgi3]

I swirled and pirroeteed, leaping and flying about as I sang lustily with all my heart to him.

OOC: I changed the lyrics of this song slighty to suit the setting. It's a good one I found on Youtube. :love: :angel:

[youtube:296wmgi3]sxR70fpZ870[/youtube:296wmgi3]
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

The woman is incredible! She is pushing me to see how far I'll go. Mind you, watching her dance was a wonderful treat and her song was lovely, a really exuberent happy song of someone who's just falling deeply and madly in love.

Well then, there's nothing for it now, a paladin never retreats.

[b:e1awgz0r][color=orange:e1awgz0r]"Just wait there sweety, I have something for you,"[/color:e1awgz0r] [/b:e1awgz0r]I told her as she finished singing and dancing. She looked at me curiously as she picked up her panties and began to get dressed.

I walked quickly over to where Spotty was tethered and reached under the saddle to the hidden space where I keep my money and special items. I quickly found what I was looking for.

She'd gotten dressed by the time I had come back over to her. I took her hand in mine gently and gazed deep into her eyes.

[b:e1awgz0r][color=orange:e1awgz0r]"T'risstree...I do not know who long we will have togther and we both know that you will outlive me. All I can offer you is an honest heart that will always love you. I know that in a restless like this is, love is often ended before its begun and too many moonlight kisses seem to cool in the warmth of the sun. Yet when I give my heart, it will be completely or I never give my heart. And the moment that I can feel that you feel that way too, that's when I fall in love with you..." [/color:e1awgz0r][/b:e1awgz0r]I said as I got down on one knee and presented her with a simple gold ring with a small gold coloured diamond set amongst 7 tiny rubies.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

I looked down at him and could see that he was serious. What had started out as a joke had elevated into something that neither of us had planned. I smiled to myself as this was exactly how things between us started. I knew if I gareed he would honour his vows.

[color=indigo:396882ep]"Talwyn love, you are so sweet and I am very happy you would offer your heart to me. I will marry you but only after we have had some more time together,"[/color:396882ep] I said gently as I took his ring and placed it on my finger. [color=indigo:396882ep]"Lets say we are engaged and if things don't work out, at least we will be able to not end up being stuck with each other ok my love?"[/color:396882ep]

Phew...that was the best way of compromising there I think, although perhaps I should just marry him and be dammed for being reckless, I could only do worse I think? When I look at him I can see he will always be faithful, kind and considerate as well as being a cheeky man who gives as good as he gets.

I knelt down next to him and wrapped my arms around him, laying my head on his chest then looked back up at him.

[color=indigo:396882ep]"Tal darling, I mean what I said. I want to be with you but I also want us to know each other better as well. Yet when I hear those words come out of my mouth, they seem like a hollow excuse for avoiding something that I think would happen anyway. So yes, I will marry you, you crazy lug of a paladin. In fact why not here and now, just you and me under the sun and before our gods? A secret marriage between lovers. No earthly church needs to bless our union, no dowry needs to be paid, we need nothing to stain the beauty of this hour. I need no white veil in my hair nor flowers on an alter. I don't need a maiden dress or bridesmaids. I just want you because you have made me happy and I vow to be a good woman to you, to love you as best as I can for as long as we have together. I vow this in the name of Eilistraee, quar'valsharess lu'mrigg ulu l'ilythiiri." [/color:396882ep]
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[b:jj838nb4][color=orange:jj838nb4]"T'risstree, I vow before Eilistraee and Torm that I will be your most adoring husband, that I will always there for you in the time that the gods have set aside for aside for us. I will honour you and cherish you until my dying day."[/color:jj838nb4][/b:jj838nb4]

I started to sing to her a popular song that couples would dedicate to each other at their weddings.

[b:jj838nb4][color=orange:jj838nb4][i:jj838nb4]Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day[/i:jj838nb4][/color:jj838nb4][/b:jj838nb4]

T'risstree responded when it was her turn to sing.

[color=indigo:jj838nb4][i:jj838nb4]Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you[/i:jj838nb4][/color:jj838nb4]

Then we sang together, pledging our union and love to one another, our voices blending it a harmony I had not thought possible.

[i:jj838nb4][color=green:jj838nb4]And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time[/color:jj838nb4]

[color=green:jj838nb4]Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Oh come what may, come what may
I will love you [/color:jj838nb4][/i:jj838nb4]

[i:jj838nb4][color=indigo:jj838nb4]Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...[/color:jj838nb4]

[color=green:jj838nb4]Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day[/color:jj838nb4][/i:jj838nb4]

[youtube:jj838nb4]APzYBz8V7gA[/youtube:jj838nb4]

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

I kissed him long and deep, holding him close and not wanting this perfect moment to ever end. I tried to imprint every detail into my mind so that in year to come, I would be able to come back to this perfect moment, when two strangers held hands and took a plunge into the unknown together because they were brave, even a little foolish but the did it for love. I broke the kiss and looked at him with a soft smile.

[color=indigo:9hn9z5vg]"Love you, you silly mad crazy man. I feel so alive at this monet, so full of joy. I do think that we have a real shot at this, that we can make it work. I want it to be special and to share a love with you. So, what now husband? What do we do now?"[/color:9hn9z5vg] I asked quietly keeping my face close to his.
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[b:31liytk7][color=orange:31liytk7]"I love you too you wild and crazy drow girl. Well, I suppose we can open up the last beer and celebrate our wedding."[/color:31liytk7] [/b:31liytk7]I let her go and fetched out the last longneck bottle of beer. I popped oen the cork and poured just one glass for us to share.

[b:31liytk7][color=orange:31liytk7]"Here is to our marriage T'risstree. May it be blessed and happy for as long as we both shall live."[/color:31liytk7] [/b:31liytk7]I toasted her and drank then handed her the glass.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[color=indigo:zfng9l07]"Here is to the most noble, handsome and foolish human man I know. You are a man who has a warm and kind heart and who isn't afraid of showing it, a man who's smile and sense of fun has bewitched me and turned my heart and head upside down. You're a man who has taken a leap of faith into the unknown with me, and for that I thank you my love,"[/color:zfng9l07] I said as I drank then leaned over and kissed him again.

Breaking off from my tender kiss, I sat back and regarded him as he drank the last of the beer.

[color=indigo:zfng9l07]"Talwyn love, what do you want to tell our friends? Shall we tell them what we've done our keep it to ourselves? And I wanted to ask you about what we are going to do about our future? Do you want to settle down or are you still wanting to adventure and travel. Either is fine with me for now but I must be honest with you and tell you that eventually I will want to find us a pace we can call home where we can live quietly and in peace."[/color:zfng9l07] I sipped my beer and waited for him to respond.
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[color=orange:npayr2o8][b:npayr2o8]"We should let our friends know what we have decided to do T'risstree dearest. They will no doubt wish to congratulate and admonsih us, probably both at the same time,"[/b:npayr2o8][/color:npayr2o8] I grinned with a anticipatory half smile knowing that our friend would certainly raise and eyebrow at the very least at our impetuous and unsanctioned wedding.

[b:npayr2o8][color=orange:npayr2o8]"We will also have to travel to Waterdeep. We will need to go to the Temple of the Triad there and also to Skullport to the Eilistraeen temple to inform our clergy that we have chosen to marry one another. No doubt it will be met with a degree of incredulity, maybe skepticism and perhaps some hostility from both sides but if we stand together and declare what we have done was right and we truly believe it, then they will have to bless our union." [/color:npayr2o8][/b:npayr2o8]

I paused and thought about that. We had to be certain of this as I knew that we would be subject to an Inquisitor back in Waterdeep who would lay bare everything from both of us in order to get to the truth. I think that T'risstree will be able to handle that.

[b:npayr2o8][color=orange:npayr2o8]"As for settling down, I would like that very much however I have not really thought as to where though. Lets think on that one for later my love ok? I can petition my superiors in the church of Torm to have a leave of abscense due to my marriage and it would be granted definately if you were with child." [/b:npayr2o8][/color:npayr2o8]I added.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

I sighed knowing he was right. I think he will be the level head and practicle half of this relationship but I think I need that as well.

[color=indigo:3c8v8ijk]"I understand and you are right darling. I have yet to go to Skullport and speak with the high prietsess there. And I would like to see what a temple to Torm would be like as well as visit the city of Waterdeep. I hear there are many wonders and plenty of fine shops with many beautiful things to buy. I so want a new dress and some new shoes and to dance with you in a beautiful ballroom making all the other women jealous of me as I have the most handsome man as my husband."[/color:3c8v8ijk] I babbled happily. He smiled at me and held my hand.

[color=indigo:3c8v8ijk]"Do you think you church will approve of me? I am drow and our people are treated with contempt and hatred. Will they allow us to be husband and wife? And you said something about you being granted leave if I am pregnant? Hmm....want to make a start on that then my darling husband?"[/color:3c8v8ijk] I grinned at him as I pulled him down back onto the blanket.
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I laughed as she pulled me down with her.

[b:m7y2xod3][color=orange:m7y2xod3]"Torms bones woman! You want to have babies now eh? You are crazy!" [/color:m7y2xod3][/b:m7y2xod3]

She silenced me with a strong demanding kiss and I felt her quickly remove my clothing once more.

Ahh well...in for a penny in for a pound they say as I let the rhythm of nature take over. There was no point in fighting it or her. If she gets with child, so be it. In a way it will strengthen our case when we go to the temples. But by the gods, it was hard to keep up with her. It's like she is racing ahead, not bothering to see how wide each gap is but instead, leaping and bounding forward to get to her dream.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

We lay on the blanket breathless and panting afterwards.

I don't think I would fall pregnant this time as it is not the right phase of the moon but given enough practise, then perhaps....

I rolled over and leaned my head on my hand and looked over at him.

[color=indigo:2elvn032]"Tal, do you want to have a family with me? I should have asked you first rather than forcing it on you. It is something that I want but if you are not ready now, I can wait." [/color:2elvn032]

I kissed him gently.
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[color=indigo:86wie6oo]"T'riss, I have to admit I'm not really ready mentally to have a child however," I raised a hand to forstall her faltering look, "if you do become pregnant, it would make me very happy. Lets take things as they come Ok? I know you want it all now but lets think about this before we get completely into a mess. We have no home, and although I have enough money to care for both of us, I think we should just live together for a while before we bring a child into the world."[/color:86wie6oo]

I hoped that would calm her down a bit. getting married in a crazed move is one thing but bringing a child into the world recklessly was a whole new concept and that is where I will draw the line. If she does fall pregnant, I will deal with the consequences but we should be more careful for now.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

I felt a bit let down that he was hesitanting one this but I understood his concerns and it was like cold water in your face. I'd been so caught up in my dream that I was almost out of control.
[color=indigo:2paahh7v]
"I'm sorry Talwym. I just got so carried away that I didn't think about things clearly."[/color:2paahh7v] I laughed a little ruefully.[color=indigo:2paahh7v] "Heh, the truth is we both have been a bit reckless no? But I think we will be alright. I do want to be with you, you have to believe that. That is the one thing I am certain of right now. The rest will happen when the gods decide. lets leave it at that eh?"[/color:2paahh7v]
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[color=orange:1gwcwoe3][b:1gwcwoe3]"And I want to be with you T'riss my love. I believe you. I truly do."[/b:1gwcwoe3][/color:1gwcwoe3]

I kissed her anxious face calming her fears.

[b:1gwcwoe3][color=orange:1gwcwoe3]"We have plenty of time ahead of us. Lets not race and have it all now. ha! That reminds me of an old joke about taking your time, do you want to hear it?"[/color:1gwcwoe3] [/b:1gwcwoe3]

She nodded smiled and snuggled up against me.

[b:1gwcwoe3][color=orange:1gwcwoe3]"Well there were these two bulls standing in a paddock. One was young, fresh and frisky and the other was older, calmer and wise. The young one turned to the older one and said, "Hey old timer, how about we run down to the end of the paddock and screw one of those cows down there?". The older bull looked calmly at the younger one for a long moment then said, "No son, I say we walk down there and screw 'em all!"[/color:1gwcwoe3][/b:1gwcwoe3]

She giggled and laughed but she got the idea as well.

We were going to walk for a while and stop this crazy running.