The Half Moon Inn and Fest Hall- Part Two!

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Elwyn shrugged, "My tribe is llittle known, we labor very hard to keep it so. Honestly, of my whole tribe, there Are perhaps a score or so of those who agree with me. Our tribe is large though, the Red Sand tribe numbers well over a hundred strong, but we are scattered across the desert, with only sparse communication between us puppeteers." Elwyn sighed, and sipped his wine, looking at Nyssa, "To be perfectly frank with you, most Druids have shunned me, so your threats ring hollow. But your way is of your own choosing. I admire your dedication to nature. May you never falter."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Tanerian
Maid
Maid

Post by Tanerian »

A tall dark figure walked into the Inn looking a little worn from travel. Looking around he decided that there wasn’t all that much to look at. At least the image to him was not all that out of the ordinary. Darting his eyes from under the hood he looked for the nearest and most vacant sitting area he could find. Tanerian was never one to like sitting near anyone he didn’t know and all he wanted for now was a cool drink and to relax. He just hoped that there wouldn’t be to many clingy individuals in this Inn.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The bard notes the newcomer's entrance, and gives him a slight nod and lifts his glass in a welcoming gesture. "Vendui," he says politely, then goes back to his wine and idle strumming.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((im gunna use my second character-Ariali))

The gate to this world opened, and out leap a wolf.
Her fur was sleek like velvet and dark as onyx (jet black) with piercing golden orbs that gave no impression of danger or ferocity, but friendliness. She was very large, 5’ from the shoulders with a good build and lean stream-line body.
Ari looked around, wondering which world the portal dropped her in. it happened often so she wasnt surprised by her destinations. She even landed in an alien world they called 'Earth' once.((sorry thought it would be funny)). Her clan leader and her mother the once chastised her for her adventuring. For Ariali was different from her kin. As a Lythari, a good-aligned lycanthrope, more commonly called werewolves, her race were known to be exclusive and reserved, rarely seen by any and even less heard of. She then realized she was back on Abril Torril. She knew this world well, having been born on Evermeet.
Ariali's picked up the sounds of people nearby and saw the building in the distance. She cautiously trotted twords the building, staying hidden in the shrubbery.
there were a few people out and about. She wondered how they would react to a black wolf. were many of these people rangers?
Ari considered switching to her elven form but she was more confident this way than when she was in her elven form. But who would allow a wolf in?
Her body made the transformation quickly, leaving her as a wild elf, temporarily naked. She stood up, whispered the words to activate the tiny magical pouch around her neck and she was fully clothed.
She walked twords the door and opened it to enter. there stood a dark, tanned elf, with gold eyes and waist-length wavy burgundy hair. Her dress was simple, a black leather top that tied up the front. her skirt was calf length with stilts running up both sides to reveal her black moccisin boots with sias. on her cloth belt was a chakram, rarely used. around her wrist was bound black leather cloths.
She paused a second. The number of people shocked her, as she grew nervous and more anxious.
'so many people,' she thought.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn barely aknowledged the tel newcomers, but his eyes quickly darted over them, taking in any weapons they might have, and satisfied they weren't too dangerous, sipped his wine, finishing the repairs on his halfling puppet, refilling the poison vials that needed it, and reshut the contraption. His fingers darted, and the puppet vanished in a puff of smoke and a small boom as it left. He stood ip, dranng his glass, and walked to the elf. "Hello," He muttered, barely eiscernable, "Would you like to join our table? The food is good, the wine is sweet, and the time is always good for some converse here." He even attempted a courteous bow.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((which elf? im guessing the one who entered before me....will edit when sure))

Ariali watched the male come tword ___.
she stood there, gold eyes watching everyone, still anxious of all the people, not too mention drow. She knew the stories of how the ancient tribes nearly wiped her people out, but she didnt care about skin color, but decided by the persons character. She herself followed Selune and Eilistraee. And she wasnt all she appeared either.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Lothir turns to look as a second elf- this one a woman- walks in, looking uncertain as she looks around the room. He smiles, lifting his glass again, and calls out a greeting in high elvish to her. After having spent a few days in the inn, he no longer worries much about the reactions of other patrons to a drow, particularly when so many of them are drow, too.

Still, this elf strikes him as different from others he has met. She has strange golden eyes, and dark red hair, a shade he has never seen before.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali heard a call from a male drow. Nothing else to do, she shyly walked twords him and returned the greeting, her cheeks turning pinkish in contrast to her tan skin.
"I'm Ariali. so where is this place? I was not told where this portal went to."
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"Welcome to the Half Moon Inn," he says jovially. "The proprietress is not about at the moment, but the food and service are excellent, and there is always someone interesting to talk to. Are you new to Faerun? I'm a recent immigrant, myself."

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali sat down near the male, tossing a piece of loose hair behind her little ear, "Thank you, sir...?. I can see from the crowd of people this is a rather interesting crowd. Half moon inn? I havent been here before. but no, I was born on Evermeet, tho I often travel to other planes and planets. What region is this I happen to be in?"
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

Nyssa smiles at the inn's new guests.

"Join us. From what part of these lands do you come?"
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"I'm not sure, Somewhere in the Silver Marches, I think." He shrugs, and offers her a drink. "You seem different from most Quessir. Would it be prying to ask in what way?"

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

With no reply forthcoming Elwyn shrugged, and returned to the table, noticing the new arrival of the elven maiden in his seat, he shrugged, and pulling over yet another chair, sat down. Bu his current seat placed his tankard well out of his reach. Seeing this a good opportunity to show off, he raised a hand, and a thin stream of metallic sand came out of his sleeve, wrapped around his tankard, and brought it swiftly back to his waiting hand. As if nothing had happened, Elwyn took a long pull from the tankard, and placed it back on the table, empty.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"Ever the showman, eh?" the drow asks jovially. He glances over at the strange elf male for a moment, then shrugs, seeing that he does not appear interested in company. Instead, he turns to Ariali, and smiles. He holds up one hand palm up, and waves the other over it with a few brief arcane words. In the blink of an eye, a red rose appears in his hand, and he presents it to her with a flourish.

"A proper welcome gift for so fair a maid," he says gallantly.