The Half Moon Inn and Fest Hall- Part Two!

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Elwyn smiled, "Not as bad as you, Lothir." He mumbled into his tankard.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

When Zazzt appeared, "I'm sorry I must have taken your spot. I can move. Then he pulled up another seat.
Ariali blushed a little at the show, flower, and attention. She never saw herself as pretty or even beautiful. And all the attention was new to her.
"I supose I look a bit different than most wild elves. My kin are not well know and were are [i:dbpdujdg]different[/i:dbpdujdg]."
She wasnt sure if she should say she was Lythari. Most equated with werewolves with evil.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

"Well, I wouldn't expect a human to be able to keep up with a Quessir in any competition," he sreplies, giving Elwyn a sly smile. "It's simply a matter of having so much more time to perfect one's skills."

He gives the elf woman a warm smile, and nods. "I had thought as much. From where do you hail? I'm fairly familiar with several of the elven kingdoms. I've been to Cormanthyr and the Mood Wood, and I know a little about Evereska and Evermeet, though sadly, I've never been to that fair land.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188