The Half Moon Inn and Fest Hall- Part Two!

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Elwyn chuckled, "Ah, but I have ample protection against ghosts, of my puppets or otherwise." He waved at Gurguch
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

"No, Ghost cant be hit by your Golem's physical attacks, You would be better off throwing rocks."

Gareth chuckled.
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

"'ave ya ever fought one 'o them undead fellers?"
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn only smiled, "Ah, but my friend, there are spells that can be placed on weapons that allow Gurguch here to actually hurt the ghosts. Have you never heard of such weapons? I believe they are refered to as 'ghost touch' around here?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth nocked him with his own smile and replied. "Oh yes, But ghosts are more likely to attack when you least expect it, What will you do if it came out of nowhere while you were sleeping? Oh yes, I think you would die."
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

The bard chuckles at Gareth's suggestion, and nods. "True enough. One never knows when to expect some restless spirit to come seeking retribution. I'm sure Dorl there has a few good tales to tell on that score." He says, giving them all a sly grin.

"Well, this little chat has certainly taken a cheery turn, eh? But, 'tis the season for such things, or so I've heard. I've fought a few zombies and skeletons, even a vampire or two. That was a nasty fight, I assure you. I'd say the worst was the banshee. Now, THAT'S enough to give one a fright."

And just for fun, he starts in on a song to give them all a good laugh, or chill- or perhaps both...

http://www.imeem.com/alfred209/music/T0 ... -thriller/

OOC: This just seemed like a fun idea, considering the topic and the time of year. Happy Halloween, guys, LOL!!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn smiled, "Ah, but if I was to be attacked in my sleep, and perish, would not have you died also, if ambushed by a specter in your sleep?"

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Why would i perish? Im not the one killing innocent people and using their bodies as instruments for even more death."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Ah, but we are speculating the outcome of an unsuspecting ambush by ghosts, not the reasons for said ambush, are we not?" Elwyn waved dismissively, "Honestly it does not matter, for I highly doubt the spirits' of my puppets' bases will protest my use of their bodies."

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Lothir pauses in his song, and stifles a snicker. "I suppose that would depend on where he was sleeping. Unless he was foolish enough to sleep in a graveyard, I doubt any angry spirits would come looking for him." And then he plays a few ominous chords on his lute for emphasis.

OOC: Picture him playing the theme from "The Twilight Zone..."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Ooc: nice choice of music

Ic: elwyn looked at the bard, " A most appropriate song, good bard. Good for ghost stories."

Zyeke
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

"I would like to point out the that some of the restless dead are not there by their own choosing. Some are victims of spells gone wrong. Others are trapped just the same. But the dead I speak of are powerful, growing stronger. They do not like being disrespected. Keep that in mind Elwyn. There are some restless dead that not even a "ghost-touched" weapon will stop. Slow down perhaps, but not stop. Then there are those who chose to be dead..."Nyssa trials off shaking her head, feeling as if she's hit a brick wall.

"Just be careful Elwyn," she sighs. "The more respect you have for the dead who still walk the earth, the more the will have it for you. And you can't earn the trust of the restless dead if you use their corpse for your own selfish and fetish purposes. Take the time to make your puppets....from scratch."
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

"A-men, there Nyssa!"
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Well said there, Nyssa."
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

Nyssa blushes slightly, smiles and returns to the remains of her food.
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~