The Half Moon Inn and Fest Hall- Part Two!

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Post by Zzadrina Kel'Shri »

Drina jumped with a slight shriek, though it was lucky she wasn't carrying any trays. She whirled and on an instinct, raised her elbow to smash it into a face, but stopped when she saw it was Lothir. She laughed, delicately lowering her bony elbow before she had a chance to hurt him.
[color=darkblue:8to4l9af]" Sorry about that. Do I still have to guess?"[/color:8to4l9af] She asked, grinning and tossing her arms around his neck in a friendly gesture.
" Hey Lil, what''''s going on in the world news today?"
" Some woman got whacked!"
"....Apparently, this is cause for celebration in Lil Land."
--My friend and I
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Elwyn smiled at Gareth, "Actually, I have all of them, you see, as far as puppeteers go, I am a master, but to prove that, I need to take down a dragon." Elwyn said with a perfectly serious face, "When I have the time, I will show you the eleven puppets that I have already in my possession." He returned to oiling the halflings shoulder joints, "This is my first puppet, I call him Eleras, the Poison Puppet."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

He saw the elbow coming and reared back instinctively. "If you still have to guess now, I'd advise having someone look at your eyes! Nice swing, by the way." He said. Then she flung her arms around his neck.

He gazed at her for a moment with an indecisive look, then shrugged. "Hells, never got anywhere without risks..." Then he suddenly kissed her fiercely, pulling her closer. After several minutes he finally came back up for breath. "Dosst solen lamin ssussunur taga l’ slyannen, fei'ir wenress. Qualla xun naut duanda shosan whol qu’reanurl. Usstan bel’lain dos ichl mzilt ulu fashka ptau’al pholor dos. Nindol zhah naut ussta i’dol." He gives her a little smile.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Poor Drina was pretty much frozen the whole time, having not expected the whole kiss thing. She often threw her arms around peoples necks if they were her friends, but this current situtation sent her blushing a satisfying black.

[color=darkblue:12ttmt5r]"....Well, that came out of nowhere."[/color:12ttmt5r] She sent him a cheeky smile, pulling her red mouth back to show two rows of white teeth. She listened quietly to his sentance, then clunked her forehead against his with a grin.
[color=darkblue:12ttmt5r]" Zzadrina! Stop getting maudlin, we have work to do!"[/color:12ttmt5r] The halfling Helena said, carrying a tray in one hand and whacking Drinas rump with a wooden spoon as she passed. Zzadrina jumped with a shriek, then laughed.
[color=darkblue:12ttmt5r]" I'll talk to you in a moment."[/color:12ttmt5r] Drina smiled fondly at Lothir, dropping a kiss to his cheek before lifting up several trays and dancing off with a wink, feeling lighter than air.
--My friend and I
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

A loud low whistle came from T'risstree as she watched Lothir finally kiss Zzadrina.

She grinned at them.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I looked up as T'risstree whistled loudly.

I'd finally got over feeling awful and reasonably sure I could stand without wincing.

"What's going on T'risstree? Why are you whistling?"

She just grinned and directed my gaze to where Lothir and Zzadrina where.

"Ahh...I see. Good, about time he hoisted his colours and made a boarding action," I said with a wink to her.

She looked blankly at me, not understanding the nautical idioms.

Looks like I'm going to have to tell her about sailing.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[color=indigo:3npzxud8]"I have no idea of what you just said but it sounds funny. Anyway, why were you praying for so long? Wouldn't you have prefered to find a nice quiet place to spoend time in quiet prayer? I know I would have,"[/color:3npzxud8] she said with a half smile as she shuffled her chair over next to his and rested her head on his left should. She took his hand, threading her long graceful fingers through his. His hand was half again as big as hers. She marveled at the difference between their skin colors, dark and light. It made her feel good for some reason.

[color=indigo:3npzxud8]"Well then ussta xhenshun'nye ssinjin mrannd'ssinss, what do you want to do today?[/color:3npzxud8]" she asked with a suggestive smile on her lips looking up at him, her eyes softly glowing.

[color=indigo:3npzxud8]"I am open to ideas and I want to have some fun,"[/color:3npzxud8] she added with a happy laugh.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I sounded out her drow words in my head.

[i:wogk9xk7]My darling sweet lover[/i:wogk9xk7]

"Mzilst ssin'urn lu'tet jallil, my only plans for today were to clean & polish up my armour and equipment, check on my horse to make sure he gets new shoes, perhaps go for a heathly run and then later, have a quiet lunch with you. Maybe a picnic somewhere nearby?" I replied with a smile.

At first she looked a little bored and concerned as I rattled off a list of chores that I needed to do and I thought she'd interupt but I could see the excitement build in her eyes as I mentioned a picnic we go have together at lunchtime. It was roughly 4 hours away and would give me plenty of time to get these chores done.

All I would need would be some beer, wine, a hamper of food, a couple of blankets and pillows and a nice spot somewhere out in the quiet woods. It looked like a perfect day outside for it too.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

She smiled widely and felt a bit self conscious when he called her his most beautiful lady.

Then when he started listing all the chores he intended to do she felt let down until he said two magic words: horse and picnic.

[color=indigo:1ez4z88x]"You have a horse? Really? Can we go riding? Can we ride to where you are going to take me to for this picnic then?[/color:1ez4z88x]" she asked with a high pitched excited squeal.

Since coming to the surface, she had developed a fascination for horses but had never had the opportunity to own one. She loved their big soft brown eyes and the majestic grace as the galloped over fields and dales.

And now Talwyn had a horse, this would be her chance to learn to ride.

Oh what a good day this was turning out to be.
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I was really bemused by her reaction when I told her about Spotty and again she had taken me completely by surprise. I was expecting her to be keen on the picnic but she was really excited and the hopeful happy look in her eyes, a look of joyful innocence almost brought a lump to my throat. I hadn't seen such simple joy or geniune happiness, like the joyful emotion that was shining in her big golden coloured eyes, for such a long time.

I didn't know how empty my heart had become till her joy had filled it up.

I'd just about forgotten what it was like to with someone who was thrilled to be with you. Her reaction was even more special as it was in a drow girl who had freed herself from the horror and evil of the Underdark and that had made it all the more exquisitly poiginant and for a moment I thought she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. It's moments like this, where you can make another truly happy by doing something so simple for them, that I live for and treasure deeply.

She saw my change of expression and quizzically tilted her head to one side, looking at me with a hint of concern.

[color=indigo:1natww3g]"Is everything alright Talwyn?"[/color:1natww3g] she asked quietly.

I nodded and smiled, squeezing her gently.

"Yes T'risstree, I'm fine. In fact it's you, the way you are, that gives me real a joy that I haven't felt for such a long time. Thank you, " I ended simply, leaned over and kissed her tenderly. She murmured with happiness kissing me back, her arms snaking around my neck, running her hands through my hair. We stopped, our heads touching lightly to each other.

"Do you want to come and meet Spotty then? I think he will like you T'riss. Come on, lets go and see how he is this morning."

Her smile lit up her face with her eyes glittering with barely contained exhilaration and enthusiasm. She held my hand tightly as she bounced up ready to go.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

T'risstree practically dragged him out of the taproom much to the amusement of Myna, Zzadrina and Lothir. She waved at them briefly as she danced out the door pulling Talwyn with her. It was quite a sight: a 5'4" lithe drow girl pulling along a 6'1" muscular man who weighed almost twice as much as she did. But she didn't care at all.

She was bouncing and skipping along, a warm happy smile on her dusky dark pretty face.

[color=indigo:25ozq0zy]"Come on Tal, don't dwaddle! I want to see your horse. Can I ride him? Will you let me? Oh please please please please,"[/color:25ozq0zy] she pleaded and begged as they made their over to the stables. She looked at him with her best sad girl face, her bottom lip pouting and quivering.
clicky2cme
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Lothir followed along behind Zzadrina, even taking one of the trays from her to help her with the business at hand. Once they were delivered to their proper places, he murmured softly to her.

"I'm going to go tidy up a bit, but we really should 'talk' later, hmm?" he said, and on impulse, gave her a naughty pinch and a devilish wink. "Perhaps we can discuss which is truly the 'superior' gender?"

Then without another word, he strode off with a smirk and a swagger, heading for the baths. A good long soak with some soap to wash away the previous day's grime, and a fresh change of clothes was just what a fellow needed after waking up with a mild hangover. Wouldn't hurt his standing with the lovely drowess, either.

The water in the baths was delightfully warm, and eased the various aches from having been slumped over a hard table for hours. He submerged completely for a long time, wondering what he should do for the day. He had heard Tal mentioning a picnic to T'risstree, and the idea had merit, but he thought a simple stroll in the gardens might be more suitable. <Take it slow,> he thought. He certainly didn't want to give the wrong idea about his intentions.

Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Zzadrina watched Lothir go with an adorable pout.
[color=darkblue:uqt76eog]" What is peoples fascination with my rump?"[/color:uqt76eog] She mumbled aloud, turning her head to glare at the offending body part before sweeping off again to work.
There came a time for Drina to stop running about, as she was coaxed up to the stage by a pair fo minstrels holding drums who put a fiddle in her hands. She looked a little disoriented for a moment, before smiling brightly at the crowd and starting off on a lively song. She jumped around on the stage and spun around the tavern, strands of her bright silvery hair that managed to dance away from her bun flashing as she lept about and played. There was a sort of wild, unbridled joy on her face that brought smiles to many of the patrons.

[youtube:uqt76eog]aIxUXjJL4mk[/youtube:uqt76eog]
--My friend and I
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

After a relaxing bath, he dried off and put on his good silk tunic- a pale blue that nearly matched his eyes- and a soft leather vest of dark green with little gold buttons, with his best pair of black velvet trousers. He rolled up the previous day's attire in his cloak, and headed back to the taproom, just in time to catch the last minute or so of Zzadrina's performance.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I let T'risstree drag me along out to the stables.

She was wheedling and begging to let her go riding.

[b:1k1xpshu][color=orange:1k1xpshu]"T'riss...I'll let you ride but first I have to ask how much experience have you had riding before? I ask because while I can control Spotty, he is a trained warhorse and a little tempremental. He might not like you and he might turn on you. He's been known to take a bite at folks before so be careful ok. Let him get to know you first. Say, lets go and pick some of those appoles over there and you can feed them to him. He'll like that."[/color:1k1xpshu][/b:1k1xpshu]

She nodded as I spoke, then dashed over to the Inn's garden where some Apple tree still had some fruit on them. She picked a few and skipped back over and we wandered over to the stables.